Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzybabe456 - Paisley  (Read 11934 times)

3 review(s) for scottishlass1 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cponzi

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a BJ only meet through AW (was on £30 special). Comms were good (she does keep everything to as few words as possible, usually one). She's outcall/car meet only so arranged to pick her up and head somewhere quiet.

Met at agreed spot, pics are accurate, she is very petite and cute with a slim top heavy figure. Given it was a quick £30 meet she was just in jeans and a tee shirt but looking good.

Headed off to where we'd agreed and once parked up she went straight into enthusiastic OWO and it didn't take long before she was swallowing my load.

Definitely someone I would see again sometime. She also mentioned she would do MMF meets at no extra cost to her hourly rates, would be good to see if that proves to be the case the case sometime if anyone is keen?

conversationsnooper

External Link/Members Only

£30 special

Met at agreed spot, pics are accurate, she is very petite and cute with a slim top heavy figure. Given it was a quick £30 meet she was just in jeans and a tee shirt but looking good.

Headed off to where we'd agreed and once parked up she went straight into enthusiastic OWO and it didn't take long before she was swallowing my load.

where? who? how? my entire weekend will not revolve around this possibility, but if this shite weather keeps up I'll not have much choice, so please elaborate ...

Jazzyscot

Hiya, that's me lol. Think you misread my message, the yes was to would it be extra (but not extravagent amounts lol) . I'm currently not working for a few months (stupid school holidays)

Offline tazman1002001

Hiya, that's me lol. Think you misread my message, the yes was to would it be extra (but not extravagent amounts lol) . I'm currently not working for a few months (stupid school holidays)

I'm sure you could pop out for a quick cock sucking session if you really wanted to?  ;)

Would love to see a few more pics on your profile maybe full length and showing off your body a bit more .....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Jazzyscot

I'm sure you could pop out for a quick cock sucking session if you really wanted to?  ;)

Would love to see a few more pics on your profile maybe full length and showing off your body a bit more .....  :thumbsup:

I'll defos be updating the private gallery during summer and counting down the days till the gremlin starts back school lol x

Offline tazman1002001

I'll defos be updating the private gallery during summer and counting down the days till the gremlin starts back school lol x

Make sure and update your free gallery as well with some shots, some of us don't use the private galleries.

When are you planning on starting back?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Jazzyscot

Make sure and update your free gallery as well with some shots, some of us don't use the private galleries.

When are you planning on starting back?

Don't worry i will be :) start of August probably

Offline J_H

Sounds good - face pic would be nice too.

Jazzyscot

Sounds good - face pic would be nice too.

I had that on it too but took it down to have a bare profile really while I'm not working. Means (hopefully) people won't message it and get unintentionally ignored as I'm not really on awank as much lol x

Offline J_H

I'm sure you meant 'awork' ... just a Freudian slip!!

Offline J_H

Managed to find Jazz in a quiet period and took the plunge today.

Outcall for HH - excellent time, thoroughly delighted with the meet. 

Absolutely lovely girl, I can agree with everything (positive) that's written on her AW feedback.

Well done to Cponzi for spotting a rising star!

Offline tazman1002001

I thought she want working just now?
Banned by:

Offline J_H

She managed to get away yesterday afternoon, eventually, Taz. So you might find it difficult (though not impossible) to get a slot (if you pardon the pun). Well worth the trip if you do ('in my opinion').

camcorder

I've taken a few photos for several AW profiles if you need a hand  :dance:

Offline Goodguy44

Well guys after a few email I managed to talk the lovely jazz into meeting up well what can I say the best things do come in small packages she has the girl next door look but don't let that fool you 30 minutes of owo bliss can't wait too get a hold of her again and what a pair of tits top meet my best thus far

Offline Micky5633

Hopefully she starts doing glasgow in call days.

Offline tazman1002001

Well guys after a few email I managed to talk the lovely jazz into meeting up well what can I say the best things do come in small packages she has the girl next door look but don't let that fool you 30 minutes of owo bliss can't wait too get a hold of her again and what a pair of tits top meet my best thus far

So can you give a bit more details... What was the cost and for how long?

I take it was a car meet..... If so was the place quiet and secure enough?

What was she wearing on the meet and how did she look and are those tits really that great lol?

What services were you offered?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Micky5633

I don't drive. Can she pick me up for a car meet.....

mavgoose

I suspect this girl might be busy once she's back doing incalls. Personally I'm totally against car meets.

Offline tazman1002001

I suspect this girl might be busy once she's back doing incalls. Personally I'm totally against car meets.

I'm not realy into car meets but will give it a go and re-live the younger days of getting off in the car with a burd you picked up from the nightclubs/streets, will need to make suse im taking a vehicle that doesn't have a massive central armrest as otherwise the girl willl be miles away and I don't quite like getting in the back lol
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:51:13 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

mavgoose

Burd you picked up from the streets , Taz ?

You mental ?

Offline tazman1002001

Burd you picked up from the streets , Taz ?

You mental ?

Yeah Im talking about in my younger days going back 15/20yrs ago.... On the way home from a nightclub if you didn't score.... Nice flash car ..chat up and charm a burd walking to get some food or heading home after  the club offer her a lift and then they were like putty in your hands lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sounds a bit rapey

Henry you must have experience of doing the tapey thing as mine was all willing and well above board  :thumbsup:

Mine were all chat up lines, good looking bloke and a flash car ..... Had the girls getting all giddy and very willing to get in for a lift home a snog and a fondle ... On more than one occasion it was 2 girls .... The "fat or ugly friend" was always in the back whilst her fit pal got snogged, her tits out and the odd one who loved a good fingering.

This was like I say 20yrs ago ..... It def was the good old days
Banned by:

Offline henry brubaker

When rape was socially acceptable?

Offline tazman1002001

When rape was socially acceptable?

What third world country are you from where rape was ever considered "acceptable".

You should worry more about making sure your next punt is with a real girl and not some bloke who has had a pair of tits put on.... I think your own Judge of a charachter is really in question here ..... Not my cheeky pick up of girls from town who were all women and all willing  :thumbsup:.

Now stop putting this thread off line and go find yourself an actual women....pay her and fuck her and get a review up and make yourself actually useful for something ....there's a good boy  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline henry brubaker

I'm from a country where driving about looking for drunk women to have sex with is creepy as fuck at best, and likely to get you locked up at worst. Repugnant behaviour.

Offline tazman1002001

I'm from a country where driving about looking for drunk women to have sex with is creepy as fuck at best, and likely to get you locked up at worst. Repugnant behaviour.

You pay hookers to fuck you and iin lots of peoples eyes that's repugnant....don't try and take the morale high ground with me ...and in your case you paid for a bloke who cock blocked you...now that's no right in anyone's book  :D ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:14:04 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline henry brubaker

What I did won't see me getting locked up. Following drunk women in your car is as low as it gets. Fucking vile.

Offline tazman1002001

What I did won't see me getting locked up. Following drunk women in your car is as low as it gets. Fucking vile.

Fucking a possible trafficked girl or a shemale is all good  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Your the only one who keeps saying drunk. It could have been the bingo for all you know.

Offline henry brubaker

You'll not find many bingos with similar opening hours as night clubs, and you'll find few sober women wandering the streets at that time.

Offline tazman1002001

Your the only one who keeps saying drunk. It could have been the bingo for all you know.

Grab a granny at the Bingo it was  ;)

Are you happy now...move on with your life now
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

will you be doing incalls at any point?... :)

mavgoose

Get a life Henry. You're deliberately trolling and trying to pick an argument.
I knew that's what you meant Taz. Sorry my leg pull resulted in this twat trying to set you up.

Offline Goodguy44

Just to clarify jazz is a lovely girl with a kink on this occasion OT was a half hour incall as I was free at the time she had a empty house £50  owo + £10 cim and we'll worth it I didn't request other services but she did ask would I like too  bit on this occasion I couldn't spare the time Deffo not a clock watcher a great meet 

Offline Clattypats

Get a life Henry. You're deliberately trolling and trying to pick an argument.
I knew that's what you meant Taz. Sorry my leg pull resulted in this twat trying to set you up.
:thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Just to clarify jazz is a lovely girl with a kink on this occasion OT was a half hour incall as I was free at the time she had a empty house £50  owo + £10 cim and we'll worth it I didn't request other services but she did ask would I like too  bit on this occasion I couldn't spare the time Deffo not a clock watcher a great meet
Sounds good..£60 all in for HH is Gvfm...Will be keeping an eye out for incalls on her profile... :)

Offline Micky5633

Would be good to have an idea of her in call location. Obviously not exactly address but is she based close to say sticky nicky? Or is her in call address Glasgow?

Offline auldie63

She seems to be only doing outcalls at the moment.

Offline tazman1002001

She seems to be only doing outcalls at the moment.

I think he is asking as Good guy seems to have had an incall at her place
Banned by:

Offline scotland19something

I had that on it too but took it down to have a bare profile really while I'm not working. Means (hopefully) people won't message it and get unintentionally ignored as I'm not really on awank as much lol x

Hello Jazzybabe456   :angelgirl: if you are working this week daytime drop me a message, be good to meet with you
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Jazzyscot

Hey guys  :) I'd love to actually be able to say hours that I have available but commitments outside this mean they're unpredictable. If anyone wants to message me on aw I'll store names and let you know when I have an incall slot available. (seems to be on Tuesdays the house isn't like central station) x

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

New boobs pic on profile ....  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
yip..seen it yesterday. ..impressive :dancegirl: ...That lassie should book a hotel and do incalls tbh...

Jazzyscot

Take it there's no chance the photo that has my face in it can be taken down. I've had to lock down my actual aw profile because some psycho's threatening to send stuff to my family. (he picked up my licence as it fell out my phone case/purse) and has found my real name. Happy to keep the other one up and upload more when this blows over.

Cheers for any help

Offline jamesie

Thats shocking hunny hope ur ok

Offline bluelion8884

Well I will definitely be interested in a meet when Jazzy is available again.
Took a look at the private gallery, only 60p, definitely looks worth a chance to me.  ;)

Jazzyscot

Well I will definitely be interested in a meet when Jazzy is available again.
Took a look at the private gallery, only 60p, definitely looks worth a chance to me.  ;)

There's no face pictures in it btw, I know some people like it for that. Just in case you do. Don't want you wasting credits on nothing 😊 hopefully this all blows over soon and psycho pants gets to fuck!