Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth (Cardiff)  (Read 1066 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

(Catching up on a few outstanding reviews so this may be a bit less detailed than normal, as memory permits)

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Duration / Cost
1 hour / £120

Comms
Can't remember exact details, but no problems  There was an AW booking made.

Incall at 4 star hotel near town centre.  Have been here a few times and never any problems accessing.  Room door left unlocked so I could just wander in without fuss.  A thoughtful touch, as the housekeeping cupboard was just opposite the room.

The Girl
Lileth looks as you'd expect from her profile, a slim petite blonde with a pretty face and big (enhanced) boobs that are about as big as you'd want for her size.  The enhancement is very nicely done and she mentioned that it was soon to be their first birthday(!) so they have settled in nicely.  Lovely bum too, and cute dimples.  She is easy to get along with and seems very bright and clued-up.  Good fun, and we had a laugh which I always enjoy.

Service
Quick shower and paperwork handover, then onto the action. FK was more sensual than full on, but pleasant nonetheless.  Responsive to RO and fingering and delivered very pleasant OWO.  Onto protected sex in cowgirl.  "Pocket Rocket" is a bit of a cliche, but quite well suited here.  She's a real little bundle of energy, feet on the bed propelling herself up and down, and the harder I went, the harder she fucked me back.  Lovely view of her boobs during this.  Moved into doggie, and I couldn't hold on too much longer and filled the condom. 

Quick clean up and a bit of a chat, but despite there only being about 15 mins left, Lileth revived me with some more OWO then we went for some frantic mish, with her legs over my shoulders.  Surprised (and pleased) myself by managing a second pop.

Another shower and then the fire alarm went off (thankfully I was dressed.  Lileth not so much and the look of disbelief on her face was priceless  :D).  False alarm fortunately.

Will I return?
Oh yes indeed.

Offline Steelworker

Top review, Gatchaman. I also experienced her uncanny ability to revive the old boy  :hi: Glad you had a great time.

np500

Nice review, remember those dimples in reverse cow girl , love her arse, want to check  those  new breasts out soon hopefully and what a bargain at  £120, one of the best in Cardiff .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:33:05 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Gatchaman.  Hoping to get to see her within the next month or two myself.   :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

I agree that 120 for Lileth is scorchingly good value for money, a top review Gatcha for one of our top girls, I've had a few punts since LF and she is the yardstick I'm judging upcoming punts on  :thumbsup:

Asian Hunter

Nice one fella  :drinks:.

Can't go wrong @120 an hour for that level of service and commitment from her  :thumbsup:.

Offline Diffguy

Her profile says £150 per hour so I assume her price has gone up since this booking?

Asian Hunter

Her profile says £150 per hour so I assume her price has gone up since this booking?

She was offering a special rate sometime ago @100 and @120. But the rate of 150 is standard rate for a top notch girl. But she could ask for more if her popularity keeps rocking up and demand is still strong for her.

np500

Hope she don't put them up, having met her and plan to return, she comes across as more down to earth and enjoys what she does, the fact she had those offers on says a lot to me, she'd rather be bizzy than do a couple at 180,  the offer was on when I was incapable of walking, so would have jumped at it, Sod's law.

SeekingtheTruth

She was offering a special rate sometime ago @100 and @120. But the rate of 150 is standard rate for a top notch girl. But she could ask for more if her popularity keeps rocking up and demand is still strong for her.

She's seems to be a down to earth girl, I would be surprised if she did put her prices up.

Asian Hunter

She's seems to be a down to earth girl, I would be surprised if she did put her prices up.

I hope not. 150 is the max budget, anything above is game over for me  :cry:.

Offline iverthickone

Yeah, hope not too.  £150 is very top of my budget too.

Worse still I prefer a 2 hour session with Lileth, as gives more time to play games!

Asian Hunter

Worse still I prefer a 2 hour session with Lileth, as gives more time to play games!

I can't even get 5 minutes with her to play any games haha