Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Scarlett - TRICKED! - Newcastle - Baltic Quays  (Read 6307 times)

23 review(s) for American Dreamgirl (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline punt6969

External Link/Members Only

date : 2 WEEKS AGO

COMMUNICATIONS
great good comms

THE PUNT
good apartment in Baltic Quays
nice scented candles (probably to hide other smells)
average Toothy owo
cim offered
otherwise a very dirty girl open to anything
average shag
it was quick i wanted it to be over and done with
should have walked, the reason...

THE GIRL
old photos on the profile when she probably was 26 and looked good!
Bad teeth
Bad skin all over
Body is not shape/toned as pics.
Looks more like she is 40yrs old not 26.
slightly weird/quirky personality
the American accent is not that great

VERDICT
i have had bad dreams for 2 weeks I wish I had walked but she has a little TRICK:
So when you enter the apartment is darkened with candles so you cannot see her as well so she asks for money immediately then when(IF) you get her to put the light on you would be in for a nasty surprise! would not recommend unless you are into weird freaky ladies!

sorry for the harshness but this is the worst punt i ever had and I hope some one that has seen her can agree.

Offline Mr Game and Watch

COMMUNICATIONS
great good comms

THE PUNT
average Toothy owo
cim offered
average shag

THE GIRL
Bad teeth
Bad skin all over

VERDICT
i have had bad dreams for 2 weeks I wish I had walked but she has a little TRICK:
So when you enter the apartment is darkened with candles so you cannot see her as well so she asks for money immediately then when(IF) you get her to put the light on you would be in for a nasty surprise! would not recommend unless you are into weird freaky ladies!

sorry for the harshness but this is the worst punt i ever had and I hope some one that has seen her can agree.

Fuck, thanks for the heads up, I've been keeping my eye on her - stricken from the list of hot!!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Very mixed reviews for this one, she was, at one time on my hot list but fell off the bottom quite a while ago. 

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, she has too many negatives for me to even consider  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

The OP has made 4 reviews in total, all of which are Negative - sounds like he's having a bad time all of the time :timeout:

Offline MasterChief

The OP has made 4 reviews in total, all of which are Negative - sounds like he's having a bad time all of the time :timeout:

Yeah he does seem dissatisfied with punting, but in this case he does have a point, I saw Scarlett many years ago and the pictures on her profile are the exact same ones she whats apped me back then so they are old and probably do not represent the way she looks now.

Offline johnny34

The negatives are stacking up against this girl, seems to be very inconsistent.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yeah he does seem dissatisfied with punting, but in this case he does have a point, I saw Scarlett many years ago and the pictures on her profile are the exact same ones she whats apped me back then so they are old and probably do not represent the way she looks now.

Yes, perhaps I could have phrased it better.
My meaning was more leaning towards why the OP hasn't made any positive reviews - is he only reviewing when it's a negative.

Offline MasterChief

My meaning was more leaning towards why the OP hasn't made any positive reviews - is he only reviewing when it's a negative.
He could be or maybe he is expecting too much from this hobby of ours and will never have a "positive" punt

The negatives are stacking up against this girl, seems to be very inconsistent.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Yes very inconsistent, many years ago I saw her a few times, on one memorable occasion we were driving to a lay-by for a car meet and she started giving me a blow-job on the way, I had to stop on a busy dual carrige way and fill her mouth, she did not seem to care who was watching, we resumed the drive to her "spot" she was gagging for it and by the time we parked up she had me hard again and was naked on the back seat begging for it, a truly memorable punt two fuck and a blowjob in a half hour that over-ran by about 45 min. I saw her again a few days/weeks later hoping for a repeat, we drove to her "spot" she gave me a blow-job till I was hard enough for a condom, got on all fours and lifted her skirt and that was it, complete contrast and equally memorable for how shit it was!

Oh she was Paris Bush back then.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:48:13 pm by MasterChief »

Offline Mansell

She's had some recent bad reviews, crossed her off my list ages ago. Just seems to be getting worse.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She's had some recent bad reviews, crossed her off my list ages ago. Just seems to be getting worse.

Might be ok if you can't see very well,     :wacko:     but still wouldn't risk it.   

Offline Kev3773

Might be ok if you can't see very well,     :wacko:   

Should be fine for you then DM  after recent events :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Should be fine for you then DM  after recent events :sarcastic:

Think I must've gone totally blind never mind can't see very well.     :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

Might be ok if you can't see very well,     :wacko:     but still wouldn't risk it.   
You'll be needed 2 white sticks if your sight gets any worse  :D :D :D

Offline Dimond dave

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She's been on my to deal list for a while ,,, never got around to it ,,,, thanks for the heads up  :hi: :hi: :drinks: :hi:

COMMUNICATIONS
great good comms

THE PUNT
average Toothy owo
cim offered
average shag

THE GIRL
Bad teeth
Bad skin all over

VERDICT

Offline Tiger63

Complete space cadet in my mind :thumbsdown:

lLake

Sorry to hear it. It looks like the consensus is to stay away from this lady!

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Fuck, thanks for the heads up, I've been keeping my eye on her - stricken from the list of hot!!!
that ^

Offline theboydonegoodtoday

It does seem quite unfortunate for her that everyone who has left negative comments on AW are all stalking her but she's never met them. Poor girl.  :dash:

Offline Tiger63

It does seem quite unfortunate for her that everyone who has left negative comments on AW are all stalking her but she's never met them. Poor girl.  :dash:

What are you on about?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Have you been drinking   :unknown:  she's got 1 negative on AW, which corresponds to the negatives she has on here, so in  typical AWank style she responds with a neg of her own and comes out with the stalker bit to add some spice to it.

If you can't see that you need specsavers a lot more than me.

What is unfortunate is you white knighting her.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Have you been drinking   :unknown:  she's got 1 negative on AW, which corresponds to the negatives she has on here, so in  typical AWank style she responds with a neg of her own and comes out with the stalker bit to add some spice to it.

If you can't see that you need specsavers a lot more than me.

What is unfortunate is you white knighting her.      :dash: :dash: :dash:
As above  :dash:

Offline punt6969

yeah sorry guys i only leave negative reviews i generally put good reviews on AW but will start to put some on here too.

Offline CELICA GT

yeah sorry guys i only leave negative reviews i generally put good reviews on AW but will start to put some on here too.
So is it a case of negative  only on UKP and positive only on AW ? Glad to hear you are going to add both positive as well as negative reviews .Would be good to know you haven't wasted all your money and you have had some good experiences  :hi:

Offline NigelF

I think the other people who've quoted this guy have misunderstood what he was trying to say. I got the impression he was just taking the piss out of her responses to her negative and neutral on AW. I don't think he was trying to be a white knight.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think the other people who've quoted this guy have misunderstood what he was trying to say. I got the impression he was just taking the piss out of her responses to her negative and neutral on AW. I don't think he was trying to be a white knight.

You might be right and it's poorly worded, if he'd put 'she claims everyone's stalking her' it might not seem like a statement from him.   :hi:

Though he could've come back and clarified himself.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:17:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline NigelF

You might be right and it's poorly worded, if he'd put 'she claims everyone's stalking her' it might not seem like a statement from him.   :hi:

Oh yes, I agree, it was poorly worded.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:18:24 pm by NigelF »

Offline datwabbit

Her negatives outweigh the positives now.