Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 40somethingcouple  (Read 1183 times)

Offline timstood

Morning all!!

Wanting to tick off a MMF threesome from my to do list, as my partner is away next weekend then i have my opportunity!

Has anyone seen this couple -
External Link/Members Only

If so let me know your thoughts, or if anyone has any suggestions to another couple within 30 mins of spalding that would be great!

Offline MilleMiglia

No feedback, despite the profile being up for a while, although their mention of not using the booking system may account for this. Bareback listed on likes and the style of writing makes me wary - there's something not quite right there. Gut instinct - avoid.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:24:42 am by MilleMiglia »

Offline Benjboy87

Also there is no pictures which on a site like AW which renders the profile nul and void IMO.

Offline timstood

I emailed these guys and they have sent me pics of the lady.

The bareback bit did flag things for me 2.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for other couples?

Offline gary03

This looks like petalplays.she has her own profile in lincs area.says she only does bb unless you take your own condom

Offline itk

Morning all!!

Wanting to tick off a MMF threesome from my to do list, as my partner is away next weekend then i have my opportunity!

Has anyone seen this couple -
External Link/Members Only

If so let me know your thoughts, or if anyone has any suggestions to another couple within 30 mins of spalding that would be great!

That profile reminds me of that skank that was on AW about a year ago, where the hubby would be present and bareback was preferred. Can't remember that profile but seemed very similarly written

Jas1975

Not being funny fella but why not book an SP who will allow MMF and then I am sure someone on here will be happy to make up the numbers if you are paying the fee for the SP.... You can work out ground rules beforehand too..

Offline cunnyhunt

The female profile is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am sure HP has reviewed :hi:

Edit, He did when she had a different profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88078.0

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 01:39:45 pm by cunnyhunt »

Offline Badvicar

Husband will suck your cock after you have done his Mrs bareback.. just what the doctor ordered