Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: World Sex Record in a Brothel 2017  (Read 2982 times)

Offline peter purves

Man sleeps with 57 women in 24 hours, sets world record

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:54:44 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Looking forward to the 57 reviews.

Offline Steely Dan

he can orgasm every 25 min? For 24 hours?  I can barely stay awake for 24 hours.  Imagine this guy at LMP/TPC ... all 3 parties and he is only warming up.

Offline berksboy

"The man, who was not named by local Czech media, told reporters that he had been training hard for a period of months"

Wanking 24/7 ?

I thought he just had to pump 57 but to cum 57 times !  :hi: :hi: :hi:

fredpunter

He must have balls of steel

Great article. Love the bit where he says “I’ve always been a bit of a sex addict, and when I learned that the brothel was having a world record attempt I knew I had to come and give it a go,” :D

Hooters

I would like to set a record for face sitting the most woman to sit on my face in a day.  Where can I sign up for this?

Offline Yaardie

This is quite impressive.

Yet weird at the same time lol

Offline berksboy

I hope for you not to many have BV !  :vomit:

Offline standardpostage

He would make a good sperm donor.  Worth a few bob, if he could charge.

Offline Si198

After smashing the last girl he was rushed to hospital that made me chuckle what's worse is what they say can happen after so much sex!

Skin graft or amputation!!!!!  :scare:

Drood1

Where is this brothel?
What is the entry fee?
Who would represent UK?

Online lostandfound

Hmm ... sounds like a good publicity stunt to me. 

Offline Roth

Says he slept with them.  Surely he stayed awake to fuck them. :lol: :lol:

Offline Solidrock

So what did you do at work today...

"The record officials were on hand to dutifully measure the amount of fluid ejaculated by the man at the end of each session. “It’s not the most sought-after job, but we find it rewarding in our own way,” said one of the judges involved."  :lol:

Offline Solidrock

Doesn't mention cost but -

57 girls at say £60 each = £3,420!

Offline Yaardie

Doesn't mention cost but -

57 girls at say £60 each = £3,420!

I actually don't think he paid tbh.
Saying how they moved women from all kinds of brothel around the city for this.
I reckon either an agency paid or they made a deal with the brothel for some sort of exposure for them.

Punter115

I wonder what size his cock was before and after???

Punter115

Fuck me he has shagged more females in 24 hours than I have in 65 years ?.....lucky bastard!

I actually don't think he paid tbh.
Saying how they moved women from all kinds of brothel around the city for this.
I reckon either an agency paid or they made a deal with the brothel for some sort of exposure for them.

May ring round a few brothels and the record books and tell them I am going to have attempt have at this myself then.

I have no chance of breaking the record but would be fun trying for free.

I also would probably require surgery afterwards. Not on my cock but to remove the smile from my face.   :D

Offline the_exile

It's a good story ... but he had to cum at least 5ml of semen every time? That's a lot, given that averages are something like between 1.5 and 6 per pop. 57 would be 285ml, which would be like one of those small Becks beer bottles full of cum  :scare:

Offline Solidrock

averages are something like between 1.5 and 6 per pop

And you know this how exactly?? :D

Offline the_exile

External Link/Members Only reckons an average 3.7ml

I don't know, we are all different, could be some freaky genetics helping our cum master here! But pumping out 5ml every time just seems a helluva lot.

I once saw a WG after I'd saved up for the best part of a week, nearly going mad in the process, managed 3 times in two hours. I didn't measure the volume, but the first two times I came it looked like I pretty much filled the condom. :D At the end of the third fuck, it was more like a few drops  :(

The rare occasions I manage a 3rd just a small puff of air comes out.

Offline a_test_person

External Link/Members Only reckons an average 3.7ml

I don't know, we are all different, could be some freaky genetics helping our cum master here! But pumping out 5ml every time just seems a helluva lot.

I once saw a WG after I'd saved up for the best part of a week, nearly going mad in the process, managed 3 times in two hours. I didn't measure the volume, but the first two times I came it looked like I pretty much filled the condom. :D At the end of the third fuck, it was more like a few drops  :(

Diminishing amounts per go. I recall visiting a LD GF where I saved up several weeks. Initial pop was monstrous. 6-7 pops later almost nothing. Generally, in the right circumstances I can keep popping when I'm running on empty. Most I've ever managed with a WG is 5 in about 2 hours.

I used to date a czech girl who I always had to fend off after my dick got so tender I couldn't let her near it. She was insatiable. Dunno how anyone could fuck more than a dozen times a night

Perhaps this guy can run on empty just fine.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:37:31 am by a_test_person »