Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who can do the best owo bJ with CIM in London?  (Read 9834 times)

Offline MrMohican

I did a search to see if there were any threads on this subject already but it seems like the last one was a few years ago and all the links to the girls were from ages ago or have expired.

Im looking for recommendations on proper BJ artistes that take real pride in what they do and take their time over it. They don't have to be deep throaters although that is a bonus but an absolute must is really good varied technique - the kind that makes your toes curl with a CIM finish. My last amazing BJ experience had to be JAI from HOD (although she's pretty full on and frenetic) so Im looking for someone who's on a par with her.

If you need visual inspiration - for me this girl gives a masterclass in how a really good sensuous BJ should be done. If anyone knows of a girl that can do it like this... sigh... check the bit from 22.36 onwards where she's swallowed his first load - the close ups are insane  External Link/Members Only

Online boardyhell

victoria A must be in with a shout

TrevorN

I can only vouch for 1 at the moment who I have seen recently in Canary Wharf . Thats Fantasy Courtesan + you get the added bonus of swallow as well  :yahoo:

She's not the best looking girls facially but right up there in VFM .

Offline King59

I did a search to see if there were any threads on this subject already but it seems like the last one was a few years ago and all the links to the girls were from ages ago or have expired.

Im looking for recommendations on proper BJ artistes that take real pride in what they do and take their time over it. They don't have to be deep throaters although that is a bonus but an absolute must is really good varied technique - the kind that makes your toes curl with a CIM finish. My last amazing BJ experience had to be JAI from HOD (although she's pretty full on and frenetic) so Im looking for someone who's on a par with her.

If you need visual inspiration - for me this girl gives a masterclass in how a really good sensuous BJ should be done. If anyone knows of a girl that can do it like this... sigh... check the bit from 22.36 onwards where she's swallowed his first load - the close ups are insane  External Link/Members Only

The girl in my experience that gives the best bj, as in owo, cim and swallow is definitely

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is super sexy and really can take care of you really well.

Definitely a top recommendation!

Offline horsa

The girl in my experience that gives the best bj, as in owo, cim and swallow is definitely

Have you visited her?

Offline Bassman

Have you visited her?

Well he says in his experience.... be good if he put some reviews up to help people when searching.

Bigdik

Tits  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I want to give her a fuck

I will leave a review after I tried her pussy and throat

Offline Link7

Tits  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I want to give her a fuck

I will leave a review after I tried her pussy and throat

Don't listen to touty bollocks from someone who refuses to review.

See most recent review by an experienced member. "Would not pick her up in a bar and fuck her for free".

Offline king tarzan

All do great deep throat sucking with heavy wet rainy spit
Heavy duty deep tongue wrestling kissing

Tina Turner song blasting out

SIMPLY THE BEST BETTER THAN ALL THE REST

english molly External Link/Members Only
Sophia_lawrence External Link/Members Only
Karenpretty External Link/Members Only

Professional excellence 10/10
No bitching
No clock watching
No waffling bullshit
No tutting or can't do this or don't do that to all within reason
( obviously they have right to refuse to something they don't like or do)
No fucking about on phone
Excellent communication
Very precise excellent girlfriend experience providers

( WITH ME ALL ABOVE)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALL OF THEM
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wbman

I've been lurking on here a while now, never posted but when I saw the BJ review for Masseuse Emilie xxx I thought I should post - Fat, unattractive and vanilla service, average BJ which only lasted a couple of mins - lazy. She is a nice girl though . Hows that for a first post :lol:

Online scutty brown

Hows that for a first post :lol:

If its true, it'll do.
Short, succinct and factual is far preferable to overblown bullshit written under the influence of fortified mango juice

Online leatherlover

Great video. There is just something about watching a hot ebony give a good BJ - you can't beat it.

Offline MrMohican

Hmm - cheers for this but she's in watford which is technically outside of London and a helluva schlep to visit a girl who charges £150 an hour. £150 is the top of my punting budget and I would expect someone more conveniently located at that price range. She would have to be a guaranteed stellar performer too

Offline MrMohican

All do great deep throat sucking with heavy wet rainy spit
Heavy duty deep tongue wrestling kissing

Tina Turner song blasting out

SIMPLY THE BEST BETTER THAN ALL THE REST

english molly External Link/Members Only
Sophia_lawrence External Link/Members Only
Karenpretty External Link/Members Only

Professional excellence 10/10
No bitching
No clock watching
No waffling bullshit
No tutting or can't do this or don't do that to all within reason
( obviously they have right to refuse to something they don't like or do)
No fucking about on phone
Excellent communication
Very precise excellent girlfriend experience providers

( WITH ME ALL ABOVE)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALL OF THEM

Cheers for all these recommendations but these are way out of my price range. Most I would ever pay is £150 for an hour and for that I'd want a stellar peformer too.

Offline Marmalade

Tarzan got his worst mangocrap on the thread deleted. Do the London punters enjoy him as a 'charming irritant'? I suppose the good thing is he makes even the crappiest of other posters look great. Gives newbies a chance.

My consistently best owo bjs in London have been the Lady Marmalade/Phoenix team. But no cim. It's expensive and hard to sort the data when, coming to London as a visitor, I want a good service at a decent price. The best and most memorable for me has probably been a private recommendation from someone called London Guy, but the girl is no longer working. Easier if you come to Scotland -- any of us can help you find a quality bj-cim with low hassle, both from Indies or from our top brothel where it usually comes as standard. With best wishes from 'bagpipe land'.  ;)

Offline naughtygarcon

I can't say it is "the best".
But it was certainly very good this afternoon!
External Link/Members Only
NG

Offline MrMohican

I can't say it is "the best".
But it was certainly very good this afternoon!
NG
I should have put a price range on this service as a few girls recommended on this thread are outside of my £150 an hour threshold. Moist Jade is £170. Thanks for the heads up though

Online boardyhell

amadea linda should be listed  excellent dt

Offline bbois77

Ella of HOD west Kensington branch, top girl

Offline Jellaby

You can't go wrong with Ellie Rose. She is superb and in a league of her own.

Offline Link7

You can't go wrong with Ellie Rose. She is superb and in a league of her own.

Steady on. forum darling i know, but steady on.

Offline Chelsea Mick

Nympho Sara tours around a lot and is advertised as working out of Aldgate at the moment.  I've never yet managed to fuck her as her blow job is so good and if you wash your arse in her shower beforehand then she'll happily rim you at no extra cost.

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Mick.

Offline Chelsea Mick

If you can ignore the constant chat on the side then Smiley Sindy really does give a blow job par excellence.  She's conveniently located just across the road from The Bridge but sadly doesn't work on match days or else I'd be there every other Saturday.

Mick.

Online webpunter

If you feel like really splashing out [or in] try   xxMollyxLondonxx    External Link/Members Only

I should have put a price range on this service as a few girls recommended on this thread are outside of my £150 an hour threshold. Moist Jade is £170. Thanks for the heads up though

Offline Link7

If you feel like really splashing out [or in] try   xxMollyxLondonxx    External Link/Members Only

I genuinely find her rates upsetting :cry:  :sarcastic:

Online webpunter

Even a reduction to 200 would have tempted me back
Might treat myself again as an annual blow-out punt, especially if i come into some folding unexpectedly

I genuinely find her rates upsetting :cry:  :sarcastic:

Offline Link7

Even a reduction to 200 would have tempted me back
Might treat myself again as an annual blow-out punt, especially if i come into some folding unexpectedly

Never seen her, but my thoughts exactly  :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

Nympho Sara tours around a lot and is advertised as working out of Aldgate at the moment.  I've never yet managed to fuck her as her blow job is so good and if you wash your arse in her shower beforehand then she'll happily rim you at no extra cost.

Mick.

I met her when she was advertising under a different name many years before I discovered UKP.

Boring. Dull. Didn't swallow. I had actually forgotten I had seen her until I clicked on the link, she's that memorable.

Online boardyhell

belle at hod definitely did it for me recently,excellent deep throat and swallow
great attitude with smiling eyes,only downside is that she is holiday

Offline NoStringsFun

Having just had Veronica69 I would have to say her. Never had deepthroat before and I can tell it's quite impressive seeing your cock disappear into a pretty face! I'm still shaking! Having a sneaky wine in my water bottle to calm the nerves.

Online boardyhell

Having just had Veronica69 I would have to say her. Never had deepthroat before and I can tell it's quite impressive seeing your cock disappear into a pretty face! I'm still shaking! Having a sneaky wine in my water bottle to calm the nerves.
i can't of anyone better at the moment,if only she was local to me

Offline joe diddley

If you can ignore the constant chat on the side then Smiley Sindy really does give a blow job par excellence.  She's conveniently located just across the road from The Bridge but sadly doesn't work on match days or else I'd be there every other Saturday.

Mick.

Smiley Sindy is certainly excellent (seen her about four times in all) but the very best in my experience by a country mile is Victoria Kavanagh of Gateshead. I know she's outside London but she does have a tour to the capital coming up fairly soon.

Offline NoStringsFun

Will have to give some of these a try and report back. I could probably manage a quickie during my lunch hour or a sneaky punt after work.