Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridgend ** Tegan x /  (Read 1638 times)

1 review(s) for Miss Tegan x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Not far from Bridgend County Borough Council CF31 - Incall in her home.

Security :
Nobody but her. The house to ourselves.

When:
5 Dec

How long :
£ 120 / 1:00

Like photo?
The photos are hers and you get what you see.

Communication
We had a bit of a mix up but is was 75% my fault and she laughed it off ! Clear and quick instructions.

Body:
She's a pocket sex bomb. I would say B cup tits, I like that size. It fits in the hand. Very thin (again, I like that) and lovely shapely (not big) bum.

Face:
She is pretty. I'd say late 20s, early 30s.

Fun:
She is great fun. Very welcoming, very willing to have sex. Great company has well. She has positive energy.

BJ:
BJ was very good with lots of eye contact. I was ready to finish it off in her mouth within 5 minutes.

Sex:
Excellent sex; oral sex (both, one at a time, OWO) , cowgirl, mish, doggy. It was a good sweaty session. She did all the required moaning to get me going.

Kiss:
Yes

Anal:
no chance

** Conclusion **
It was a great session. And that pussy tastes lovely to be fair.

Value for money :
Good VFM. I have seen that she has increased her prices to £150 though. For that kind of money I'd rather try amber sex doll, miss welsh carmen or JasmineLouise1

Would I return ?
When she gets back to a more reasonnable £120 an hour.

Would I recommend ?
Yes, I do

** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10) (©West8)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

1  -  Little fairy 4.11 - 9 / 9 / 8.6 / 7.2 / 9.8 - 43.6                              Adultwork UserID : 4015047     
2  -  STUNNING CHANEL xx - 9 / 9 / 7.1 / 8.1 / 9.9 - 43.1                              Adultwork UserID : 3161116     
3  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 9 / 9 / 7.8 / 8.1 / 9.1 - 43                              Adultwork UserID : 3743512     
4  -  Naughty Nickii  - 9 / 9 / 7.9 / 7 / 9.4 - 42.3                              Adultwork UserID : 2471531     
5  -  Busty_Mandy  - 9 / 9 / 6.3 / 8 / 10 - 42.3                              Adultwork UserID : 3328939     
6  -  Tegan x - 9 / 9 / 8.1 / 6.7 / 9.4 - 42.2                              Adultwork UserID : 4087624      
7  -  Angel Karla - 8.8 / 9 / 7.3 / 6.8 / 9.8 - 41.7                              Adultwork UserID : 3100497     
8  -  Ares - 9 / 9 / 7.9 / 7 / 7.7 - 40.6                              External Link/Members Only     
9  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 9 / 9 / 7.4 / 6.2 / 8.6 - 40.2                              Adultwork UserID : 3740260     
10  -  Torri-ryder - 8.2 / 9 / 7.1 / 5.8 / 9.5 - 39.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3331485     

Online Steelworker

Great review, Hotmat. Your scoring system is very interesting  :)

bonzo2016

Yes interesting scoring.  I'm just wondering what the others do to get a higher service scoring than Jess Diamond! She is the bollocks and does everything I can imagine.  Excited for seeing the others to see what they do!

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline HughJardon

Welcome back Matty boy, thanks for the great review of Tegan, now she's regularly in Cardiff I will no doubt sling one in her, Top man

And how I've missed the PALS scoring  :cool:

Offline Hotmat

Yes interesting scoring.  I'm just wondering what the others do to get a higher service scoring than Jess Diamond! She is the bollocks and does everything I can imagine.  Excited for seeing the others to see what they do!
It's very close I have to say. Price is the deciding factor here I suppose
Little Fairy was at 120 when I saw her. At 150 now, she'll go down in the list.
Channel is at 100 which makes her excellent value
At 140 Jessica is just that bit over...

Welcome back Matty boy, thanks for the great review of Tegan, now she's regularly in Cardiff I will no doubt sling one in her, Top man
Thanks Hugo Boss ! I have been fairly quiet so far this year I admit... Things with my other half have really been improving and punting is just my escape route I suppose.
But I can see a much busier end of 2017 coming my way !  :sarcastic:
I am due a couple of review though so i'll keep sharing some intel !  :cool:

bonzo2016

Cheers mat. That puts Chanel no.1.  So she's top of the HL then.

np500

Wow, that stunning chanel looks awesome and at £110 an hour, mind blowing , put  Tegan on list about a year ago when she came back, the £150 price tag has put her up there with kandice etc so will take a bit longer to get to but I do like the look of her , in more ways than one !

Offline HughJardon

Is Chanel on UKE,  does she like Welsh sausage are all questions I need answered  :wacko: