Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charleenbrown4u - Newcastle  (Read 702 times)

2 review(s) for charleenbrown4u (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Moresomes

External Link/Members Only

Getting near pay day, and a bit short on funds, but decided to look for a quick pump and dump having woke up on my day off with an unusually persistent boner. Trawled through A/W for those working that day or displaying a phone number and this one caught my eye.
Limited services, but the profile pics showed a tidy looking lass with long curly hair and what looked like a good figure, and a very tidy arse.
Phoned, and booked 15 minutes for 30 quid at a couple of hours notice. Given address of street just off the A1 on the North side of Newcastle and told to call on arrival.

Called on arrival as instructed, and directed to a ground floor flat in a block that I had parked near to. Knocked and admitted.

I was met by a pleasant short haired, pear shaped little woman wearing one of those big bras like my mum used to hang out on washing day, and a pair of real Bridget Jones knickers, and against my better judgement I followed her into a small bedroom which contained only a bed and a small chest of draws, on which was a dildo or two and what looked like a couple of anal wrecking instruments.
She removed her bra and pants while I undressed, and we climbed onto the bed. Large tits, but rapidly heading South, and if she is 35 my dick's a bloater.

She proceeded to fondle my now reluctant member, while sounding as if she was in the throes of multiple orgasms, until I achieved enough of a semi to get a noddy on. I was then given some (decent) oral till he stood to attention, and I maneuvered her to the edge of the bed, and proceeded to go like a shithouse door in a dysentery outbreak while thinking of Halle Berry/Beyonce/Jennifer Hudson until I filled the bag.

She was a nice pleasant plump little lady who does exactly what she says she does, but the negative for me was the profile photos.
I'm not saying that they are not of her as there are no face pics, but if they are, then since they were taken, the Berlin wall has fallen and We've fought two gulf wars, and they simply don't reflect the person I met.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review, personally the pics on her profile would have been enough to put me off.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review I had wondered about her but not now.

I need to go to specsavers I thought the topic heading said Charlie brown  :wacko:

Offline Moresomes

I need to go to specsavers

That was my first thought when the door opened.