Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been having problems with Secrets lately?  (Read 732 times)

AKarstark

Evening gents, just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with Secrets as of late.

I called them earlier tonight, talked to the girl and gave her the address as per usual. However, I didn't get any further calls and she never turns up. Now I know that they operate all over the city and the car might have been miles away when we first spoke, so I give them plenty of time to make it here if that's the case.

Anyway, a couple hours later, I'm speaking to the receptionist again who tells me the girl and herself have tried calling me several times with no answer.

Now this seems like complete bullshit to me IMHO; seeing as I've been sat next to my phone the whole time and there isn't a thing wrong with it. The receptionist then went on to suggest that it was my fault, although I believe that this myriad of phonecalls never actually took place.

It's all been incredibly frustrating as I don't get many opportunities for punts anymore and I think it'll be a while now until my next one; although I don't think I'll use secrets again anytime soon.

Has anyone else come across something like this before?

paddyw

They are complete scam artists. Never, ever use them.

Paddy

Offline mrbelite

YEAH, THE SERVICE IS QUITE BAD

goldwing1

They are complete scam artists. Never, ever use them.

Paddy

Is the same Secrets whose number is 0161 798 6769 ?
I`ve used them a few times and they are spot on and are cheap, £100 an hour.
The receptionists are well up to date with whats going on, and if a lady is available, they can arrive quite quick, one turned up within 20 minutes.

A word of warning though, they definitely clock watch, it starts ticking as soon as they walk through the door and they will set a reminder on their phone.
Also, their driver and or agency might call/text email just before the end which can be a bit off putting, but I suspect that`s down to checking on their safety.

They are ok if you need a punt in an emergency and haven`t the time to plan ahead on Adultwork etc

Offline Fredbone

Never had an issue with the booking, call back or turning up late (or never). My issue was with the girl, see report.