Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wife and I looking for fun in Pattaya.  (Read 2587 times)

londonman2016

Hey all:)

We are traveling to Pattaya in a few days and we are looking for a happy ending couple massage. Hers with a man and mine with a girl.
We are also trying to find another western swinging couple to play with while we're there.

Any help on both the massage and swinging part will be much appreciated 😀☺️😊

Offline Jerboa

A couples massage with a lady and man, tricky this isn't very common, more common to book two ladies for a massage with a couple, or even a ladyboy, if you want to find a Thai man for your mrs could try the gay boyz town, many of the barboys are only gay for pay, be aware most establishments will charge couples double, you could also try soi 6, plenty of broadminded ladies.

Offline west12345

We are traveling to Pattaya in a few days and we are looking for a happy ending couple massage. Hers with a man and mine with a girl.
We are also trying to find another western swinging couple to play with while we're there.

Not much to add - but if true your a lucky lad!

Offline Jk1980

Not much to add - but if true your a lucky lad!

Yeah - whys mine not up for this man?

Offline Jerboa

So what happened in the end then?

Offline Bangers and Gash

So what happened in the end then?

Mum and dad took him to Butlin's instead.  :D

Offline Jerboa

So the OP starts a thread on the 10th, then hasn't signed in since the 11th, why start a thread and ask questions if you don't stick around to read the answers?

Offline Jk1980

So the OP starts a thread on the 10th, then hasn't signed in since the 11th, why start a thread and ask questions if you don't stick around to read the answers?

Shame :-(