Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Sammy, Peterborough (Outcall)  (Read 2428 times)

buffalobill

07749556152 Outcall

Not wishing to take a chance on any of the multitude or Romanians in Peterborough i found this girl and booked her for a half hour trial run.

She is English and tiny about 5' and very slender build, extremely polite and well mannered.

Arrived on time dressed casually so as not to attract too much attention as it was still daylight.

Greeted her with a kiss and sorted out the paperwork £50 for the half hour and retired to the bedroom where she wasted no time in disrobing and letting me feast my eyes on a gorgeous little body with no stretch marks only a couple of piercings in her belly which i don't find unattractive at all.

Breath was fresh and clean as was her body.

Much kissing and cuddling ensued with DFK and mutual groping,she went down on me after a while and gave me a great BJ,so good in fact i had to get her to put the brakes on after only 10 minutes of this. Then i just had to taste her pussy which was the cleanest closest shaved one i have seen, not a trace of stubble and no hanging flaps just nice and neat and sweet .

On with some more attention paid to puss and more attention paid to Mr.Happy who was ready to rock by this time so rubbered up and slid in to a really tight energetic session, looked me  in the eyes the whole time and did not close her eyes and think of England like so many seem to do,she rode me like a cowgirl then when i indicated i was ready to cum quickly slid underneath me and pulled me right in to that gorgeous little puss,

I don't usually find it easy to cum with a rubber on but it felt so good i managed it with no problem at all and shot my load with her cheeky little face beaming up at me.

Cleaned ourselves up and bade our farewells time ran over a bit but she did not look at the clock or her phone, in fact she switched it off i think.

Very good VFM and very enjoyable so yes, there will be a return no doubt about it !

Not on AW at the moment i was passed her number by a mate, she has no premises to work from at the moment so it is up to you to arrange something if you cannot accommodate but well worth the time and effort.

Would i go back ? Try and keep me away !

buffalobill

Mr.Happy was ready for a second innings with this one and the performance was just as good as the first time,maybe a little better as we both knew the boundaries and each others likes. I can only speak for myself as i found her just as enthusiastic as before and very willing to  try anything new ! Scrupulously clean and sweet smelling in all the right places, went for an hour this time and she didn't try to hurry things along at all , just went with the flow, as i left i noticed we had gone way over the hour but she didn't make any comment about time so nor did i. Well worth the £100 also got a mobile number no 07803711798

buffalobill

Not at present , i think she is having problems with suitable accommodation . or so it seemed at the time i was talking to her. Well worth a call though rocked my boat !

Miracle_drug

Thanks for the review. How old is she approximately?

Offline Benjboy87

The attached pic is her.

She looks like a drug addict?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cash drawers

She no accommodation? She no money for food by the looks of things!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Miracle_drug

OP- I've noticed that you've got 4 reviews posted and none of them are of SPs with AW links. You also admit on another thread that you used to live with a heroin addict. That bird is clearly on something.

As another poster pointed out, your reviews seem more like adverts than genuine reviews.

Jas1975

Hmm she certainly looks unwell.  Poor thing, hope she gets help soon.

buffalobill

Who do you think you are Miracle drug ? the bloody vice squad ! Stupid boy. Must be a very frustrated punter judging by all your negative reviews,serial wanker i think .

Offline Cash drawers

I think a ban is forthcoming.

Offline Benjboy87

Having posted the pic, I've not seen her. Nor would I plan too.

She doesn't look well. Clearly an addict. Which means highly likely to have Hep c or HIV.
No thanks.

Miracle_drug

Definitely some nefarious activity going on there.

Actually he's done everyone a favour. At least I know if he's given some poor girl a review I should steer clear of her.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:15:21 pm by Miracle_drug »

Offline Benjboy87

Always best to keep an open mind on any review.
1 mans junk is another man's treasure etc.

lordy4

Mr.Happy was ready for a second innings with this one and the performance was just as good as the first time,maybe a little better as we both knew the boundaries and each others likes. I can only speak for myself as i found her just as enthusiastic as before and very willing to  try anything new ! Scrupulously clean and sweet smelling in all the right places, went for an hour this time and she didn't try to hurry things along at all , just went with the flow, as i left i noticed we had gone way over the hour but she didn't make any comment about time so nor did i. Well worth the £100 also got a mobile number no 07803711798

Bill, you must be an idiot because that number links to your Facebook account.

Offline Benjboy87

Ah the plot thickens...

Be interesting to see the response for that.

mattboro

:dash: :dash: Oh Dear Bill......1st day?

buffalobill

I dont give a pigs burp, nothing to hide unlike most of the cheaters on here.

Offline cunnyhunt

I dont give a pigs burp, nothing to hide unlike most of the cheaters on here.

That is an unusual thing to call punters. :rolleyes:

buffalobill

I don't  think it unusual at all , given the fact that so many people on here have "punting phones" i wonder why ? Missus wont give you any pussy ? ah shame about that should have thought it through a little more then !

Offline tarkus

Bill, you must be an idiot because that number links to your Facebook account.

The number he gives for "Sammy" also links to a Facebook account, a girl who's only "friend" is a would be gangster and possibly a drug dealer - his FB account is hilarious  :lol:

Offline Benjboy87

Bill I suggest you take a minute and re-evaluate your response.

We are all hear to share information and respect 1 another's taste.

I'm not trying to police the site but a certain amount of respect to punters goes a long way in my book.

Offline tarkus

Read through Bill's other posts and he is obviously a pimp. None of the girls he's promoting have AW profiles and yet he manages to get their mobile numbers as if by magic (never gives an alternative source). They all look like drug addicts and I suspect Bill is assisting them to support their habit. I've no issue with that, each to their own and all that but pretending to be a genuine punter and posting fake reviews is piss poor - even worse when he's obviously crap at covering his tracks. Surprised he's not been banned already.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Bill can you please link us to whatever pimp school you attended as they clearly do a great job of teaching how to cover up being a pimp and grow a customer base through excellent marketing of top class ladies.

Offline Chorley

Sorry, but she looks like she is an addict.
She needs help- and fast!

Doesn't surprise me, as Peterborough is an absolute drug addled shit hole!

It's a no from me. :thumbsdown:

Offline Cash drawers

More like BLUFFALO BILL!! HO! HO! HO! :lol:

Offline Benjboy87

Sorry, but she looks like she is an addict.
She needs help- and fast!

Doesn't surprise me, as Peterborough is an absolute drug addled shit hole!

It's a no from me. :thumbsdown:

Thanks Simon Cowell lol.

So seriously though this bill is a joke.