Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Paris Newcastle or Miss Newcastle Paris X  (Read 1080 times)

Mr Finger

Does anyone know where she went?
She is not any of these other profile you guys are reckoning she is. She did work for c & so but she wanted to get away from them cos they were disks bad organisation and taking cut.
Seems to have bad reviews on here but I can guarantee I have had 4 amazing times with you with no hassle.
I'm really picky and rarely go back.
Only 1 other i have more than twice.
She was always game for some change of fun in meets. 
Mirror fun, open curtains, dress up, rim, ...
She asked if I would like to be finished by being rim wanted which was my first and most incredible time
And guys who talk about wanting facial 1 meet she was finishing me and then she just lay back under me on the floor and told me to just cover her (as she knew from previous I have a good load) so I did with her pussy play she got covered from hips abs tips neck face .
I know we had a connection (I loved eating her gorgeous bald pussy out as she squirmed and came)
But she had 1 profile nicked by a Romanian bunch ending up in Scotland and then 2nd profile got done over too. Last I saw of her we walked through Newcastle (her idea) and went separate ways (mine) at top of biggest market. I did get feeling she lingered a bit like going other way was hoping I'd suggest we go for a drink or something but I can lick & fuck for the UK but dating is a nervy world lol but
I do wish I'd took more details than her aw profile as would love to see she ok at least. Always wondered she seemed to have tough background past just picking up on stuff but never delved deeper as didn't want any too heavy info in a meet.
She was great meet. And of course want to meet again. And for cynics/doubters out there i know its my first chat but no I'm not touting, she gas no profile now to tout lol just saying how it is & I know it's a bit mushy but she was great girl. Been over year since saw her now. Aside from 1 other in area many girls just don't meet my expectations.  Some I just have to settle for being good enough but missing something.

Offline Kev3773

Jesus can't believe I read that  :crazy:

Offline Tiger63

Can you explain it to me then coz Iam fucked if iam reading all that shite

Offline Paris69

:thumbsup: +1
Gobbledygook springs to mind!!!
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Can you explain it to me then coz Iam fucked if iam reading all that shite

I want my head seeing to, read it twice as thought it was me being thick, I probably am, for not stopping after first few lines. Still none the wiser.  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you been on the drink again OP   :unknown:   No idea what you're on about, it's the first time you've asked about it so who reckons what.      :wacko:

Offline MasterChief

Well at least I stopped after the first line or so :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline dirkdigler

Stopped after the first sentence .
Could someone translate ?

Offline Mr blue

Member for nearly 2 years , you state you've had 4 great meets with this woman and yet not 1 review ?

Offline Jibbi

I'm sure I read a comment of yours recently about needing a slap, can't recall the reason. Think you deserve another for reading this post twice!!

Offline Moresomes

Mr Fingers fingers don't seem to be working properly.

Offline Bengeo13

Offline Toon73

salad is that you ?  :lol:  Really did not make much sense , is this who your looking for ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4136

Offline Mansell

Cheers Alfie, I read a couple of lines and then scrolled down, saw your post and thought. Thanks fuck I stopped reading  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wonder if we should get the topic subject changed to "load of shite" ???