Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai oil massage carlisle  (Read 4339 times)

Offline Mrsnow83

Hi seen this add on vivastreet, anybody been so we know what lady is like etc? Legit or not?
External Link/Members Only

Offline paulbay

She is an older lady say near the 50's downstairs flat
Shit massage hr is on offer for £20 and she uses baby oil

Offline JOEY 2017

Having missed the brilliant service on offer by  Nikki of Hexham (due to me calling last minute not Nikki's fault) I continued along the A69 to Carlisle and hoped I would get a better service from Sudan at Swaddeeka Thai Massage this time? The phone rang and rang and rang called back then decided to leave it until the hr mark. Still no joy then suddenly ten mins later the phone is answered by Sudan. Obviously eating I requested a one hr massage at say 4pm and turning to somebody in the room she asked if she was free at 4pm? Nah she could only do 5pm so I left it. If that's the way to do business they must be having to turn custom away!

Anyway I gave this Patcharma lady a ring she advertises on Viva street (link as above) The comms were a little sketchy but she answered eventually and apologized. At £50 for an hour of hot oil massage it was a bit steep but I thought I would take one for the lads  :hi:

She works on Brampton road Stamwyx area of Carlisle but may have spelt that wrongly? Anyway parking is good with a lay-bye just down the road with a short walk back. Before I could  knock the door it is opening ushering me inside she is hiding behind the door. Well I can now see why she use's that pic of her eyes covered over! Nothing like the pic on Viva She reminded me facially  of Tatoo from the Bond film"The Man With The Golden Gun"  only he was taller  :D A pint sized Thai women with a massage table in the front room! House was very clean. In for a penny in for a pound so thought Fcuk it do as she asks. Asked to undress I did so and was given a towel and got aboard the table with music playing which she changed ten mins into the massage as it was doing both our heads in. She began using her entire body weight on top of me with knees in my back and buttocks down my legs. Grinding my crotch area into the bloody table but i had asked for it hard  :scare:.

The jury is still out as to whether or not she actually had trained in massage? At times it felt good but on other occasions it felt down right not good. My lower back the next day was giving me hell but seems to have recovered well and all the better for it I think?

She was working me for sure as the hand slipped up between my legs to the top but not in the sure sensual way Nikki or Sheng deliver it. A passing glance just incase she had me wrong. Asked to turn over I did so and as the hands slowly made there way under the towel a reaction was clear to see and for an extra twenty quid £70 in total "did I want extra darling"? I agreed as was bursting at this point and she did a fairly good job of it but not in a mind blowing way like Nikki or Sheng but it did the deed and i left relieved to get out of there to be honest. Would I return?? NO

Offline JOEY 2017

Sorry Admin!
                I seem to have posted the above review in the regional punting section.Sorry just noticed and would have given it a Negative outcome as to dam expensive for whats on offer here.
Joey 2017

Joeeveryman

Visited this lady last week and got a so so massage and a pretty decent happy ending, got the impression maybe more was available if I became a regular

Offline JOEY 2017

I didn't get the impression more was on offer my self re becoming a regular. Pretty expensive unless you get regulars discount. The home looked like the family were at work or school to me whilst she did the massaging in the front room using the couch to get up and on top.
Not sure I would want to take it any further to be honest as far better value and service providers out there but then again if you are Carlisle based I suppose given the crap service of Swaddeekka then it maybe your only choice for a half decent massage with extra's.
Joey 2017 

Offline Mrsnow83

Visited again last week and must admit she gives a good happy ending ! I wonder if any other girls work the same house ?

Offline wilbers

Full service alternative

older than the profile states, and (equal) most enthusiastic kisser I've had.

Offline Mrsnow83

How much older are we talking? And is she attractive facially?
Cheers

Offline wilbers

I'm not that good at estimating ages, but I'd say about 40/early 40s with a good body.  I'll be returning anyway.

Offline Mrsnow83

Visited again this week, my first time in her new location. Got my back sorted and left very happy😛, also got my first sight of her big tits , not often thai ladies have big natural ones.
Seems like our other thai places in town have gone quiet sadly

Online shaft10

Visited again this week, my first time in her new location. Got my back sorted and left very happy😛, also got my first sight of her big tits , not often thai ladies have big natural ones.
Seems like our other thai places in town have gone quiet sadly

Why not right a proper review ? Would be more useful than posting a two liner on 9 month old thread  :hi:

Offline Mrsnow83