Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley of North Shields - Amour - Outcall  (Read 998 times)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

I had an hour outcall with Riley not too long after a 45 min incall, her location is on a fairly quiet estate in North Shields with a secluded entrance and my place is, well my place.

Both punts were quite similar with the exception she greeted me in bra and knickers at her place but was dressed in leggins type pants and casual top when she arrived, on time, at my place. Riley’s description and photos on the website are accurate and she has the ideal body type for me, her only no's were cim and anal, which could be a deal breaker for some.

I tend to start my punts exploring the girl’s body usually giving them a bit of a massage which I find not only relaxes them a bit but also ‘warms them up’ and she certainly got warmed up, a bit of clit play and gentle fingering had her squirting for England. Then my turn with some very nice OWO.

The rest of the time was spent with a mixture of oral both ways, mutual masturbation and getting wet until it was on with the rubber for doggy followed by missionary then legs wrapped round my back finishing with her legs over my shoulders.  I was well and truly knackered by this time so finished off with more mutual masturbation.  She wasn't clock watching and we may have gone a few mins over.

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a quite attractive, easy to get on with lass who delivers a good enthusiastic standard of service, if you like a ‘squirter’ then you could do a lot worse.

Outcall £130 for the hour incall was £80 for 45 mins

Offline CELICA GT

External Link/Members Only

I had an hour outcall with Riley not too long after a 45 min incall, her location is on a fairly quiet estate in North Shields with a secluded entrance and my place is, well my place.

Both punts were quite similar with the exception she greeted me in bra and knickers at her place but was dressed in leggins type pants and casual top when she arrived, on time, at my place. Riley’s description and photos on the website are accurate and she has the ideal body type for me, her only no's were cim and anal, which could be a deal breaker for some.

I tend to start my punts exploring the girl’s body usually giving them a bit of a massage which I find not only relaxes them a bit but also ‘warms them up’ and she certainly got warmed up, a bit of clit play and gentle fingering had her squirting for England. Then my turn with some very nice OWO.

The rest of the time was spent with a mixture of oral both ways, mutual masturbation and getting wet until it was on with the rubber for doggy followed by missionary then legs wrapped round my back finishing with her legs over my shoulders.  I was well and truly knackered by this time so finished off with more mutual masturbation.  She wasn't clock watching and we may have gone a few mins over.

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a quite attractive, easy to get on with lass who delivers a good enthusiastic standard of service, if you like a ‘squirter’ then you could do a lot worse.

Outcall £130 for the hour incall was £80 for 45 mins
Well davie I saw Riley today on an incall, gonna do my review in the morning, agree with you  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well davie I saw Riley today on an incall, gonna do my review in the morning, agree with you  :hi:

It was a couple of weeks ago when I saw her and I forgot to mention there was some confusion over my second booking because she'd been a bit unwell and wasn't sure if she'd be working. It turned out she was but the bookings got mixed up but as I've said before Stacey at Amour is good at sorting these things out and it did get sorted quite easily.    :hi: