Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manila - Phillipines  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Celticstu

Flying into Manila.
Where would anyone recommend I stay in the city? Is there a specific area, road etc?
Any good hotels etc?

Also moving out of Manila. Anywhere anyone would suggest? Again. Resorts, roads, hotels etc!

All details appreciated.
Also any ideas on costs, standard of girls. Cheers.  :hi:

Online Markus

Cebu, Cebu, Cebu.

Beautiful place and so easy to meet women.

Lucky git. Full report expected on return. Something along the lines of what Vivago did would be appreciated.

Enjoy  :drinks:

Offline Vivago

Flying into Manila.
Where would anyone recommend I stay in the city? Is there a specific area, road etc?
Any good hotels etc?

Also moving out of Manila. Anywhere anyone would suggest? Again. Resorts, roads, hotels etc!

All details appreciated.
Also any ideas on costs, standard of girls. Cheers.  :hi:

Most guys who are new to Manila stay either in the Ermita/Malate area down by Manila bayfront or in the Makati business area.

The quality of the girls in Ermita is dubious at best but there are no shortage of them and it is the home of the infamous LA Cafe which is a 24/7 hook-up joint. It is possible to find some gems amongst the hounds that usually infest the place but its purely a matter of luck. The area has lots of casas (brothels) and videoke bars (also brothels) but is for some, depressingly seedy and full of low lifes.

Makati is much better but is correspondingly much more expensive. Nightlife centres on Burgos street which has lots of girly bars many with some pretty hot Pinays working in them if money is no object. What with lady drinks, extortionate bar fines and the tip for the girl, you would be lucky to get away with spending less than £150-200 on a visit there.

The third foreigner red light bar area is called the EDSA Entertainment Plaza and is about equidistant from either Makati or Ermita/Malate. Those who like and are familiar with the Nana plaza type of clustered Go2 bars will be at home here as it works on more or less the same principal. Prices are quite high but not as high as Burgos. Expect to spend roughly £100-150 all found on a visit here. There are lots of hotels around but mostly short time and I wouldn't advise staying in the area although the nearby Baclaran Market is interesting.

Outside of Manila, Cebu or Angeles are the destination of choice for those whose main interest is in punting with Pinays.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Celticstu

Thanks. Appreciate the input 👍🏻

Offline Jerboa

Also be savy with your security, Manila is a city that just don't feel safe, though it's not Kabul, worth reading up on the scams, and risk of armed robbery.

Offline Vivago

Also be savy with your security, Manila is a city that just don't feel safe, though it's not Kabul, worth reading up on the scams, and risk of armed robbery.

I thought Uncle Digong* had killed or scared off all the bad guys? :sarcastic:

* President Rodrigo Duterte
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

I thought Uncle Digong* had killed or scared off all the bad guys? :sarcastic:

* President Rodrigo Duterte

Yup, but he can't be on every street corner,  :P

Offline Goodfellas000

If you're new in Manila don't fall for the guy that befriends you in the street who insists he works at the same hotel that you are staying in.
Also I have never once felt intimidated in Manila at all apart from the ever present and sometimes distressing scenes of entire families living on the streets especially around Malate, but that's not intimidating more depressing really.
A great place to stay and for an even better price is a hotel called Red Planet (chain) in Ermita, think I paid around £20/3 per night and the room was very similar to an Ibis.

Online anglian

Angeles City is full of knocking shops. Security is quite good as they want to protect foreigners. I haven't been for 15 years, but then there were police checkpoints with tripod mounted machine guns.
Girls were £8 for 24 hours!
All my info is years out of date I'm afraid, but the city is a punters heaven.

Offline billybob69

Flying into Manila.
Any good hotels etc?

Personally I would have a taxi waiting at Manila airport ready to wisk you straight to Angeles (either that or fly straight to Clark airport).
Unless your a fan of hot sticky Asian cities, Manila doesn't offer much that you can't get in Angeles. Subic (on the coast) is relatively close by.
If you want to experience the ultimate beach, head to Borocay. Athough P2P opportunities aren't as freely available as Angeles / Manila.

bb69

avalon123

Hi

Many of the hotels will provide a free car from the airport if you book more than 2-3 nights. I usually book the Anita hotel, its a few roads south of EDSA complex so if u want something immediately its a short stroll and they don't mind if u bring a girl to your room. If you want something a bit better then try the Heritage Hotel, but sometimes they can get funny if u bring a girl back. If you want cheap travel rather than pay the hiked up airport taxi charges as you exit the terminal walk to the far opposite corner of the car park, cross the road and wait for a bus or Jeepney, walk a bit further and you can flag a taxi that will charge normal fares. I usually save enough to pay for a girl from EDSA. If you want to travel up to Angeles then get yourself to the Swagaman and take the swaggy bus cheaper still get across to Farmers Market where there is a major bus terminal. Not been back for a couple of years so might be worth checking before relying on my info

avalon123

Forgot to say first thing to get is a Manila A-Z saves a taxi taking u for a ride when where you want to go is in reality just a short stroll.

Offline y101y

Resurrecting an old thread because it seems like a good one to comment on a recent trip.

Found success with Puna Love app. Paid for a month’s membership to be able to message girls freely. Bottom line is I had dozens of offers. Lots of girls state they’re looking for serious relationships, which is fine and I just ignored those. But plenty making it clear they are open to a bit of fun for cash. Time was limited so could only pick one and made a decent choice. 21 year old beauty who spent a couple hours with me for 5000PHP (£70). Was headed toward an all nighter but I didn’t want that so got rid. I also bought her dinner which was another £70 total for both of us, but I didn’t need to do that, was just feeling generous and didn’t mind the companionship.

Spoke to Manila Courtesans and it was going to be a straightforward process but decided against it for the Pinalove app. Next time I’ll try them though. Or will try a couple Nuru massage services I read about elsewhere.

Also went to Classique ‘spa’ in Quezon City. Pick a girl from the lineup - actually I picked two! Threesome including four hand massage for 6000PHP (£85). Great VFM, although slightly mechanical process and service.

Also, masseuses working for even the high end hotels do extras.

Great place to visit and it’s not necessary to go to the common RLDs like Makati to find sex. It’s everywhere!

Offline coachman

Resurrecting an old thread because it seems like a good one to comment on a recent trip.

Found success with Puna Love app. Paid for a month’s membership to be able to message girls freely. Bottom line is I had dozens of offers. Lots of girls state they’re looking for serious relationships, which is fine and I just ignored those. But plenty making it clear they are open to a bit of fun for cash. Time was limited so could only pick one and made a decent choice. 21 year old beauty who spent a couple hours with me for 5000PHP (£70). Was headed toward an all nighter but I didn’t want that so got rid. I also bought her dinner which was another £70 total for both of us, but I didn’t need to do that, was just feeling generous and didn’t mind the companionship.

Spoke to Manila Courtesans and it was going to be a straightforward process but decided against it for the Pinalove app. Next time I’ll try them though. Or will try a couple Nuru massage services I read about elsewhere.

Also went to Classique ‘spa’ in Quezon City. Pick a girl from the lineup - actually I picked two! Threesome including four hand massage for 6000PHP (£85). Great VFM, although slightly mechanical process and service.

Also, masseuses working for even the high end hotels do extras.

Great place to visit and it’s not necessary to go to the common RLDs like Makati to find sex. It’s everywhere!

70 quid dinner ? Did you order every single item off the menu?

Offline Nickp

Well I've just booked my tickets and hotel. 5 nights in Manila, 12 nights in Puerto Gelara, 5 nights back in Manila.

If I'm going all that distance might as well stay for as long as possible. I'll be staying in Makati and Sabang.

I've signed up to Pina Love. Over the weekend I've already filled my diary if I want. The prices range from zero to 4k per night, plus dinners, drinks etc. All overnighters, cheaper for longer dates.

I'm hoping they are not going to flake but they are all on WhatsApp.

Offline Nickp

Oh, Qatar airways is £650 return

Offline thebadooboy

Good luck mate! 4K overnight is a bargain. As for zero... Even better.

Offline asianfan

I've just come back from the Philippines and Thailand
In the Philippines I went to Angeles, Palawan, Cebu, and Manila.
I will be going back to Angeles and hopefully Cebu, later in the year.

I'd say 10 days in Manila is way too much unless you have some other reason for being there.

Strongly suggest you get yourself up to Angeles for a few nights. Its not very far at all. I had a great time.

Ask anything you like and I'll try and answer.

Offline southcoastpunter

I'd say 10 days in Manila is way too much unless you have some other reason for being there.

Strongly suggest you get yourself up to Angeles for a few nights. Its not very far at all. I had a great time.

hey i am just planning my return to Thailand (my 4th visit in last 2 years) and am thinking of adding a few days on to go somewhere else. was thinking about Singapore or Angeles. In your opinion, how does Angeles compare with say Pattaya?

Offline asianfan

hey i am just planning my return to Thailand (my 4th visit in last 2 years) and am thinking of adding a few days on to go somewhere else. was thinking about Singapore or Angeles. In your opinion, how does Angeles compare with say Pattaya?

I had a lot of fun in both and I will go back to both in April/May

They are very different. Angeles is a dump. There is only one reason to go there ..
Angels walking street is a small area but more than enough bars and girls for a few days. I was there 5 days. Some are open in the morning as well which worked out quite well for me.
My experience is that it is more GFE in Angeles; the girls on average are more fresh, less experienced, can be quite shy, .. or very good acting.
As a lady drink you can get them a beer and a couple of beers inside them helps but not too many beers as I found it.
You can make out with a girl in a lot of the bars once you have warmed them up but not to the extent of some places in Pattaya and certainly not like the Gentlemen's clubs ..

I was in Pattaya for 6 days. I didn't didn't spend any time on walking street, for me it was all Soi 6 .. I just couldn't stay away .. plus LK Metro gogo's and Gentlemen's clubs in that area. Its just different. You don't get the same level of raunchy in your face action in Angeles.

In Angeles the bar fine is around 5000 pesos (£70) and is supposed to be long time, short time is a bit less but I can't remember. Confirm with both the girl and the bar so expectations both ways are clearly understood. The bar fine covers both the bar and the girl (the girl gets her cut from it). Whether you tip the girl extra afterwards is entirely up to you.

Soi 6 is obviously a lot cheaper if you just want to bang a hot 20 year old in a room above the bar .. which I certainly did multiple times. I loved it.

Hope this helps.

Offline southcoastpunter

Asianfan - many thanks, very helpful

Offline Nickp

Thanks, in Manila where would you recommend? I'll look at Angeles but seems a ball ache packing up everything etc for a few nights.

Offline y101y

70 quid dinner ? Did you order every single item off the menu?

Nearly, yes. Plus it was in a high end hotel so prices are relatively high.

Offline Jeffers77

I am undecided about Cebu, what is it like and what do you do there apart from the obvious? Is it easy enough to meet girls?
I am considering going there and combining with a trip to Bohol nearby.

Offline asianfan

I am undecided about Cebu, what is it like and what do you do there apart from the obvious? Is it easy enough to meet girls?

I really went there for the last two days of the Sinulog festival. Overall I understand that its a nice island with a lot to see and do but I was not there long enough to explore. I quite liked Cebu City but that was at festival time. Not worth going for the girl bar scene alone as its very small but I must say I had a lot of fun in "The Philly" with a girl called Anne the one night.

If I go back it would be for longer to try and pull normal girls, pickup in clubs, etc ..  as I was being there 3 days I used PinaLove and met 4 girls.

Offline Nickp

Just to give an update, Makati freelancers were 3k. I'm not bothered about them staying all night, I'd probably be to worried about my wallet!!

I got to Sabang, last night I paid 5k for 3 ladies to come back to the hotel, unfortunately there was the walk of shame as they were all wearing black dresses so was bloody obvious.2 left after a couple of hours, the other 1 I kept for a little longer for round 3.

All in all 5k for 3 women is good value!

The clubs here are shite though, not overly expensive at 150 per drink but the lack of ladies. I've read the Korean guy's bar fine everyone around 7pm so I might go out earlier.

Offline billybob69

I spent a bit of time in both Cebu City and Bohol, but that was a number of years ago now.

Cebu City doesn't have a huge bar scene like Angeles, the ones that I did see looked more like KTV bars than girlie bars so gave them a miss. Shopping malls in PI are usually good hunting grounds and I would say that would be your best option (along with 'dating' websites).
On Bohol I got offered by a trike taxi rider to take me to a brothel in Tagbilaran City, but I declined. Around Alona Beach I got the sense that there *might* be the possibility of some action there and a trike rider even offered to get a girl to come to my room.
The other option is to bring a girl with you. To Filipinas the Chocolate Hills on Bohol is deemed as to be quite something.

Offline Jerboa

As a side trip from Patts of the punting variety then Angeles it is, there used to be a direct flight from dong mueang airport to clark, you might have to fly to Manila.