Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina - Bayswater  (Read 1960 times)

53 review(s) for redroselondonxx (44 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Parking

Like many other punters I was curious to see what the hype is about. So I got the flat number and buzzed at the intercom, no answer for about a minute then a lady from behind me opens the door and I follow her in. She asks me what number I was looking for and to follow her in.

Looks like they were starting the day and more girls were arriving, she looked about mid 30s and quite a busty lady. I was asked to undress in one of the bedrooms and she went out to stash the money away (£100 for 1hr), some communication outside and apparently she wasn't Irina and Irina was the blonde girl getting out the shower.

So I went over to Irina's room and she started on my back. It was weird, she pours oil all over and starts to lick my body (I have had oil on my lips before from 69 and it certainly doesn't taste nice when dried up). It was very sensual and now I get what the frottage is all about - grinding and humping me with her pussy.

When I turn over she gives me a prolonged OWO, lasted very long but at the end when I came, she immediately stopped which killed the momentum. I still had cum dripping out slowly :dash:

No FS or CIM offered, maybe it was my first visit. Had a small chat when I got dressed. Told me she is 37 but does look younger - evident by her loose body, though not saggy.

Overall Irina is a nice lady and seemed passionate in making sure that I was happy. Only disappointing part was that she stopped immediately after I came and didn't milk it dry  :thumbsdown:

Not sure if the BB rumour is true or if you greedy guys are putting off punters so you can keep her to yourselves  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing the review OP