Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: A Pleasant experience with an experienced thai - Nuneaton  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Don_ak

Hi All,

I was in  Nuneaton for work and have had my eyes on cherry for a while now i decided to pop in and visit her.

External Link/Members Only

The location was fairly discreet, 5-10 mins walk from nuneaton train station. Booked 30 mins with Cherry for £70. Cherry is a beautiful thai girl, speaks decent english,  about 5"5, has a few visible tattoos and has a nice body shape (not slim but not chubby), her bum and tits are slightly over exaggerated in the pictures but by no means small.

As i walk into the premises, greeted by a thai receptionist (who i must say looked very sexy) and told to wait for Cherry. I was greeted by Cherry who was wearing a revealing blue dress and she whisks me away into a room. She gave a very good service, started off with light kissing on the bed whilst cherry stripped me down and whilst i had her juicy breasts in my mouth. she kissed my body on the way down to mini me which really got me going and gave some wonderful OW. Made great use of her tongue and her eye contact during the BJ was amazing. I was close to exploding so i tell cherry to bend over whilst i pound her from behind. This whole experience was amazing as cherry let me go as deep as i wanted to and was making all the right noises (however they were obviously over exaggerated). i then tell her to lie down whilst i put her legs on my shoulders, i could feel her breathing increase and get quite deep, unfortunately i blew my load after just 15 minutes. I hadn't released in a few weeks and cherry was impressed that i filled up the rubber. she then gives me a nice body to body massage, feeling them tits all over me was such an amazing feeling.

Mini me is ready for round 2 with 5 minutes left, Cherry asks if i would like to book another 30 minutes - which i had to unfortunately decline as i didn't have enough money on me :(

All in all a fantastic experience with a sexy woman, i will definitely be going back however i may go for the 40 mins option and maybe with another girl just because i like change. But I definitely have unfinished business with Cherry and would thoroughly recommend her to anyone who is considering seeing her.

Offline westmidlandsman

Great review,

Was this at a massage parlour then (Receptionist mentioned)?

I remember a thai massage parlour opening up on the outskirts of the high street, always enquired around if FS was available, this would confirm it!

Offline Don_ak

Thanks mate and yes this is at thaistarmassage  but the weird thing is that thaistarmassage has its own ad on vivastreet with a different number:

Yes it is just off the high street ,dugdale street. Highly recommend a visit, you won't regret it

hardshlong

Looks like transsexual  to me especially the rear view pic  :crazy:

Offline Don_ak

Hahaha i initially thought that too mate but thankfully not the case!

Offline westmidlandsman

Just looked on her profile again on AW and Vivastreet and it seems she has a duo partner, don't suppose you saw her or anything was mentioned?

Offline Ted Rogers

Who's the girl in pic 4 and 5  :wacko: ?

Offline Don_ak

Nothing was mentioned of her new partner. Since i wrote the review, the ad has updated to include pictures of the new WG called sara. Cherry seems to be the mainstay and the other girls alternate. I would recommend visiting cherry if you do visit