Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic Passion Raifa - Ilford  (Read 5404 times)

Paolobinotti71

Arabic Passion Raifa - External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £50

Services: owo, 69,ro, protected sex in some positions

Comms:by phone and text, text me 10 mins before booking to delay another 30 minutes

Place: shit block of flats with parking for residents. Quite a nice room. Big bed, two mirrors and sofa. Clean

Girl: Rafia is better than her pictures. She looks much younger, prettier and skinnier... Maybe too much. Nice big boobs and nice big nipples but the surgeon wasnt the best. Smooth skin and ok bum. Pretty face and beautiful mouth. Tattoos  I would say 22 is right.
I booked Rafia on account of the mainly positive reviews and extra low rate. Big thanks to all reviewers!

Was texted address and delayed as mentioned above.

On buzzing the main door she asked me my nationality as she has a big problem with Romanians and Albanians. She says she's Romanain/Egyptian.
Opened the door in black knickers and bra... and flip flops.
We joked about the Romanian thing and she's quite funny and engaging in a bitchy sort of way. I paid and I was offered a red bull or diet coke which I accepted.
From then on it was quite frustrating. Kissing only on lips and it was an effort. Nipples are sensitive and I could just lick them lightly. No touching or even try to touch below. Owo only if you're very clean. Luckily I was and only required a wet wipe or two. Owo was very good. With lots of eye contact while sucking and dribbling spit on it from above. 69 was lazily allowed and i had to uncomfortably stick my tongue all the way out to just be allowed to lightly lick. She soon moved away. On the plus she was very clean and lightly scented. She says she does not do anal. She put the condom in her mouth and dressed my dick. Her eye contact is good but it's like she's saying arent you fucking lucky that I'm sucking your cock? She must think she's doing me a favour! She starts riding me rcg and it's quite a good view and feeling. I ask her to reposition ourselves so I can see in the mirror and again she's doing me a favour. I take the lead in mish and she doesnt allow going deep.... I'm too big she says... again looking at me as I should be grateful to even put the tip in. She's almost pissing me off but I find it somewhat cheekily sexy in a I'm getting more or less what I came here for so I'm not too bothered. Still much more sensual than Sensual Brigit I would say. I asked for more owo and I have to ask her to take the condom off. I then go down on her and she seems to like it better this time. She's wetter and I'm allowed to go somewhat deeper while she opens her lips with two fingers. I'm thinking... if she was less of a bitch she could be such a horny fuck. So I'm getting hornier now and I try to put it in her mouth while she lies down on the bed. No fucking way. I have to lie down and she will suck me. Her eye contact is losing its charm and she warns me I have 5 minutes left. She dresses my dick with her mouth again and I ask for doggy. She assumes a slightly awkward position and reminds me to go slow cos I'm big as she had already mentioned before. I dont cock sizes but I'm pretty happy with average. I go as hard as I'm allowed and eventually come in the rubber. I have to ask her to leave it in for a minute and let me enjoy the moment. 20 seconds is enough! She cleans me up and gives me more bitchy cheek that makes me smile. Kisses on the cheeks goodbye.
She's quite hot, I liked her tits, her mouth, skin, owo, and the room. Her attitude wasn't actually bad but I felt frustrated I couldnt quite make full use of her assets.

I won't return

My comparison ratings so far:
External Link/Members Only Fantasy Courtesan 8/10
External Link/Members Only Arabic Passion Raifa 6/10
External Link/Members Only Sensual Brigit 5/10

Thank you!

These reviews are inherently subjective so I am going to start a comparison rating that might be of more use to some. This is based on my end of punt satisfaction which is based on everything about my punt, from the research stage to the drive home.
So far, the best service I received was from Fantasy Courtesan so if I rate her an  8 out of 10 (I'm leaving a margin for future punts) I will compare the others accordingly.

External Link/Members Only Fantasy Courtesan 8/10
External Link/Members Only Arabic Passion Raifa 6/10
External Link/Members Only Sensual Brigit 5/10

Now, after my first review, and the shit reception I generally got, I hope this can be of use to someone who is on this forum to gain and contribute positively to punting rather than dish out their dick inspired opinion and make newcomers feel like they have something to prove.
I would welcome very much all constructive criticism from all forum users as after ''lurking'' on here for quite a while I would like to start making a positive and useful contribution to ukpunting.

Thank you!

Offline Bassman

Now, after my first review, and the shit reception I generally got, I hope this can be of use to someone who is on this forum to gain and contribute positively to punting rather than dish out their dick inspired opinion and make newcomers feel like they have something to prove.
I would welcome very much all constructive criticism from all forum users as after ''lurking'' on here for quite a while I would like to start making a positive and useful contribution to ukpunting.

Thank you!

You need to back up and check yourself a bit.

Your first post and review was about a working girl who VERY RECENTLY, was banned for having two accounts trying to tout herself I believe. That and the style of your review was always going to make people sceptical. It was an odd way to write a review especially considering you have said you'd read other reviews and still wrote your first the way you did. Nobody can be blamed for coming to the conclusion you were her/her pimp/tout etc. Also you mention her in your next two reviews rating her so highly. That will make people wonder as well.  If someone asks you for your top punts. That's a normal way of bringing it up. To keep a running list in every review stating how great she was, well that reads a bit fluffy.

Take a step back, understand this and  move on.

I hope you take this constructive advice.

Paolobinotti71

Your first post and review was about a working girl who VERY RECENTLY, was banned for having two accounts trying to tout herself I believe. That and the style of your review was always going to make people sceptical. It was an odd way to write a review especially considering you have said you'd read other reviews and still wrote your first the way you did. Nobody can be blamed for coming to the conclusion you were her/her pimp/tout etc. Also you mention her in your next two reviews rating her so highly. That will make people wonder as well.  If someone asks you for your top punts. That's a normal way of bringing it up. To keep a running list in every review stating how great she was, well that reads a bit fluffy.

Your first post and review was about a working girl who VERY RECENTLY, was banned for having two accounts trying to tout herself I believe. That and the style of your review was always going to make people sceptical. It was an odd way to write a review especially considering you have said you'd read other reviews and still wrote your first the way you did. Also you mention her in your next two reviews rating her so highly

Don't forget that I knew that my review was genuine. I made it in good will and I dont think I need to convince anyone. If you or them  had sent me the above message at the beginning it would have been much more useful for all and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Probably!

Nobody can be blamed for coming to the conclusion you were her/her pimp/tout etc.

Maybe. But they can be blamed for posting in such a shitty way. Again, how is that useful to anybody?

Also you mention her in your next two reviews rating her so highly. That will make people wonder as well.

I explained that I will compare between wgs. Apart from making some "people wonder", what's the problem in comparing wgs? I always found it quite useful.

If someone asks you for your top punts. That's a normal way of bringing it up. To keep a running list in every review stating how great she was, well that reads a bit fluffy.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I think the Top Ten is an awesome idea. I think I'll wait for further criticism before I change my mind.

Thanks for the advice

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well said, even when i joined i got criticised heavily i even got accused of being a tout it happens to most new people. The only difference was my first review was not a overly positive review without any details. Such as the price, time of visit, how long the punt lasted. Plus the review is of a lying prossie who's bullshit got caught out.

The fact that he's put that statement in his other review makes me smile he seems a tad sensitive ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingpumping1920

Good review. Seems more of a neutral or negative. She seems more of a pump and dump type of girl than anything else
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Paolobinotti71

Good review. Seems more of a neutral or negative. She seems more of a pump and dump type of girl than anything else

Thank you.  I think that's exactly the point of any review. It's one person sharing their findings for the benefit of others. Others can formulate their own conclusions as to how the wg rates in their book. Even as a pump and dump, for 50 quid she's a positive.

Offline Yaardie

Lol she wore the same 'attire' when I saw her a few weeks ago!

She gives really good brain!  :diablo:

Paolobinotti71

Well said, even when i joined i got criticised heavily i even got accused of being a tout it happens to most new people. The only difference was my first review was not a overly positive review without any details. Such as the price, time of visit, how long the punt lasted. Plus the review is of a lying prossie who's bullshit got caught out.

The fact that he's put that statement in his other review makes me smile he seems a tad sensitive ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well said

Thank you

even when i joined i got criticised heavily i even got accused of being a tout it happens to most new people

Do you think that is right... Or useful?

The only difference was my first review was not a overly positive review without any details. Such as the price, time of visit, how long the punt lasted

So you wrote a "better" review than mine and you still got shit! It would be more useful to ask the reviewer for clarification maybe?

Plus the review is of a lying prossie who's bullshit got caught out

I would assume all prossies are liars. How does that affect my review? Or is that an excuse to give people shit?

I may come across as sensitive but I'm only challenging any comment that I find detrimental to the ukpunting community.   Shit, useless comments are just misleading and confusing...  punting is hard enough as it is!

And thank you for your reviews, they have been most useful and quite funny :) 

Paolobinotti71

Lol she wore the same 'attire' when I saw her a few weeks ago!

She gives really good brain!  :diablo:

And thanks for your review Yaardie

holland

Well said

Thank you

even when i joined i got criticised heavily i even got accused of being a tout it happens to most new people

Do you think that is right... Or useful?

The only difference was my first review was not a overly positive review without any details. Such as the price, time of visit, how long the punt lasted

So you wrote a "better" review than mine and you still got shit! It would be more useful to ask the reviewer for clarification maybe?

Plus the review is of a lying prossie who's bullshit got caught out

I would assume all prossies are liars. How does that affect my review? Or is that an excuse to give people shit?

I may come across as sensitive but I'm only challenging any comment that I find detrimental to the ukpunting community.   Shit, useless comments are just misleading and confusing...  punting is hard enough as it is!

And thank you for your reviews, they have been most useful and quite funny :)

There aren't any useless comments.
You are far too sensitive and defensive.
If your reviews are genuine you shouldn't be worried about it.

Paolobinotti71

There aren't any useless comments.
You are far too sensitive and defensive.
If your reviews are genuine you shouldn't be worried about it.

Well I disagree... I find your comments quite useless

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why is she called "Arabic" when she is really Romanian.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Well I disagree... I find your comments quite useless

Stop being a little bitch and listen to the feedback you are getting

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why is she called "Arabic" when she is really Romanian.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

To drum up business JRC she's a romanian girl plain and simple, the amount of these girls that lie about their origins to make themselves sound more exotic, soho is a prime example of this with the signs saying busty spanish,Italian,brazilian. When infact the girls are eastern european.

Paolobinotti71

Or what?

holland

+1
May be he is a little bitch. He writes like a woman.That's why.

Paolobinotti71

+1
May be he is a little bitch. He writes like a woman.That's why.

Hey, you thought my review was written by the wg. Shows how much you know  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Hey, you thought my review was written by the wg. Shows how much you know  :lol:

Well you don't certainly sound like an Italian Professor either ....

holland

Paolobinotti71

Well you don't certainly sound like an Italian Professor either ....

At least you got that right  :cool:

Paolobinotti71

The op is making friends :sarcastic:

Holland, if you choose to come on a punting site looking for friends it's your choice and good luck to you  :drinks:

Offline Sinz

At least you got that right  :cool:

Looking forward to find out, how long you will last in here, with your sort of attitude

Paolobinotti71

Looking forward to find out, how long you will last in here, with your sort of attitude

So far I passed my first day despite Holland's prediction. So far I have written 3 reviews despite the shit welcome. So far I've been quite entertained by the experience and I'm looking forward to making a positive contribution to the site... Despite what you or anybody else might think.

Offline Sinz

So far I passed my first day despite Holland's prediction. So far I have written 3 reviews despite the shit welcome. So far I've been quite entertained by the experience and I'm looking forward to making a positive contribution to the site... Despite what you or anybody else might think.

So far ... you sound like a broken record

Paolobinotti71

So far ... you sound like a broken record

It doesn't matter,  does it?

BTW Sinz, thank you for your work in posting the pics on the various reviews. I think it's a nice touch. And thank you for your own reviews. I like the format and they're very thorough.

Offline scutty brown

I'm really not keen on adding the other girl's links in the review post - doesn't it fuck up the score count for the girls listed? Or have I got that wrong?

Offline Sinz

I'm really not keen on adding the other girl's links in the review post - doesn't it fuck up the score count for the girls listed? Or have I got that wrong?

As long as they are not indexed, adding other links in the review does not impact the score count.

In this case only the intended WG has been indexed hence the score will be reflected against her count.

I do agree it is distracting to have other WGs listed in the same review. Probably best to list them down in a sperate comment.

Offline Belgarion

holland

Holland, if you choose to come on a punting site looking for friends it's your choice and good luck to you  :drinks:

you are so dumb!  :dash: :dash:
None is writing to UKP to make friends but the vast majority of us have a friendly attitude to others because we help each other by sharing our experiences and information.
That's why this website exist and thrive.. :thumbsup:

Many of us doubt about your reviews and complain about your posts and attitude. So listen to the critics if you want to be consider a member of UKP and not just a troll.

Paolobinotti71

Or you will join the jungle boy as an object of ridicule

I don't mind... I would do anything to keep you and your girlfriends busy    :kiss:

Paolobinotti71

you are so dumb!  :dash: :dash:
None is writing to UKP to make friends but the vast majority of us have a friendly attitude to others because we help each other by sharing our experiences and information.
That's why this website exist and thrive.. :thumbsup:

Many of us doubt about your reviews and complain about your posts and attitude. So listen to the critics if you want to be consider a member of UKP and not just a troll.

Hey, there's a very good probability I am dumb.... You may be right. After all you're very good at spotting fake reviews so I trust your judgement.
I didn't see your friendly, helping attitude so far....
Let me get this right.... Are you saying I should listen to someone that doubts,  or in this case convinced my review is real when I know it is real? That would make even dumber wouldn't it?
And again, you seem to think i give a shit about how I'm considered on this forum. I promise you hand on heart, I don't!
I read reviews and I write reviews and I wouldn't dare reviewing a review or criticise it or slate it.  I read comments and i reply to comments if I feel like it and how I feel like it.
I don't conform off this forum and I'm not gonna conform to this. I read the "rules" before you told me to, in fact before I signed up and I agreed with them. How long i "last" on here is up to me and Admin. Report me for being dumb or a troll or a fucking nuisance if you think it will help your cause but telling me won't get you anywhere.
And by the way.... The "many of you" is not that many even if I gave a shit.
Keep the friendly, helping comments coming, Holland. But most of all don't stop writing reviews cos that's the most important bit on here... In my humble dumb opinion.

Offline Belgarion

I don't mind... I would do anything to keep you and your girlfriends busy    :kiss:

You won't last long here. That much is obvious

Paolobinotti71

You won't last long here. That much is obvious

Hey you're probably right too but it's not a big deal now is it?

BTW I read some of your many reviews. I haven't seen any of the wgs you reviewed yet but I would like to thank you anyway

Offline Sinz

And the retard has been banned !

Offline Belgarion