Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Prima massage - Worsley  (Read 3623 times)

Dellboy

My travels took me quite close to this relatively new Thai Shop a couple of weeks ago. Following the recent review by Yanusmc I knew extras were available.

External Link/Members Only

It was late afternoon and I was going to get caught up with the rush hour traffic anyway so decided to see what was available.
Booked an hour as a walk in. She was a tallish Thai girl - Katie. Quite pretty.
Agreed BTB for £80. As I was undressing she came back in the room locked the door and was soon in bra and thong.  Decent figure - not enhanced which I prefer anyway.
As she stood beside me I had a nice feel of her bum and then her mostly shaven pussy.
We agreed on type of massage and surprise, surprise she was good.
My wandering hands soon removed bra and thong.
She was very chatty and said she was fairly new to this but she clearly knew what it was about.
By now she was kneeling on the table astride my legs and very happy with what was happening.  She was very wet, took two fingers and clearly enjoyed me playing with her clit.
What followed was a great session including - RO - OWO and then on with the condom and she really seemed to be happy. So was I - especially when she wanted it from behind.
As is normal at these places I was asked to take the condom away with me.
All in all, probably the best fbsm/FS I have had this year.
Total cost for the hour was £120. Expensive for a massage shop but I have paid a lot more for an unsatisfactory hour with a wg in less pleasant surroundings.
She was keen to keep what happened away from the owner and other girl(s) working there which is understandable. Perhaps discretion is the better part of valour when reviewing FBSM shops in case we all lose the benefits available !! But in the interests of the forum I have published
A very POSITIVE experience - can't wait to return. Makes me wonder about the other girl I met on the way out who looked ok as well.

Offline Durch69

I may be thick but why take condom with you??

Offline george r

maybe so no evidence of full service ?

Offline Durch69

Dellboy

Because as the report says after RO and owo I fucked her from behind.  :hi:
Like many fbsm places they don't want used condoms left in the bin!!!

Offline Durch69

Yeah make sense now 😂😂 will have to try it cheers

Mikelee

Interesting. Maybe I should be more forward in future. Complete opposite to my experience.

Dellboy

Depends who you saw. Not all offer the same service

JAShoots

Went here last night, booked for 8pm for an hour was told ok by text, drove 20 minutes to get there when I arrived she said 30 minutes ok luv? I said no I booked an hour she said oh I must leave at 9pm so only 30 minutes ok  :dash: :dash:

I walked.

Strange setup though its blue sky but just a side door? same shop/building you are taken into the same rooms etc... maybe I'm missing something!?

Dellboy

Who did you book with?
Definitely not the same rooms!
It's split off from Blue Sky.

JAShoots

Who did you book with?

Booked with Tawan, when you walk in the door if you go left you end up in blue sky with the 2 front rooms, she took me right where the third room is on the way down to the kitchen and bathroom, about 5 or 6 months ago the owner asked me to hang a door for her where the stairs are as you walk in I'm guessing this was prep for Prima, I don't know was just a bit confused last night as to why they've done it? Was just a bit pi$$ed that's I'd driven there for a booking to then be told half hour.

Dellboy

That's not good. Haven't seen Tawan but heard it's a decent service.
Do you know if Katie has reappeared? Haven't been able to book her for a few weeks.

JAShoots

That's not good. Haven't seen Tawan but heard it's a decent service.
Do you know if Katie has reappeared? Haven't been able to book her for a few weeks.

She wasn't there last night, to be honest that's who I was hoping for, I did text them last week and they told me that Katie and Tawan were in so guessing shes still there.

Yanusmc

She wasn't there last night, to be honest that's who I was hoping for, I did text them last week and they told me that Katie and Tawan were in so guessing shes still there.

Yep but recently I've booked Katie and then they've bait and switched so ended up with Tawan

Dellboy

Yep but recently I've booked Katie and then they've bait and switched so ended up with Tawan

Was any reason given?

Yanusmc

Was any reason given?

I had specified Katie, when I got there I was told she was running about 30 minutes late, this was despite constant communication before hand. I should have said, no I'll wait or leave. Ultimately Tawan doesn't do the same extras as Katie does so even if they were twins it wasn't like for like

Offline Georgedaviesok

Who did you book with?

The room I used at the rear on my visit to prima I had used previously at blue sky. I can't work the set up out to be honest. Either way it's a pretty average place.

Dellboy

The room I used at the rear on my visit to prima I had used previously at blue sky. I can't work the set up out to be honest. Either way it's a pretty average place.

The owner of Blue Sky is maximising her rental of the building.  She has simply created a relatively secure partitioning between the two operations so they both have a "front door".
Blue Sky went downhill when Poy left.

Offline shaks888

Anyone know where Katie has gone -  has Prima closed down?

Offline Beamer

Anyone know where Katie has gone -  has Prima closed down?

Have tried to contact her a few times  but answer phone message active. Advert still showing as well dated January 22nd
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:30:36 am by Beamer »

Offline shaks888

Cheers Beema if you get in touch eventually lol, then drop a line pls.

I noticed the add was 50 odd days old so not sure whats going on there, she may appear somewhere else who knows.

Offline Beamer

Hope so - a really good punt!

Offline Beamer

It's still on answer phone- just tried it - am not up that way for a few weeks so can't try a walk in.

Online Engl1shmuff1ns

:unknown:

I'm not in Goldfinch's league for t'internet searches but their Gumtree ads seem to have disappeared and searches just bring up Blue Sky.

Prepared to admit that it's my searching that's flawed but anyone getting better luck? EM

Offline Beamer

Yep since my last post ad is now down.