Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny in Swansea  (Read 1342 times)

7 review(s) for JENNY IN BOLTON (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Vorteghan

Has been reviewed a number of times here before and I understand that at this place the SP may in fact change from time to time and isn't the actual girl in the AW account picture. I visited a few weeks ago as I fancied a go on a Thai again.

Comms : Very good, responded quickly to phone calls and texts. SP had good spoken English with little accent and this helped in finding directions to her place.

Directions & Location : apartment near the stadium. Quiet, safe, secure and private. Plenty of offstreet parking nearby.

£100 for 1 hr allowing for multiple pops within the time. O, RO, OWO was on offer as was anal for an extra amount but I didn’t take up her offer. DFK was provided but after a few minutes became unenthusiastic.

Looks: average. She sort of looks like the account picture but its not her. No fake tits, tats or piercings and smelled very fragrant but she is no stunner. 

Service: distinctly average. Pleasant enough conversation but her service technique was nothing special, she was enthusiastic for the first 5 minutes but then became more and more passive and disinterested. During the visit I lost wood several times due to her technique including when she was giving head which is unusual for me as I love it. I finally managed to get a pop off by getting her to massage me then give a HE but this was a struggle.

She said she'd only been in the apartment for a week so may have moved on, but for my money I would not be tempted to return.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only