Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah rhodes birmingham tour  (Read 2267 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline azrael

The lady  in question:   
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes  incall: £60

The hostess: Skylah rhodes (19yr old brit)

The venue: Hotel apartment Birmingham  city centre unfortunately key carded so she has to come down to you

Facially:  7-8/10
Body: has been mentioned on ukp as a curvy 10 (not on the large side but the hour glass look)

Skylah has fast become a forum darling in the north, so I’ll keep this short and hopefully sweet. As this will technically be her second time in Birmingham and has only 1 review by marine so here goes.

comms where done through uke and then via aw. The  day before I got a text asking if our meeting was still on I replied back confirming it was still a go, on the day I sent out a confirmation text, the texts flowed easily back and forth. ( For a brief moment I thought I had lost my booking due to receiving text whilst I was napping)

Skylah rhodes the north easts “rising star” forum darling.

I was greeted by skylah at the lifts in casuals we made our way to her room, with the paper work and shower out the way.
 I made my way over to skylah who was rocking her fishnets on the bed, plenty of fk/dfk mutual caressing of one another.
This led onto her going down for a bj, now its not the best bj but enjoyable (just not a big fan of the wanking whilst giving a bj style) she asked if I fancy giving her oral after several minutes she moved things along.

On with the jacket, she asked which one I preferred, sex started off with skylah on top, it was slow then the tempo sped up. She whipped off the condom and started giving me head another condom this time from behind (the view is awesome, lovely heart shaped arse) I gave up after a while, sadly I never got to pop

Would i recommend: YES
Would i go back: YES if and when she “hopefully” comes back

Reflecting back on my time with skylah . I have to say that half hour is just too short with this lovely lady. As most of my meeting are for an hour this felt a bit rushed (not blaming skylah) as I generally tend to take my time and enjoy the hour.
I fell into a “category” so I could only get a ½ hour booking with her as it was my first time with her, she assured me as i was leaving that I would be able to book her longer next time should I wish to.
She’s here till Monday if by chance you don’t already know.

Offline legendinho

Offline The Owl

I wondered why you'd only booked a 30 minute appointment until I looked at her FAQ's and put 2 and 2 together. If you see her again I look forward to a full review rather than a rushed 30 minute review.

She's on my hotlist. Cheers dude.

Offline azrael

I wondered why you'd only booked a 30 minute appointment until I looked at her FAQ's and put 2 and 2 together. If you see her again I look forward to a full review rather than a rushed 30 minute review.

She's on my hotlist. Cheers dude.

Thanks budd, as a rule im only a one pop guy in an hour meeting. And theres only been two wg's who have got more out of me, i generally like to flow at my own pace.
The guys who do 30 minute meets might have different view to mine so when i say it was rushed some one else might say it flowed nicely. I would recomend her as theres no hint at clock watching on her part.  :hi:

Offline _Rust_

Cheers for the review Azrael, definitely reflects my time with her on her first tour, I also came way wishing I'd had longer.

Offline PepeMAGA

There was a review some time ago of her saying she only had one towel for several clients to use (after showering) what was your experience?

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review azrael. :hi:

She looks like a mighty fine looking young lady, very pretty. I would definitely like to give her one.

Sadly, I won't be able to catch her this time around on this tour.

Here's hoping she does more tours of Brum in the future, and maybe she could stay for longer than a few days next time.

Online dubs

She never seems to smile in her pics. Is she a good laugh or a  bit serious and miserable

Offline azrael

There was a review some time ago of her saying she only had one towel for several clients to use (after showering) what was your experience?

When i went there where three towels one was used on the side and two on the rack looked fresh, but then saying that i might have been her first or second client  :unknown:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review azrael. :hi:

She looks like a mighty fine looking young lady, very pretty. I would definitely like to give her one.

Sadly, I won't be able to catch her this time around on this tour.

Here's hoping she does more tours of Brum in the future, and maybe she could stay for longer than a few days next time.

Thats the thing bc, i missed out on her tour last time so i emailed her on uke where she put up a thread and i got a booking through there. Then again she did say she would be back, just didnt say when :hi:

Offline azrael

She never seems to smile in her pics. Is she a good laugh or a  bit serious and miserable

She's a good laugh, i would go as far as saying laid back. Genuinely down to earth and not all about : business  :drinks:

Online dubs

She's a good laugh, i would go as far as saying laid back. Genuinely down to earth and not all about : business  :drinks:

She must have read this as she's just posted a smiling pic on UKE. Yep she looks great smiling too

Offline Excalibur

When i went there where three towels one was used on the side and two on the rack looked fresh, but then saying that i might have been her first or second client  :unknown:

There was a number of fresh hotel towels in the bathroom.  She also had a number rolled up under the TV stand.  Don't know if they were hers or the hotels but seemed enough.  Review to follow.

Offline _Rust_

There was a number of fresh hotel towels in the bathroom.  She also had a number rolled up under the TV stand.  Don't know if they were hers or the hotels but seemed enough.  Review to follow.

+1 and a great overall GFE booking   :thumbsup: