Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin 101 (Newport)  (Read 1241 times)

1 review(s) for jasmin 101 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Those who have been on UKP for a while may remember lots of conversations about Jasmin one here.  She was notorious for cancelling meetings etc, and it seemed as if no one had actually seen her.  She cancelled on me 3 times, so I hadn't bothered either.  However, she remained on my hl, and I thought I will try once more.  This time had text straight back, and then we sent each other another 2-3 more text, all answered quickly. 

Her pad isn't far from where Hungarian Kate worked in Newport.  She is a normal 30 something - no model, but well good enough, and extremely friendly and chatty.  She wore what I requested, and I had a good view follwing her up the stairs!  Gave her the neccessary documentation (£100/hr), and having requested for her on text earlier to be sub, I took over.

Laid her on the bed with legs wide apart and teased her, licking around her cunt, every now and then slapping her tits .  She was drippping, so gave her a bit of a munch, which she clearly enjoyed before going alongside her and shoving my cock down her throat, which she sucked nice and deep and hard, encourged by me pulling her hair and pushing her head down.

Told her to put on the overcoat and get on top and spear herself with me.  She was only too pleased to do so and was so wet took it all easily.  Several positions later, lots of hair pussing, gentle slaps and me whispering sweet little nothings, such as, "You fucking slag", and I was ready to shoot.  Got out and finished in her mouth.  She didn't swallow, but went away with a mouthful and a smile on her face.

Tbh it was one of the most intense rounds of sex I have had, and we were both sweating.  She was well in to it too, and we were 40?? mins in to the booking.  We laid and talked before I got her to wank me again, and although I tried doggy with her, my best mate wasn't having any of it (my problem, not hers), so told her to stand against a wall and play with herself whilst I finished off the job in hand.  Round two went over her tits.

So, all in all a fantastic punt.  If Jasmin has turned over  anew leaf, and is taking bookings properly I will be a regular! 

Offline Steelworker

Great review, Iver. Sounds like a tremendous horny punt.  :hi:

Tazza79

Nice one. Finding good deep throat is tough! Is she a real sub, or playing it for the punt?

np500

Great read iver, got me twitching there mate, sounds great fun.?

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for expanding the options around Newport Ive,  was she facially attractive because she sounds like a right handful in the sack... I do like a handful  :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Thanks guys.

Taza - I think it was real enough, by her moistness I would say so. If not her acting skills are great.  As I said we were both shattered after we finished the first round.

Hugh, is she facially pretty?  In truth, not really.  I doubt you would give her a second look on the street. Not ugly by any means, but not a stunner.  She was though a lovely girl, chatty, friendly and great in the sack.  She is well built, not fat just well built and fit (as in fitness).

Offline HughJardon

Thank you iver. So she's basically a jennalush type provider,  who I shared fluids with recently.
A Not so hot in looks girl but dirty enough to just command around the room "bend over" etc etc  :angelgirl:

Thanks for the info matey

Offline iverthickone

Yes on that level Hugh.  Similar girls in terms of subs too.  Both goodun so.

Btw, you commanded Jenna around the room?  Bet that didn't take long, with the room only marginally bigger than the bed  :D

Offline HughJardon

Yes on that level Hugh.  Similar girls in terms of subs too.  Both goodun so.

Btw, you commanded Jenna around the room?  Bet that didn't take long, with the room only marginally bigger than the bed  :D

Aww mate tell me about it,  that was the smallest bedroom known to man,  come to think of it how did they get the bed in the flipping room,  it must have been made of Lego

I will review her,  she was pretty dirty,  but it was way too far a drive for me,  fucking near Bargoed ffs
Top man mate