Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie 007 - Bayswater  (Read 2033 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only

Seen multiple times, each time gets better.

Location - fairly close to the station but can easily get lost specially with Google maps given misdirections. Spacious bathroom and bedroom.

Girl - early 30s Thai natural, handful of boobs, and ass, tight enough, very good attitude and enthusiasm. Post sex talks are always interesting.

Action - OWO to completion, anal, CG, RCG, mish, doggy, prone bone, toy show. All done with a great attitude.

Recommend - tbh the money spent really reflects services with this WG, attractive in all aspects, great attitude and knows how to make it all flow. If a great Thai is what your after go for it.

Offline Sinz

jaHarris

Bayswater, like a 5-7 Mon walk from the station

Offline Sinz

Offline Link7

How did you book her? I swear nobody ever picks up the phone. And the online booking form looks like too much bother

jaHarris

I usually text during the morning and see what happens from there, but from experience is say olina reply faster and are more reliable

Offline Link7

Oh right, fair. Cheers fella

Offline LLPunting

Also bookable via asianselection, asianoptions and olina which may prove more reliable for call taking.  Have previously commented about poor 007 service.

Offline BillGoldberg

How did you book her? I swear nobody ever picks up the phone. And the online booking form looks like too much bother

I booked her via Olina who are extremely efficient

007 seems to have gone to shit recently

Nice review op, and very much agree, a sweet and lovely sp who goes all out to please and knows what she's doing

Refreshing old school Thai service

:hi:

Offline peter jb

If you had to choose jessy or Venus , who would it be - with regards to flat , dfk, any cim or anal ?
You might want to try Mint as she has rounded European butt, which you seem to crave ,unusual in Thai girls ,
Thanks

Offline Ozy84

If you had to choose jessy or Venus , who would it be - with regards to flat , dfk, any cim or anal ?
You might want to try Mint as she has rounded European butt, which you seem to crave ,unusual in Thai girls ,
Thanks

Have you seen mint?

Offline peter jb

Yes , few months ago, before a long holiday so didn't post review .
In summation , very nice basement flat near Queensway , nice decor and bathroom
Booked through Asian Options as find you can ask the guy there anything about what girl will/ won't do .
Mint is about 8/10 in looks , service and body - going on historical comparisons , not the scene of last few years . Very touchy feely, dfk. Anal offered and partaken although very tight and didn't push too much . But highlight was her taunt firm arse wearing long red boots . Haven't returned as seldom do , but would recommend . Any other questions I'll try and remember details .

jaHarris

Thanks

Will deffo give her a try, cheers mate, I find Jessie's appearance very attractive, haven't seen Venus but from the pictures she's not my taste, Jessie imo offered everything from CIM to Anal go toy show so I'd go with Jessie hands down
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:15:25 pm by jaHarris »

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks

Flat - Jessie
DFK - both good but Venus just edges it for me

Jessie is more youthful looking and all natural but I findVenus sexier for some reason.

Both are very good SPs so it's down to personal taste in the end
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:15:17 pm by BillGoldberg »