Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-Haseena - Winson Green/Hockley  (Read 2879 times)

2 review(s) for INDIAN-COUPLE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online P.O.G

Hi all,

Been a very long time since I have left a review. I've really only punted with regulars recently, so no reviews have been required. But today I decided to knock one of my hot list a few weeks back.

Communication was fine, gave her a call regarding availability, arranged a time, took her postcode, and I was off.

Was a converted house in the Winson Green/Hockley area. Clean room, nice bed, very warm, so fit for purpose, wasn't offered a shower, but I didn't need one, and I was given a glass of water.

First impression was that she was very very pretty. Her age on her profile is about right, but a lovely face. She was in a nice dress, and her large assests were poking through.

We started with some very light French kissing, very sparse and no tounges. I'm a young guy, so she could've hit my dick with a rolling pin, and I'd have gotten hard. She then put on the condom, and gave me some pretty good oral. Oral with was her choice, and I didn't mind this. She then stripped off to reveal her body. She has some large breats, slightly sagging, but not an issue for me, very slight belly but I like curves. I played with her breasts for a while, and mutually explored each others bodies. I then got on top for some missionary action. Her pussy was pretty tight and she got naturally wet. I came and we both seemed to have a good time. Forgot to mention she was immaculately clean as well.

All in all, she was very vanilla, but I feel like if I become a regular, the service will just get better and better. And I'm perfectly happy investing the time into her. Very polite, and full Indian as well. Was flirting between neutral and positive. Will probably give her neutral, but will visit her again as I'm sure she'll improve the more we become acquainted.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review has been in my H/L but now out

:drinks:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 06:25:51 pm by smiley9 »

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review p.o.g. As you say its been a while, good to see you :drinks:

Online P.O.G

Glad you enjoyed the review  :drinks:. Single now so many more to come.