Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative review on outcalls  (Read 681 times)

Offline suttonporksword

Hi and firstly apologies if this has been covered before I did search and couldn't find much.

What are views on leaving a negative review on a girl who has visited your home. I have done in some instances but on other occasions I have felt that this probably wouldn't be wise. typically this is when the girl isn't dropped off outside and has walked some way from her driver, or when like recently the girl has services advertised that she doesn't provide and then kicks off when you ask why. I would rather keep my property safe for the sake of posting on here...

Offline Steely Dan

We are all a tad selfish.  So I suggest you protect yourself first.

Perhaps consider waiting a good few weeks.  And even consider twisting some detail.  Like post it as review of an incall. If she is shit, it would be good to let us know... if you can do that without risking your privacy.

This is assuming she does not know that you are a UKP members and that she does not know your username.  If she does, then you pretty much struggle to review.  Which is why AW 'reviews' are guidance not reliable.

Offline badsin

Agree with previous comment.
Ensure your anonymity by leaving the review a while, change a bit of the basic detail, keep the report short an to the point. :hi:

kamu

Just leave out details that could be used to identify you. Even if they do match you up its not in their interest to cause you trouble. Ive had a couple match me up in the past and have a bit of a whinge but not a big deal.

Offline scutty brown

I think the OP is less worried about the whinge, and more worried about a brick through his window from the prossies pimp or driver. Or worse...

kamu

I think the OP is less worried about the whinge, and more worried about a brick through his window from the prossies pimp or driver. Or worse...

As I said its not in their interest to cause punters trouble. Ive certainly never read here about a pro$$ie taking physical action due to a negative review. Sure there are many whingers and very occasionally even threats with the worst outcome ive heard being "outing".

As I already said to negate any potential risk just leave out details that could be used to identify you but I really wouldnt worry too much.

Offline smiths

Hi and firstly apologies if this has been covered before I did search and couldn't find much.

What are views on leaving a negative review on a girl who has visited your home. I have done in some instances but on other occasions I have felt that this probably wouldn't be wise. typically this is when the girl isn't dropped off outside and has walked some way from her driver, or when like recently the girl has services advertised that she doesn't provide and then kicks off when you ask why. I would rather keep my property safe for the sake of posting on here...

I put myself first but wouldn't be stupid enough to book an Outcall to my own home, ever.