Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai girl Working in beeston called Jen (Nottingham)  (Read 9509 times)

Offline Time2blow

Hello my first post I normally go to a Thai massage place in beeston it's a quiet bungalow it's £40 1 hour massage and happy ending b2b £60 it's the one who had a Thai girl working there called ems and Brazilian/Italian lady called Marie working there been a few posts about them from other people anyway I saw the advert on gumtree they advertise a new Thai girl so I thought I give it a try as Im good mates with the Thai lady what own the place called jo anyways this new Thai lady is fit petite but very sexy a must see for all you massage and happy ending guys out there her name is Jen I just had a 1 hour session with happy ending for £40 massage wasn't the best as she new to massage but she loved the happy ending part me to haha while she was standing on side of the single bed wanking me off I thought I touch her ass and she didn't mind and next thing I was I slowly put my fingers under her pants next thing I no I was fingering her while she was wanking me off she didn't say nothing she liked it I will go back as I was told she gets really busy and sometimes customers return back on the same day I can believe that I have a picture of her but I don't think you can put face pictures up as it's my first post I don't want to get in trouble as I'm
New on here  External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

The advert states £40 for a 1 hour massage. Did you pay any extra for the Happy Ending?  If the HE was included in the hour that would make her very busy.

Offline Time2blow

Hello sorry it's a bargain place it's £40 1 hour massage and happy ending all in the price no extras price or £60 1 hour body2body massage and happy ending all in it's a good place as it's quiet little bungalow of bramcote avenue it's a tight little road of there but I park on bramcote avenue and walk up it's a night mare getting your car up there (bit of friendly advice) like I said I got 1 or 2 picture of her face but I don't no if I post I might get in trouble etc as I'm new on here and I'm enjoying it so far :) any think else u would like to know give me a message

Offline Time2blow

This is new Thai Jen at beeston very pretty happy and talkative :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

Cor! Thanks for the review. I'm going to go based upon this information. I do hope that the price is correct. Maybe you got mates rates?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 05:51:59 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Time2blow

No my friend the rates are the same the advert on gumtree states £40 1 hour massage but for  obvious reason they don't mention happy ending trust me the price I put up is 100% it's a great price for massage and happy ending £40 or £60 b2b both for  1 hour no extras price whatever  option you choose just don't mention this picture ok cheers p.s I will go again as out of the 3 lady's work there she's the best as I got to see her breasts and finger her all I payed was £40 but I slowly touched her and she was fine with it she might not be like that to everyone but she was fine with me :) I also found a mature polish lady what does massage and happy ending b2b for £40 half hour £80 1 hour I will put reviews up soon watch this space haha :)

Offline RogerBoner

I visited last year and was delighted to be met by a very attractive Thai lady. Unfortunately she said that she didn't do massages and introduced me to the manly Italian /Brazilian. I made my excuses and nipped off to Poni Thai Beeston nearby. I hope Jen is working tomorrow as I will be in Beeston in the afternoon.. Thanks again.

Offline IdyYot

I can vouch for Time2Blow...I went this lunchtime and she is as he says....imho she looks better in the flesh than the picture

Offline Time2blow

Rogerboner please put an update of your visit today on here :)

Offline RogerBoner

Rogerboner please put an update of your visit today on here :)
Your settings on here are set to not receive personal messages for my update.

Offline Time2blow

How do I change that rogerboner?

Offline RogerBoner

Account Settings
Personal Messaging
Receive personal messages from
Change to: All members, except those on my ignore list.

Offline NervousJ

Any good Roger, I might pop along tomorrow if she was half decent....

Offline Time2blow

Rogerboner I don't see a setting for  personal  messages I click on account setting is it under modify profile?

Offline Time2blow

That is bad picture I'm looking at it on my phone can't work it out I tried the follow what u told me but can't find nothing for turning messagers on or off or changing that setting I even used my laptop as phone sometimes restrict things I will take photo of when I click my account setting set by step so u will see what I see and get ok sorry for this  technical issue

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Rogerboner I don't see a setting for  personal  messages I click on account setting is it under modify profile?

Click on the persons name. It will open a page where, under 'Actions', you will see an option to "send a personal message". If you dont see it then possibly you dont have access to PM just yet. Give it a while.

Offline RogerBoner

Any good Roger, I might pop along tomorrow if she was half decent....
I thoroughly recommend Jen but her massage was terrible. B2B £60 1 hour 2 pops.

Offline Time2blow

Cooltiger I don't see nothing I don't wanna come across stupid but I don't have those setting haven't got access to pm how do I get them? I been a member since Xmas last year but only put my first post up a few days ago I tried to follow your instructions cooltiger and rogerboner but I don't get what u see :(

Offline RogerBoner

T2B try sending me a message

Offline Time2blow

When I click on your name rogerboner I just get this nothing to say send pm

Offline NervousJ

Is it due to your low post count...I thought the message privileges came when you had posted more...

But I could be wrong...

Offline Time2blow

Ok thanks guys much appreciated :) I best get posting hahaha

Offline Time2blow

Nervous Jimmy I had a pop at that mature polish in bulwell over a week ago £40 b2b massage and happy ending £40 half hour I'm gonna return soon as I got her under my spell hahaha I will let u guys know what happens on my next visit

Offline Time2blow

Nervous Jimmy I had a pop at that mature polish over a week £40 half hour with b2b and happy ending I'm gonna go back soon I got her under my spell haha I let u all know how it goes I won't make nothing up :)

Offline RogerBoner

Something Happened! Jen Jen Jen. You did your best. But my review will be about Cecilia Chung who is even better.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:50:37 am by RogerBoner »

Offline Time2blow

Rogerboner who that you on about care to share :) much love hahaha

Offline NervousJ

Nervous Jimmy I had a pop at that mature polish in bulwell over a week ago £40 b2b massage and happy ending £40 half hour I'm gonna return soon as I got her under my spell hahaha I will let u guys know what happens on my next visit

I've seen her mate, is it the woman who advertises massage for seniors. I enjoyed her, cracking handjob and b2b......

Offline Time2blow

Nervous Jimmy I know you did I read your review and that made me feel better I don't no if you ever get a funny feeling when going to see someone for the first time because you just don't know who will be waiting for you I'm glad I haven't had that happen to me but I have read long time ago guys getting robbed etc I also saw the guy who came outside the house luckly I read that you experience that but he didn't see you I spoke to him wonder how I felt after he just her security if things get nasty for her but I got to say she better in person then pictures she so kind etc she that good I went today hahaha I come home from work showered up and enjoy the 30 mins of her Company until it was time2blow hahaha  p.s I will make a review of her on a separate link watch this space

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha, sorry I mis read it.. Glad you enjoyed..

I reckon the fella is her husband or boyfriend as it looks like her home the downstairs bit...

God I'd love to fuck her in that white outfit she wears when you arrive..

I wonder if anything else is on the table..

Offline Time2blow

Nervous jimmy let's just say I be going back and she will be my regular for what I got and for that price I be crazy not to I would pm you but I can't :( she doesn't do sex I asked and either blow job is a no go but I had a great time never the less as I left with a smile on my face and a empty sack

Offline RogerBoner

Rogerboner who that you on about care to share :) much love hahaha
Drat! Cecilia Chung seems to have curtailed her Nottingham tour and returned to Birmingham. I saw her last year though.

Offline Dholkiwala

I carnt seem to find the reviews or links to the mature polish lass in bullwell. Does anybody have the link or contact number?

Offline NervousJ

Check my reviews, massage for seniors...

Offline NervousJ

I went to see the new thai girl yesterday. Christ she can't half rattle on, never shut up. :D

She is very sweet though, shit massage, decent handjob. Outstanding arse... Ok for £40. The woman at Waverley street is fitter though...

Offline Time2blow

Nervous Jimmy send me the link for that and going back in Jen she doesn't shut up but did u put your fingers in her I did she didn't say nothing to me I could never do that with the other 2 what work there no way jimmy I came across this Thai massage advert I don't no her name but man she had some hugh natural boobs and on the right side she had a dolphin tattoo you Hurd about this lady

Offline RogerBoner

I have never met her and cannot remember her name  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only Honestly!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 05:28:32 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Time2blow

Rogerboner you have hit the nail on the head my friend she is a stunner

Offline Time2blow

Think her name was yumi I'm sure of it never saw her wish I did hey rogerboner u love your Thai birds you been to pinky in longeaton she used to have that place in beeston what closed down never been there either

Offline RogerBoner

Think her name was yumi I'm sure of it never saw her wish I did hey rogerboner u love your Thai birds you been to pinky in longeaton she used to have that place in beeston what closed down never been there either
Yes she is Yumi. I like Thais because when I started serious punting I had some lovely experiences with an emotional connection. Pinky used to wank me off twice a week in Beeston.
My small dilemma is that I've had some recent punts  but I got such a different level of service than what others have written that my review would piss everyone off. And the girls don't like the fact that punters have shown my reviews to the girls in an attempt to get more sex.
However I'm having a nice time  :sarcastic:

Offline Time2blow

Thats understandable long as you put up how good it was and if it was worth it that would help others to go there etc but I hear what you are saying matey trust me mind you that pinky fit and she got some decent friends working there 1 or 2 decent then the others but I haven't been but seen there advert on adultwork or vivastreet etc I probably go to Jen again but I will try not to spark up a  Conversation with her as she don't no when to stop haha

kitty111

Hi

Jen still working on Beeston?

streetfighter1975

Best to call and ask really....tell them.you have seem her before so they can't bait and switch.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:26:50 pm by streetfighter1975 »

Offline Latino888

Hey guys, Jen left now and I message the boss and said Jane will never come
Back. Does anybody know where she gone now ?. She was great unlike the other ladies working there.

Offline NervousJ

Has anyone been to see Anne who works there??? Is she worth a visit..

Offline Bramcote-man

Offline Time2blow

I think Anna is the Thai bird called Ms she was the Thai girl when they had the Italian Brazilian lady working there ms wasn’t happy but that’s how she comes across but hey its a rub and tug for £40 all in or £60 b2b so you can’t complain really

Offline Bramcote-man

No that was jasmine who worked evenings when they had the Italian lady there...