Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught on StreetView...?  (Read 8750 times)

Offline bobdavid

I just found this (it doesn't look like this has been posted here before)... and wondered whether there were any more like this..?

External Link/Members Only

Obviously Google took this down already... funny, though - and that bloke (and lass) are now immortalised  :D

Kalium

There were actually other unblurred views before and after of them walking when it came out a few months ago, and it was evident that she must have got him off very quickly, like in 20 seconds. Good going - lol

I didn't realise it was done that blatantly on the street. No wonder the neighbours complain!

Lots of entertainment to be had if you like that sort of thing. eg: External Link/Members Only

Don't play this on your desk at work - lol

Rochdull lad

I just found this (it doesn't look like this has been posted here before)... and wondered whether there were any more like this..?

Obviously Google took this down already... funny, though - and that bloke (and lass) are now immortalised  :D

The fact that the incident took place in Temperance Street really appeals to my sense of humour! :D

philboi

I thought the comments were interesting..... some of those guys really must get out more..  :D

Tony Montana

In the description it says "A prostitute giving a hand job to a "bloke" (that's British for, "prostitute customer" ) in a back alley in Manchester, ".

"Bloke"?    that's an ordinary word for a man, I often describe myself as one.

Offline mh

I wasn't caught on the job, but this week while walking to my punt I spotted a StreetView car coming towards me. I turned my face away immediately but I could very easily have been snapped before I saw it. Hopefully the blurring will work and I won't look recognisable as I had no legitimate reason to be where I was! Thankfully there's no good reason anyone I know would be looking at StreetView in that area either but I'll be checking out that corner on StreetView regularly from now on...

Offline Stiltskin

If you know where Sandys is in Prestwich, take a look at the streetview image. There a bloke in a suit (Jewish?) waiting for the cash point, it looks like he span around to face away from the camera as it passed. You're not even safe once it's passed, as it takes 360 degree pictures!

Offline Corus Boy

The image has been updated but there was one of the front door of the old Claude Road place and you could clearly see and Asian girl standing on the front door step.

Even blurred I could recognise who it was :)

Offline Anadin

If you know where Sandys is in Prestwich, take a look at the streetview image. There a bloke in a suit (Jewish?) waiting for the cash point, it looks like he span around to face away from the camera as it passed. You're not even safe once it's passed, as it takes 360 degree pictures!

If you don't know, the address is on their website.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Talk about getting caught with your pants down  :sarcastic:

Ben4454

Should of wrote a review on UKP

Offline Tdydl

If you look for Carol's Sauna on Easter Road in Edinburgh, there is a chap with bright green trainers lounging in the doorway while using his phone. Nor sure if a punter or not.

MrXYZ987

If you look for Carol's Sauna on Easter Road in Edinburgh, there is a chap with bright green trainers lounging in the doorway while using his phone. Nor sure if a punter or not.

Easter Road and wearing green, surely not !

Arley Hall

Just taken a virtual walk up and down Temperance Street, but I think they've moved on!

I love the her stance, her tight shiny pants, and her outstretched free hand holding a cigarette. The whole thing is very erotic.

Offline strokeyjoe

Offline Scotpunter

For anyone that wants to (almost!!) see 'Taylor', the Manchester street view girl, in action!!

Fucking hell he's a bit of a (nearly) 3 minute hero!  :lol:

Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DVNO

For anyone that wants to (almost!!) see 'Taylor', the Manchester street view girl, in action!!

She looked more appealing with her face blurred!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Streetview is freaky and doesnt get updated much  . If i type in my grandmas road she is on the streetview going down the road on her mobility scooter, freaks me out as shes been dead over 5 years!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline strokeyjoe

She looked more appealing with her face blurred!

That's what I thought!! Shame really coz I punted her a few times in my teens in the 90's n she was actually quite pretty and really did have a cracking body...time and many a cold night stood on street corners have obviously taken their toll!!!

Offline strokeyjoe

You'll never guess who I saw getting out of an HGV in fishnets and thigh high boots, near where the metro stop is in town last night! ! That was a blast from the past!! Can't believe she's still going!!  :lol:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

The fact that the incident took place in Temperance Street really appeals to my sense of humour! :D
+1  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sure there was a thread on the NW board a couple of years back showing a guy clearly about to enter La Maison in Bury, just looked and the street view now just has a white van parked outside

Offline Brazilian Martian

That's what I thought!! Shame really coz I punted her a few times in my teens in the 90's n she was actually quite pretty and really did have a cracking body...time and many a cold night stood on street corners have obviously taken their toll!!!

She looks like a typical CRACK SMOKING street walker to me  :hi:

Offline Tallchris

There were actually other unblurred views before and after of them walking when it came out a few months ago, and it was evident that she must have got him off very quickly, like in 20 seconds. Good going - lol

I didn't realise it was done that blatantly on the street. No wonder the neighbours complain!

Lots of entertainment to be had if you like that sort of thing. eg: External Link/Members Only

Don't play this on your desk at work - lol

But obviously accessing ukpunting on the work network will be perfectly fine.....

Anyway, have a streetview of the Brussels RLD, Rue  d'aerschot, next to the Gare du nord train station. 

Offline cotton

Fair play to her tho , i think she deserves an OBE , for service to the community.

Offline confetti

Used to be a guy coming out or going in of la maison bury on street view gone now but up for ages clearly a punter poor guy must have been praying for an update for months!

Offline threechilliman

But obviously accessing ukpunting on the work network will be perfectly fine.....

Anyway, have a streetview of the Brussels RLD, Rue  d'aerschot, next to the Gare du nord train station.
Nice!