Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer - GFE Bury  (Read 349 times)

Offline Solidrock

External Link/Members Only

30 mins GFE £60

Booked Jennifer on the strength of her photos. Turned out to be a mistake as they are a few years out of date and she has put on a lot of weight and I didn't even find her attractive. Was too bashful to turn around and walk so it's TOFTT time.

Got in the room and she immediately asked for the money in a demanding manner. Told me to take a shower then left and returned whilst I was still finishing, usually they'll give you a few minutes to towel off. She just sat on the bed looking bored whilst I readied up.

Had a massage, no effort. Tried chatting, wasn't interested. Went for a kiss, said she doesn't do kissing. Told her that's what I've paid for so she reluctantly let me give her a few pecks before turning away. Asked for blowjob, went down on me for about 10 seconds. Asked for 69, again about 10 seconds before pulling away.

Sex in a couple of positions but there was no enthusiasm from her so I just wanted to finish quickly and get out of there. Was thinking whether I should try and get my money back at this point.

Usually afterwards I'll ask for a lie down together, no chance of that happening and I didn't even want to. Also I'll usually forgo the shower, preferring to keep the smell of the girl on me. Not this time, couldn't wait to jump in the shower and erase the memory.

Finished showering and she just got up and left whilst I was still getting dessed, no hint of her cleaning herself up. Just left me to clean up and leave on my own. It was rude and bizarre.

I really should have complained but didn't want to make a scene and have to try and explain what just happened.

Worst punt I've had, complete waste. Hopefully she was just having a very bad day but safe to say I won't be going back to see.