Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan Mudchute Canary Wharf  (Read 4475 times)

Paolobinotti71

External Link/Members Only

Communication was excellent on text and even better on the phone. Fun and willing even before the meet

Confirmed main services and asked to wear something Sexy and to shower together

Meeting. Easy location and nice large flat. She was dressed as asked and I was very well welcomed with smiles kisses and very good attitude.
Very willing and we started playing straight away. Lots of passionate sexy kissing then dry humping while she was standing against the wardrobe. Kissed and touched her from behind. I unzipped her leather skirt and buried my face in her ass while she pushed my head in and opened her legs. We undressed each other while kissing and touching and when I went to shower she reminded me to take her with me. More passionate dfk while she washed me. Then sucking and licking each other in a soapy mess. Then more standing face against the wall while I licked her pussy and ass. Helped me dry myself with a fresh towel and back to the bedroom. Constant dfk. Then she lied on her back with her head off the bed willing my cock in her mouth. I face fucked her in this position while sucking on her tits. Then she sucked my balls and rimmed me while I kissed her smooth skin and licked her pussy while she had her fingers in it. Changed position into 69 and double fingered her while licking her in the hope of a squirt. She knew what I was aiming for and after changing position she got herself to squirt in my face while I was licking her sweet ass hole. I asked for a condom straight after licking her dry and while fucking her in mish she squirted again. Constant dfk, playing and having great fun with her while fucking in any available position. I glanced quickly at the dressing table and she must have read my mind as she quickly got up
, pushed all the crap on one side and sat on it with her back against the wall and her legs wide open... I dived right in and made her squirt again with tongue and fingers then fucked her. She was pulling me towards her to kiss her and fuck her harder and seemed oblivious to her creaking  dresser and falling toiletries. Back to the bed for more oral, 69,kissing,sucking, fucking and squirting and a totally amazing time with a really fun and genuinely sweet girl. I came in doggy. She helped me clean while chatting and laughing together. Another shower and I was off. Excellent girl and excellent time! She has amazing eyes and she kisses like she fancies you.... Who gives a fuck she's not a stunner. She's fun, sweet and very willing and accommodating. An amazing attitude and a great fuck. Went to see Sensual Brigit in Poplar a few days after and made me realise Camy is quite sensational.

Thanks for all the help and recommendations UKPunters, much appreciated :)

PS can anybody recommend a similar girl?

Offline Tailgate

I may go and see this girl as she is very local to me.

It does seem like she writes her own reviews though....... :bomb:

Offline stayer

She looks as if she's the best WG in London.   :sarcastic:

Offline puntingpumping1920

I will see her soon, but I have feeling she will increase her prices soon
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:59:59 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

holland

When will prossies learn to stop writing bullshit like this one?
:angry:

Offline stayer

I may go and see this girl as she is very local to me.

It does seem like she writes her own reviews though....... :bomb:
I disagree with you that she wrote this review. This is Sergei's doing.

Paolobinotti71

Tailgate... You're sort of contradicting yourself

Holland... Your opinion is of little use in this case

Offline stayer

Paolobinotti71, when you are in a hole, stop digging.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Tailgate... You're sort of contradicting yourself

Holland... Your opinion is of little use in this case

Everyone can see this is a bullshit review, your girlfriend has already been banned for running two profiles at the same time and white knighting herself. She's shown she can't be trusted it's obvious you're doing her this favour with this review  :hi:

Paolobinotti71

My first review and I'm already attracting so much attention... I wonder why I've waited so long! This is gonna be awesome fun :))))

Offline puntingpumping1920

My first review and I'm already attracting so much attention... I wonder why I've waited so long! This is gonna be awesome fun :))))

If you are genuine next time you should note some neutral points or negative points in your next encounter
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

holland

We don't tolerate touts, pimps, white knights and fluffies

Paolobinotti71

Of course it matters not what I say, the doubter will always doubt. But... For just a moment... Let's assume this and all the other positive reviews (I couldn't find any negative ones) are genuine. What would it say about your opinion and judgement? I personally look at reviews and tend to trust them more if I can trust the reviewers judgement. I've read your reviews Martian and for various reasons I trusted them but the fact that you misjudged my review (and we're still assuming it's a genuine one here) I would have to reconsider. In other words, if my review turned out to be genuine (and I'm not trying to convince anyone here) then I guess your past and future reviews might lose a lot of credibility. Obviously nobody would care about that, I'm sure you wouldn't either, but it would then make the punters choice more difficult and in turn detract from the usefulness of this forum.

I'm sure most punters here are clever enough to make their own judgement. Your comment seems to indicate that you know better than all of them (us)

As for digging myself a hole... I'm not sure what you mean..  But I work long shifts and it seems like I have just found my new fave past time on here.

Paolobinotti71

Sammy10000.... Any other tips?

Paolobinotti71

Holland... Who are you speaking for?

Paolobinotti71

Stayer... You gotta admit this Sergei is pretty awesome, right?

Offline SamLP

Chimes with her previous reviews. I like the sound of this wg. Very much up my street, but the location isn't suitable.

holland

Holland... Who are you speaking for?

Read the site rules before writing your post and change your tone if you want to pass the day..i seriously doubt you will
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:02:47 pm by holland »

Paolobinotti71

Also can anybody please confirm the exact definition (and spelling)  of a "Sergei"? When I first saw it mentioned I thought it was an actual person! :)))

Offline joe diddley

Also can anybody please confirm the exact definition (and spelling)  of a "Sergei"? When I first saw it mentioned I thought it was an actual person! :)))

A generic term for any Eastern European pimp.

Offline Bassman

I've read your reviews Martian and for various reasons I trusted them but the fact that you misjudged my review (and we're still assuming it's a genuine one here) I would have to reconsider. In other words, if my review turned out to be genuine (and I'm not trying to convince anyone here) then I guess your past and future reviews might lose a lot of credibility.

Wait, what? How does that work?

That sounds like some playground reasoning! You used to believe his reviews. But because he doesn't believe yours, you won't believe his anymore.

:lol:

Offline Sinz

Offline Sinz

She knew what I was aiming for and after changing position she got herself to squirt in my face while I was licking her sweet ass hole.

She must be the first girl in history to squirt, from having just her "sweet ass hole" licked. 

Paolobinotti71

Paolobinotti71

Bassman.... I admit I was struggling a bit to put my point across... Assuming my review is genuine would make Martian's judgement into question.... Not meaning I wouldn't believe his reviews :)

Paolobinotti71

Sinz... How the fuck did you misinterpret that so badly?? She made herself squirt while I licked her sweet ass hole..... While!  :rolleyes:

Paolobinotti71

Wow.... You are so friendly... Can You link me to the site rules? Pretty please? Thanks

Sorry I messed up the quote.... This was for you Holland
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:06:19 pm by Paolobinotti71 »

Paolobinotti71

SamLP... I was pleasantly surprised that my experience reflected those (very aggressively criticised) positive reviews

mcgee121

... I was pleasantly surprised that my experience reflected those (very aggressively criticised) positive reviews

That's what is wrong with this review you wrote it merely for yourself and for her not for us.  You shouldn't be losing any sleep about what anyone has to say about a prossie particularly one you have never met before.  She's not your sister/mother/lover  :lol:.

She has amazing eyes and she kisses like she fancies you.... Who gives a fuck she's not a stunner.

This statement here is a white knight statement.  You're clearly trying to protect her for some reason.  The consensus if I recall correctly was that she was fuckable so your point was moot anyway.

I don't remember reading in your review anything about the length of the meet, the price paid and your judgement of her skill level at doing particular things like OWO etc.  Next time, include these things when you do a review and also follow the convention of the site which is to copy a quote of a post and give a reply instead posting to yourself.

Paolobinotti71

As an experienced user it might be more useful if you and the others would take into consideration that it is my first post /review

As far às I can see everybody has a different style in reviewing. Just get what you want from the review until I get to the level you require.

At least you're accepting that I'm not the WG or the Sergei... So thanks for that.

I wasn't protecting her so that's your assumption
I'm trying to work out the site unwritten conventions... So be patient.
White Knighting? No idea what that means

As for the particulars

30min at £60
Owo
Dfk
Dressing
Assisted shower
Squirting
Protected Sex in cg rcg doggy dresser mish standing and others I can't name
Rimming mutual

Any other shit I need to take before a new member can be given the benefit of the doubt or should I assume that you're so fucking frustrated that you have to vent on a public forum?

Offline saintsfan

Wish I could do all those things in 30 mins (with 2 showers as well)!!!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

OP you will be given the benefit of the doubt, this will kick in once you right another review on an unconnected girl. Till then if you're a genuine punter you have nothing to worry about.

BTW welcome to the forum

mcgee121

As an experienced user it might be more useful if you and the others would take into consideration that it is my first post /review

As far às I can see everybody has a different style in reviewing. Just get what you want from the review until I get to the level you require.

I'm a newbie too.  There's a UKP wiki page with guidelines on how to write useful reviews.  You also, read BM's reviews so you know how a good review should be constructed.  Everyone indeed does have their unique style but good reviewers convey useful information.  Writing merely about the sex you did in a meet will not make a good review.

White Knighting? No idea what that means

I'm sure someone will explain this to you  :D.

Any other shit I need to take before a new member can be given the benefit of the doubt or should I assume that you're so fucking frustrated that you have to vent on a public forum?

WTF are you on about?  It seems like you can't handle it on UKP... 

And, quote to fucking reply just like I did in this response.

mcgee121

Wish I could do all those things in 30 mins (with 2 showers as well)!!!
:D

Offline SamLP

It's always useful as a newbie to check the punting wiki. There's a section dedicated on how to write reviews:

Your first review and post just happened to be with a wg who signed up with two profiles to pose as a punter and defend herself. Stupid, but with the level of comments leveled at her looks understandable tbh. Foolish act, but I prefer to let reviews d their own talking, and discounting the OP's review, she has 5 very good ones. OP, if you are genuine, post more reviews and don't be so fluffy. Engage you level headed brain and post your experience without getting carried away. TBH, I had a chuckle reading the review, but I compared it with the others and it seemed in sync with what the others said, which is why this wg really appeals to me. Of course, if it's a fake review, admin will deal with it. Post up other reviews and you may convince members who doubt you that it's not.

Offline saintsfan

OP should do a review of Sensual Brigit to give some balance (she has 21/29 positive)

Paolobinotti71

OP should do a review of Sensual Brigit to give some balance (she has 21/29 positive)

Fair enough... Will do!

Offline Paris69

When will prossies learn to stop writing bullshit like this one?
:angry:

Agree. Fake review
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Paolobinotti71

Agree. Fake review

Another misjudgement.... Keep em coming... And more importantly do us a favour and don't go see her... More for us :D

Offline Paris69

Do us a favour and don't go see her...

Thanks for the advice. I won't
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline _Rust_

Cheers for your review OP, services given and enthusiasm levels of the WG tally up with the previous reviews and my own experience with her which I'll review shortly.

I won't start giving you advice as SamLP has pretty much summed it up.  :thumbsup:

Paolobinotti71

Thanks for the advice. I won't

It wasnt advice... just a request.

You on the other hand seem to be advising others to believe your unfounded, spurious, misleading and utterly bollocks conclusions. Since you have two reviews to your name, I wonder how the fuck you even find the courage to voice your opinion. Having said that I'm not quite sure if I'm more befuddled by you voicing your dopey opinion or by the more experienced members above, who surely should know better.

Paolobinotti71

It's always useful as a newbie to check the punting wiki. There's a section dedicated on how to write reviews:

Your first review and post just happened to be with a wg who signed up with two profiles to pose as a punter and defend herself. Stupid, but with the level of comments leveled at her looks understandable tbh. Foolish act, but I prefer to let reviews d their own talking, and discounting the OP's review, she has 5 very good ones. OP, if you are genuine, post more reviews and don't be so fluffy. Engage you level headed brain and post your experience without getting carried away. TBH, I had a chuckle reading the review, but I compared it with the others and it seemed in sync with what the others said, which is why this wg really appeals to me. Of course, if it's a fake review, admin will deal with it. Post up other reviews and you may convince members who doubt you that it's not.

Thank you very much for the constructive criticism. Exactly what I was expecting from forum members. Second review now posted and third to follow shortly.

Paolobinotti71

OP you will be given the benefit of the doubt, this will kick in once you right another review on an unconnected girl. Till then if you're a genuine punter you have nothing to worry about.

BTW welcome to the forum

Not worried at all.... As I said I do enjoy this very much but I'm genuinely interested in making a positive contribution and expect other forum members to do so too. After all we are here to help each other right?

Offline tantric talents

I don't see any good reason for doubting this review. Corresponds with what others have said.
Keep on posting reviews OP
Time will tell  :hi:

Paolobinotti71

I don't see any good reason for doubting this review. Corresponds with what others have said.
Keep on posting reviews OP
Time will tell  :hi:

Thank you Tantric, I will!

Paolobinotti71

BTW your reviews are awesome, Tantric

Offline king tarzan

You keep writing honest reviews..
There is a spectacular dozen on here who love to berate reviewers honesty..just ignore them they have nothing better to do..
Never satisfied. ..

Majority on here are nice decent men who just read and make up there own minds...

My reviews are always to the bullet point..
Accurate blow by blow condensed into descriptive writing review. ..
My reviews believe it or not are considered utter bullshit utter garbage utter nonsense
I am considered a forum nuisance but hey I don't care
My reviews help others who share my taste in women's physical beauty and my message box shows that...

Each to there own on here

Everyone is ENTITLED TO OPINIONS
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Paolobinotti71

You keep writing honest reviews..
There is a spectacular dozen on here who love to berate reviewers honesty..just ignore them they have nothing better to do..
Never satisfied. ..

Majority on here are nice decent men who just read and make up there own minds...

My reviews are always to the bullet point..
Accurate blow by blow condensed into descriptive writing review. ..
My reviews believe it or not are considered utter bullshit utter garbage utter nonsense
I am considered a forum nuisance but hey I don't care
My reviews help others who share my taste in women's physical beauty and my message box shows that...

Each to there own on here

Everyone is ENTITLED TO OPINIONS

Thanks King Tarzan and thanks for all your reviews.
The thing is I also have nothing better to do and I'm enjoying challenging those comments. I will ignore them when it's not fun anymore  :)
Let's keep making ukpunting better and help each other get better shags  :drinks: