Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Sindee Manchester M16  (Read 2194 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline IAMBATMAN

Sexy Thai Sindee
1 hour incall £100 (no extras none offered)
OW Lapdance light kissing protected sex shower offered
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

comms
txt her earlier to see if she was working today and i got a reply straight away and i wasnt sure when id be available so i told her i would txt later to arrange a time which she was ok with and again all txt replied to promptly with a post code given when i asked how far she was from cornbrook tram stop ( 10 mins but trafford bar is closer by about 5 mins)

her place
modern apartment in the M16 area easy to fine plenty parking. the room was nice clean and tidy with a mirror in the corner and a big one on the wall with a chair in the room aswel and the lighing was pink/purple gave a seedy atmosphere to it kinda liked it

appearance
Sindees my first thai bird (seen ling but shes Chinese) and i was a little apprehensive about her looks facially but i needent worry shes a genuine looker imo and was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door, id asked her to wear her schoolie outfit and she looked fine as hell with below the knee boots on over the knee high socks. shes got a sick little body size 6/8 about 5ft with a fantastic arse smalls boobs with nice nipples and looks as youd expect based on photos says she 29 and ive no reason to doubt tbh she could get away with 25 easy

action
asked for a little lapdance to start things off and it was a good dance with nice grinding and movement for about 5 mins before i picked her up and threw her on the bed pulled her knickers off and went to town on her, she tasted nice and she was wet before i started no smell or anything.
asked for a johnny which she put her herself and started giving me a bj, im not a big OW fan but it felt good through the johnny. flipped her round to get inside doggy and she was still wet but very very tight now im no mandigo but shes among the tightest ive had and could feel it rising after just a few minutes so i flipped her round for more oral on her whilst i got past it then slipped in mish but still came well to soon  :thumbsdown:
layed there and chatted for a bit as she gave me a leg massage but she noticed i was getting hard again so she climbed on top for another kinda lapdance on the bed with my cock between her arse cheeks as she ground back and forth then came up to put her pussy in my face and waiting tongue and by this time i was hard enough for another go so on with the hood and she slipped it in on top and fucked me stupid, she can bounce hard and really gives it and we got on the chair for more bouncing she turned round with her arse to me for more bouncing got on her knees to wank me to finish but it wasnt happening and i failed to blow a second time not her fault tho she tried.

i had a good fuck and great VFM @£100 an hour you cant complain, if you wanna fuck a tight small fit bird on the cheap shes a damn good choice and just out of curiosity as i wouldnt mind fucking her too at some point i asked about dous with lyna External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ and she said yeah but she doesnt really like it and wont kiss you if youve been down on the other girl so if that applies to anyone reading just a heads up

Offline cueball

Good to see you're back in the saddle batty  :hi:

Offline IAMBATMAN

Good to see you're back in the saddle batty  :hi:
had the horn today and was off work but thats the last one for a few week now haha

Online frankc

Nice review there Batman....Ive been seeing Sindee regularly for a couple of years now...Thai girls dont come any better IMHO.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Nice review there Batman....Ive been seeing Sindee regularly for a couple of years now...Thai girls dont come any better IMHO.
i was in the mood to fuck a small fit girl on the cheapish and she fit the bill nicely, shes got 3 neutrals on here and 2 of them are for timing reasons and almost all of her reviews say she looks over 30 which i didnt find i thought she looked quite young and she does have a sick bod and the service is what youd expect for a ton and id probs see her again

Online frankc

i was in the mood to fuck a small fit girl on the cheapish and she fit the bill nicely, shes got 3 neutrals on here and 2 of them are for timing reasons and almost all of her reviews say she looks over 30 which i didnt find i thought she looked quite young and she does have a sick bod and the service is what youd expect for a ton and id probs see her again

The more you go the dirtier she gets... ;)

Offline IAMBATMAN

The more you go the dirtier she gets... ;)
ill keep that in mind frankc  :hi:

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Batman, can't believe I haven't seen this girl yet as she seems to have been on my HL for ages, must make a point of seeing her in the next few months

Offline RadioKid

Its been a long, long time since i last saw her.

irl she doesnt like to kiss/dfk and she had a nasty looking large burn scar on her chest? Or am i mixed up with someone else?

Offline IAMBATMAN

irl she doesnt like to kiss/dfk and she had a nasty looking large burn scar on her chest? Or am i mixed up with someone else?
yeah she didnt really like to kiss too much but thats never really a problem for me but i never noticed a scar on her chest altho i am technically half blind atm (long story)

Offline IAMBATMAN

Its been a long, long time since i last saw her.

Seen her again today and she does have a scar on her chest and arm

Online frankc

I saw her this week and got a pretty full on session, which included DFK. Must admit, for me the scarring isnt that noticable but then again, my mince pies aren't the best and the room is always pretty dark...She's a great shag though.

Offline IAMBATMAN

I saw her this week and got a pretty full on session, which included DFK. Must admit, for me the scarring isnt that noticable but then again, my mince pies aren't the best and the room is always pretty dark...She's a great shag though.
Last week when I saw her my eyes were pretty fucked so I didnt notice not that it bothers me at all and she probs is a liitle older than 30, she was a lot more willing to kiss this time round aswel but agreed she's a top shag for the money never seen the same girl so close together 

Offline NigelF

I saw her this week and got a pretty full on session, which included DFK.

As you implied earlier though, you'll need repeat visits to get this. For me, she can do one if she's not offering it on the first meet!