Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree Spa, Goswell Road branch  (Read 9101 times)

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

I understand they have three branches, it's the Goswell Road one that's most convenient for me so I can't comment on the other two (a few negative reviews on here, I recall).  Basically it's always been my back pocket cheapest decent rub and not so good tug joint for me (trade off there).  I think they rotate the staff around the branches so I've no idea on names.

Comms: they seem fine with either phone booking or walk in, unless they're busy.  Woman on phone seems to recognise my voice/number by now, so she's very good with slotting me in and even recommended their sole "American black lady" recently (works Sunday).

Venue: Unlike Chinese TCMs, this is an Indian themed and staffed spa, so the decor and smell/vibe reflects that well.  They seem to have had a decent lick of paint too, so in all probably the poshest joint I've ever been in.  They really do the spa thing too, the waiting area is full of women having beauty treatments, never seen a bloke in there.  Room now has brand new state of the art shower.

Rooms have lockers (didn't use) and the obligatory 'No sexual services provided' sign - this is slightly contradicted by the 'Please note: the massage fee does not include any gratuity for staff (tips)' below it.  Keeps the council happy I suppose.

Girl: Several times only seen the one was given on this occasion as was working the reception, denied doing the massage when asked.  I asked, several times, because I could see that she was packing quite a pair of knockers under that tunic.  As I said, past experiences there have been with either stick skinny or flabby Indian/Pakistani women.

I didn't ask if she was doing the massage and automatically expected the other girl (quite young and not unattractive but nothing special Indian) sat in reception to come in the room.  Was pleasantly surprised and instantly encouraged by this turn of events.  Afterwards she said her name was, no idea on the spelling, Kavia/Cavia.

As I said, I asked for her before as she was packing quite a pair and I wasn't disappointed.  Facially nothing special and slight pot belly, slender body in all other respects, medium height.

Service: Paid her £40 for 40 mins relaxing massage, this was done quite competently and also with what I detected seemed to be enthusiasm.  Very sensual and also her soft Indian hands made a change from bony Chinese ones.  Flipped over and this continued, she oiled up the chap and said 'You want to finish?' - I nodded and asked how much to unleash the baps? She didn't reply and just took off the tunic and then the bra - they were jaw-droppingly spectacular, so full, heavy and brown.  Had a right good play with them for some minutes and she didn't start the HE ('lingam') as she moaned approvingly.  A few more minutes of boob worship and then the HE commenced, very, very slow and well done, she clearly knows what she's doing as she used her fingertip to edge me closer and closer.  I shot my load and normally that's enough for me but I decided to get my money's worth and had some more boob time.  Showered up after that and left her £40, which I thought was fair enough for what I received (I was perhaps too intoxicated on the resplendent norks/post-orgasm...)

In the past, the lingam massage (HR) was included in the £40, so when asked for a tip I pointed this out, saying that I had agreed it with the woman on the phone (I had).  They must have got wise to this as the last time I was there, the so-so Indian woman said "The lingam massage is just stroking it, if you want to finish then you must pay me a tip." - as she didn't specify how much I left her a tenner and felt short-changed at that.  I had a good run of 'free' HR there last year, the best being given by a 20 year old (she said) Pakistani girl (not a great looker but very fresh-faced).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:42:19 pm by sparkus »

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the review mate. So all in, how muchbdid you pay?

Are tips negotiated or is there a fixed price?

Online sparkus

It was first time I'd paid a real full on tip, but also the first time the staff had 'disrobed' for me. So I paid 80 all in ie 40 + 40.

I think if it's just HR then you can negotiate a fairly low tip. As I said, I got away with either not paying or just a tenner by bluffing them.

Offline Belgarion

It was first time I'd paid a real full on tip, but also the first time the staff had 'disrobed' for me. So I paid 80 all in ie 40 + 40.

I think if it's just HR then you can negotiate a fairly low tip. As I said, I got away with either not paying or just a tenner by bluffing them.

Cheers buddy   :hi:

Offline 76shen

As anyone been to the South Ealing branch. Details please

Offline vish

As anyone been to the South Ealing branch. Details please

I have been to Northwood. They have a lady called Dilsha/Dilshoo on Mondays and she is good !

Online sparkus

I have been to Northwood. They have a lady called Dilsha/Dilshoo on Mondays and she is good !

Good in terms of service, extras and/or body?

Offline vish

Good in terms of service, extras and/or body?

Nice body, nice massage. Extras - i know she does topless, not sure about anything more!

Any more suggestions in Watford/Northwood/Pinner/Rickmansworth areas?

Offline Bdbdmd

Great review. Didn’t know it existed. Will be trying soon

Phaedrus

I was there a few days ago for the first time. Review coming when I have a moment.

Offline Drbox2013

How is her appearance other than her tits?

Online sparkus

How is her appearance other than her tits?

Not pretty, not ugly. Not bad overall.

Offline LLPunting

Any update on who has been found working at this (or other) branches in the last month?  Confirm those that are still there or new faces.   Any further indication of price increases?

Offline Drbox2013

Not pretty, not ugly. Not bad overall.

Wheatish or dark skin tone? A lot of these ‘indians’ are Sri Lankan etc

Online sparkus

Wheatish or dark skin tone? A lot of these ‘indians’ are Sri Lankan etc

She's very dark, Tamil wouldn't surprise me at all.

Offline Parking

Just noticed that this place is opposite the barbers I normally go to... :scare: