Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth - Cardiff Incall  (Read 1560 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1hour - £150

All communication done by text with 2 brief phone calls.

After seeing a swathe of recenty positive reviews pop up recently I decided I had to give Lileth a go, I'm happy to say she lives up to the hype generated.

Arrived at the destination and was given the flat number and Lileth was there to greet me at the door, my god she is tiny! Into the room and sorted out the money, which was put on the side while we both undressed during a bout of DFK and exploring hands.

Very cute girl with long blonde heir, gorgeous smile and a nice enhanced pair of tits. Very responsive nipples. Onto the bed and a continuation of plenty of DFK with plenty of teasing cucked in. Straight into OWO and she has very good technique. Plenty of attention payed to the shaft and balls.

Didn't take long til she was ready to fuck, on with the condom and Lileth climbed on top. This girl likes to grind and likes it deep and hard. In fact the harder you fuck her the harder she fucks you back. Rolled her over and gave her a good pounding in mish before cramp struck! Don't think I've ever jumped up so quick!

Took the opportunity to explore her body with some RO before she was asking for me to be inside her again. Positioned in front of the mirror and into doggy we went, that is a glorious sight to behold. She likes to play with herself while being fucked which I don't mind at all and she gets extremely wet. Moved through several more positions before ending up in doggy again. Really went to town and finished that way.

A quick chat and a breather before continuing with some more DFK and mutual play before we noticed time was already up, that hour went by far too quick!

Very energetic girl and has a great personality, I will be going back soon for another bout. Might even go for a duo with her.

In my opinion she is great VFM and was probably one of the best punts I've had in a while.

Asian Hunter

Wow! Another positive review for Lileth  :thumbsup:.

I'm getting very envious now by every new review of her :(.

By the way a top notch review Seek. Glad you had fun fella  :thumbsup:.

Offline iverthickone

Lol, love the grinding bit.  She is a bit like that.. Think it's a competition with her, who can fuck who the hardest.  If so, I think she is the champion!

Offline HughJardon

I agree her appetite for sex is insatiable and Iver you've hit the nail on the head

Great review Seeks plenty of repeat punts left in the tank for her :thumbsup:

np500

Like I said, probably one of the best in cardiff, another great review, I'm itching now !

Offline mrdiamond77

Fantastic review.  I will be trying to see her myself soon I hope.

Melfort212

Sounds you had a fantastic time OP  :)

Offline Steelworker

Outstanding review of great girl, Seeking  :hi:

Gatchaman

Great review StT  :drinks:

Might even go for a duo with her.

I'm waiting for her to arrange duos with EnglishRebecca121  :dance:

SeekingtheTruth