Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Snow & Young English Girl  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Funboy101

I see that Tiffany and Sarah are at the NEC, anyone had a two girl experience with these two? Tempted to meet them later today for a 2-girl show for a proper lesbian show.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Young English Girl's profile name was previously "Chloe Rayne", and she worked 1 day a week at Tiff's flat in Leicester, on Fridays.

I'm surprised that she's not had a single review in 4 years.

EDIT
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134225.0
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:58:07 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline fubu69

Tiffany Snow has some good reviews on here, and a cracking body it would appear.  Sadly for me, £180/h is outside my price range.  :(

Offline mrfishyfoo

Tiffany Snow has some good reviews on here, and a cracking body it would appear.  Sadly for me, £180/h is outside my price range.  :(

No kissing, no anal........

NO FUCKING THANK YOU.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

There are plenty of pro$$ies with bodies like what she's got for far less money. AWank is full of size 8 gym bunnies without an ounce of extra fat on them.

Offline ianp1976

I was in Leicester recentlly and enquired about her on the Esat Midlands discussion page, the consensus seemed to be she wasnt worth the money.

Offline fubu69

Agreed, on closer inspection, she looks overpriced.  Especially as there's no kissing!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Funboy101

Saved myself the money....tryin to find someone else. Any recommendations? I keep finding myself meeting with Caprice who I think is great and have a laugh with every time but time for a change me thinks. Any recommendations??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only