Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Madison  (Read 6085 times)

scottwallace99

Has anyone any experienced this site?  I've been signed up to it for a while now and last week I received a message from a local girl who is very keen for a hook up.  However, my spidey sense is tingling as she's very up front and keen, which is not normally what you find from attractive women on these sites.  I've done some digging on her and she's told a few fibs but they could just be to disguise her identity and keep things discrete. 

Any advice?

Offline Corus Boy

Is that the site that got hacked and clients names published?

scottwallace99

Is that the site that got hacked and clients names published?

Yes, but before I joined it.

Offline Happylad

Yes, but before I joined it.

If they could do it once they can do it again.  Anyway, wasn`t it also considered to be very much a rip-off?

Online scutty brown

Around three years ago there was a big furore when it was proved that nearly all the messaging is computer generated. The male:female ratio proved to be something like 99:1
Total absolute absolute scan, if you've paid any money, its wasted. Don't spend any more

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Do a Tineye search on any pics you have from her.

If she's genuine, the most likely scenario is that she's a foreigner wanting to marry you to get UK citizenship.

scottwallace99

Do a Tineye search on any pics you have from her.

If she's genuine, the most likely scenario is that she's a foreigner wanting to marry you to get UK citizenship.

Well, this is where it gets interesting.  We messaged a bit and she then sent me here phone number.  Naturally, I googled it and it threw up a link to something she had organised and had listed the number along with a name with a fairly unique spelling.  Further digging uncovered her facebook page, linkedin and instagram.  The pics she has sent tie in with these accounts too.  Everything seems to match up and be genuine but I still can't help wondering why an absolutely stunning girl wants a night of passion with me.  It's either some sort of set up or she is genuinely into fucking balding strangers  years her senior.

Offline eb0x

After the site was hacked the first time, I got hold of and examined their data. There are virtually no women on that site. They employ people (we assume women) to generate traffic and get blokes to sign up.

scottwallace99

After the site was hacked the first time, I got hold of and examined their data. There are virtually no women on that site. They employ people (we assume women) to generate traffic and get blokes to sign up.

I would be inclined to think that this is what's going on here if it weren't for the fact we are now communicating by text

yourgent

They do have a lot of fake traffic as their business model demands messaging between members to work.
I've met 3 women from there, 2 married one not, so there are some genuine profiles, but the work required doesn't make it appealing. I only stay in touch with one, a milf from Portugal who's led a sheltered life and had never tried anal before  :D, but the demands for constant contact make it tough going for someone whose normally a punter

scottwallace99

So, is the idea that you get no joy from texting a girl and that drives you back to the site to try again?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, maybe she really likes you because you're such a nice person!  A welcome change from the nasty men she's dated in the past.

And because you ARE such a nice person, of course you'd be willing to help out with the medical fees of her poor sick cousin.  That's what nice men do.  She's just waiting for the right moment to bring that up.

Of course, as Ashley Madison is a site for adulterers, most of the men on it are vulnerable to blackmail too.  However, the amount of information you've been able to find out about her puts you in a good position.  Make sure she can't find similar information about you.

If you are well-protected and ready for the almost-inevitable scam attempt, it could be interesting to see how far you get.  Up to you, of course.  But please keep us informed!

scottwallace99

Well, maybe she really likes you because you're such a nice person!  A welcome change from the nasty men she's dated in the past.

And because you ARE such a nice person, of course you'd be willing to help out with the medical fees of her poor sick cousin.  That's what nice men do.  She's just waiting for the right moment to bring that up.

Of course, as Ashley Madison is a site for adulterers, most of the men on it are vulnerable to blackmail too.  However, the amount of information you've been able to find out about her puts you in a good position.  Make sure she can't find similar information about you.

If you are well-protected and ready for the almost-inevitable scam attempt, it could be interesting to see how far you get.  Up to you, of course.  But please keep us informed!

The whole thing stinks of scam, however I am now counter-scamming her!  I have three punting phones (can never be too careful) and three ashley madison profiles.  Sh'es blown off my first account due to me not answering my phone the first time she called and is possibly about to do the same thing with account two as I was in the loo when she called and didn't have my phone on me.  About to make contact with account three...

Offline rrrr

This sounds very familiar to something I had on there. Is her name Ellocin by any chance? Which is Nicolle? I can tell you how it plays out if you like, if it is her?

scottwallace99

This sounds very familiar to something I had on there. Is her name Ellocin by any chance? Which is Nicolle? I can tell you how it plays out if you like, if it is her?

Do tell...

Offline rrrr

It is her then I take it? I have seen her on a few sites. Is she telling you she is in Glasgow? 

scottwallace99

Yes, although I have my doubts.  What happened with you?

Offline rrrr

Well I am not entirely sure what her deal is as she uses her real number and is really easy to track down as you say. But, the impression I got was that she is deluded and a bit mentally unstable to be doing what she is doing. And lots of things about her story don't add up. It's obvious she isn't in Glasgow yet claims she is. She will want to meet in a hotel, but she will book it....she has lost money..been stood up before etc......All you have to do is give her half the money for the hotel and her train fare from Glasgow!  :dash: :lol:

scottwallace99

Well I am not entirely sure what her deal is as she uses her real number and is really easy to track down as you say. But, the impression I got was that she is deluded and a bit mentally unstable to be doing what she is doing. And lots of things about her story don't add up. It's obvious she isn't in Glasgow yet claims she is. She will want to meet in a hotel, but she will book it....she has lost money..been stood up before etc......All you have to do is give her half the money for the hotel and her train fare from Glasgow!  :dash: :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm getting.  Did you meet?

Offline cueball

You're being scammed scot... don't think with your dick on this one... don't convince yourself you're the special one.

Offline rrrr

Nah, said If we did it, would meet for a drink and then sort out the hotel then and there.  The Glasgow angle is to enforce that she has to book the hotel so she knows she has somewhere to stay having travelled all that way, rather than you book it. Too many lies, seemed like a scam to me, and far too good to be true, so didn't pursue it or meet her. But had her on the hook on SA aswell and it was the same thing. Out of interest have you met many others on AM, since we must be in the same area?

scottwallace99

Nah, said If we did it, would meet for a drink and then sort out the hotel then and there.  The Glasgow angle is to enforce that she has to book the hotel so she knows she has somewhere to stay having travelled all that way, rather than you book it. Too many lies, seemed like a scam to me, and far too good to be true, so didn't pursue it or meet her. But had her on the hook on SA aswell and it was the same thing. Out of interest have you met many others on AM, since we must be in the same area?

Never had any joy with am, which was why the alarm bells started ringing with this one, especially after I found her facebook etc and saw how fit she is.  I'm pretty sure it's not a scam in the conventional sense, thinking maybe it's a power thing.  Pushed her with one of the accounts and she got pretty abusive

fredpunter

Never had any joy with am, which was why the alarm bells started ringing with this one, especially after I found her facebook etc and saw how fit she is.  I'm pretty sure it's not a scam in the conventional sense, thinking maybe it's a power thing.  Pushed her with one of the accounts and she got pretty abusive

She wants you to pay your share in advance of meeting presumably? But you don't think it's a scam? Please listen to what every one has said.

Offline rrrr

Yeah, I would agree, it isn't a conventional scam, because why take zero steps to hide your identity? It all seems very strange.  Like I say, I think she is wrong in the head because she went pretty mental and got abusive at me aswell when I challenged her.

scottwallace99

She wants you to pay your share in advance of meeting presumably? But you don't think it's a scam? Please listen to what every one has said.

There's been no attempt to get money so far.  Never gets to that stage.

scottwallace99

Yeah, I would agree, it isn't a conventional scam, because why take zero steps to hide your identity? It all seems very strange.  Like I say, I think she is wrong in the head because she went pretty mental and got abusive at me aswell when I challenged her.

I think she is mental too.  Having said that, if a meet can be arranged I reckon she'd be a great shag.  Although I'd always be worried that she might cry rape!

Offline acer123

This site is a con from my experience having registered on it before their hack attack. Just be careful, don't give too many personal details away. I got messaged from a number of women, but my intuition said they were fake, likely overseas women looking to carry out ID fraud or trying to get monies from people.

Offline rrrr

I think she is mental too.  Having said that, if a meet can be arranged I reckon she'd be a great shag.  Although I'd always be worried that she might cry rape!

I doubt she would ever meet, just gets off an stringing guys along and if she can scam some money then all better, but don't think it's her main aim.  She is a 9/10 so why would she be interested in random old guys?  If you seal the deal let us know though, so I can have another crack, haha!

mediumjoe

Might even be a bloke, and has set up all the Facebook etc background info to lure suckers in.

scottwallace99

Might even be a bloke, and has set up all the Facebook etc background info to lure suckers in.

It's far too intricate for that.  Makes you want to get to the bottom of it all

Offline Bikerboy

There's been no attempt to get money so far.  Never gets to that stage.

If she doesn't want obey in advance of either the day or at the start of the meet, she might be worth meeting for a cuppa/glass of wine. Especially as she checks out more or less OK on social media. Give it a go and let us know!

Offline Bikerboy

Doesn't want * money in advance

scottwallace99

If she doesn't want obey in advance of either the day or at the start of the meet, she might be worth meeting for a cuppa/glass of wine. Especially as she checks out more or less OK on social media. Give it a go and let us know!

I'm trying my best.  Now contacted her through two different accounts with two different mobiles.  On both occasions she's tried calling and I've missed the call which has then led to loads of abuse from her about how I can't be relied upon to meet etc.  I've made contact through another new AM account and am awaiting her reply.  I've only got one phone left, though, so I'll have to make sure I don't miss the call this time!

fredpunter

This site is a con from my experience having registered on it before their hack attack. Just be careful, don't give too many personal details away. I got messaged from a number of women, but my intuition said they were fake, likely overseas women looking to carry out ID fraud or trying to get monies from people.

The site is a total scam and they're not even subtle about it. I'm ashamed to say the persuaded me to part with some cash a few years ago. Usual story ... prior to me paying and being able to read messages I received many messages a day. During the month I was a paying member I received virtually none and got nowhere with those who messaged me before I joined. The day after my paid membership expired I started receiving a dozen messages a day again ... coincidence?

No doubt there are one or two genuine women ... across the whole planet.

Offline rrrr

I'm trying my best.  Now contacted her through two different accounts with two different mobiles.  On both occasions she's tried calling and I've missed the call which has then led to loads of abuse from her about how I can't be relied upon to meet etc.  I've made contact through another new AM account and am awaiting her reply.  I've only got one phone left, though, so I'll have to make sure I don't miss the call this time!

Just to add further to this, it is genuinely her. With my 2 run ins with her I spoke with her on the phone multiple times, so it is not a bloke. She is just a timewasting fruit loop.

scottwallace99

Just to add further to this, it is genuinely her. With my 2 run ins with her I spoke with her on the phone multiple times, so it is not a bloke. She is just a timewasting fruit loop.

What was she like when you spoke to her?  Was she encouraging?  Was there anything to work with personality wise etc?

Offline rrrr

What was she like when you spoke to her?  Was she encouraging?  Was there anything to work with personality wise etc?

Same as the texts. Very minimal effort and matter of fact.  I did try and engage in some playful chat via text but she didn't really seem that interested. She sounds like the woman in the pictures aswell, haha.  What is she phoning you for? Is it to discuss anything in particular?  I think we sorted out what the hotel arrangements would be on the phone or that was her plan.  Has she seen a picture of you?  She never at any point asked to see a photo of me, which is another red flag!

scottwallace99

Same as the texts. Very minimal effort and matter of fact.  I did try and engage in some playful chat via text but she didn't really seem that interested. She sounds like the woman in the pictures aswell, haha.  What is she phoning you for? Is it to discuss anything in particular?  I think we sorted out what the hotel arrangements would be on the phone or that was her plan.  Has she seen a picture of you?  She never at any point asked to see a photo of me, which is another red flag!

She wants to talk before committing to 'travelling from Glasgow' and make sure I'm on the level.  We traded pics the first time.  I'm no oil painting but she didn't seem bothered.  Second time round she never asked for a photo.  The little man wants to fuck her senseless but the big brain is telling him otherwise!

Offline TPreston

Personally I wouldn't bother. Sounds like more hassle than worth. Sign up to SA if looking for a middle ground around GFE and a punt.

She sounds a  bit loopy so more hassle than worth in my experience. Rule number 1 in SA is never send money in advance. Offer to sort out travel expenses once you've met but never send before.

Offline cueball

The little man wants to fuck her senseless but the big brain is telling him otherwise!

I've looked at my crystal ball and I've a few predictions......

Your little brain is going to win through

You're going to ignore all the good advice you've had

You're going to get scammed

You're going to come back on here blubbering about it

You're going to get a lot of "I told you so"

:dash:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:13:49 pm by cueball »

scottwallace99

I've looked at my crystal ball and I've a few predictions......

Your little brain is going to win through

You're going to ignore all the good advice you've had

You're going to get scammed

You're going to come back on here blubbering about it

You're going to a lot of "I told you so"

:dash:

I've no intention of getting scammed.  If anything, she's playing the more dangerous game as I have found her facebook and linkedin profiles.  No money will change hands until I find out whether I'm getting my hole or not.  I'm used to paying for it so don't mind bunging her a bit if that's what it comes to if we meet.

Offline cueball

I've no intention of getting scammed.  If anything, she's playing the more dangerous game as I have found her facebook and linkedin profiles.  No money will change hands until I find out whether I'm getting my hole or not.  I'm used to paying for it so don't mind bunging her a bit if that's what it comes to if we meet.

Then why are you still chasing it? You've been told its a scam, even told by another member that has had dealings with her.

For me, I'd quit harping on about having her facebook/linkedin/phone number/whatsapp and bin all of it and move on.... what are you hoping to gain?.... You hoping that you're "the special one"?

At best you'll get the runaround, at worst you'll pay for a fictitious hotel and still get the runaround.

I don't get it  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:13:08 pm by cueball »

scottwallace99

Then why are you still chasing it? You've been told its a scam, even told by another member that has had dealings with her.

For me, I'd quit harping on about having her facebook/linkedin/phone number/whatsapp and bin all of it and move on.... what are you hoping to gain?.... You hoping that you're "the special one"?

At best you'll get the runaround, at worst you'll pay for a fictitious hotel and still get the runaround.

I don't get it  :unknown:

You haven't seen her pictures...

Offline cueball

You haven't seen her pictures...

Like I said.....

Little brain gonna win  :sarcastic:

scottwallace99

Like I said, don't mind parting with cash if I'm definitely getting laid.  We shall wait and see what happens...

Offline cueball

We shall wait and see what happens...

We shall indeed.... let us know how you fair

Offline TTS

Offline two20

Didn't it come out during the hack the ratios of men to "real" women was enormous. Of course most the women aren't that at all, they just programme responses to keep you paying. Don't waste your time or money.

Online scutty brown

Online stampjones

She wants to talk before committing to 'travelling from Glasgow' and make sure I'm on the level.  We traded pics the first time.  I'm no oil painting but she didn't seem bothered.  Second time round she never asked for a photo.  The little man wants to fuck her senseless but the big brain is telling him otherwise!
Tell her you live in glasgow or are going to be there next week. See what she says to that