Why would you want to pick up a women you have never read any review of. Isnt the internet better as you can read about her before gambling all that cash.
I was in Kiev and the hookers seem to be in every club, all night bar and hotel bars. Puts me off as who knows what service you may get with no reviews.
Because it adds to the excitement. First of all you don't know for sure that the girl eyeing you up in the hotel bar is a WG or is actually into you (OK, so it's most likely the former, especially for me - but you can pretend
). Then you'll actually talk to her and ask her what she's looking for (which is nerve-racking in itself). You'll perhaps spend a little time getting to know her first, outside of a typical WG shitty managed-flat, just in normal surroundings. You won't have know for sure whether it's gonna be a good punt or not (although you'll have a good indication from her attitude when talking to her. For me a good punt is 99% down to the girl's attitude. The other 1% is my own mood - if I'm feeling confident, up-beat then it adds the icing on the cake). Of course her attitude can change once the money's been exchanged but that's just a risk you take. Even if you're seeing a girl with good reviews, you might be unlucky and see her on an off-day when she's had some bad news or just isn't feeling herself.
Picking up a hotel girl is just something I'd love to try sometime (if I ever have the required amount of spare cash to do so!)