Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HelloHun, Salford, Manchester  (Read 3554 times)

11 review(s) for HelloHun (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only

When: June 2017.

In call time: Booked by phone for 30 minutes (for 100 pounds) but 10 seconds after getting through the door I asked for an upgrade to 1 hour as she LOOKED THAT GOOD. And she immediately agreed about the extra time. Her normal rate is 180 pounds / hour, but the day I was there she had taken it down to 160 pounds / hour (during the course of our meeting I found out she was having a day with very unreliable punters and I was the first and it was already late evening). So I was 20 pounds better off.

Access: Through a coded gate, find the block, find the door, find lift to go up and find the door (how many times do we have to guess is it on the right or on the left ?) that’s it. Very discrete.

First moments: Then door opened, she was hiding behind it of course, wearing the black latex mini dress, high heels, lovely makeup, long red finger nails (lovely) and her signature long blonde hair was flowing.

General appearance: I hadn’t see her private website (see above), rather only the AW page, prior to booking.  The private one has a few more pictures than the AW page. Both are accurate. If I want to try and find a slight flaw it could be that her size 8 advertised on AW is maybe with the help of a little Photoshop/the photographers help. In reality she could be a size 9. Probably not a size 10. She is quite tall. Now guys, she is REALLY a good looker, just like the photos. In my opinion the 160 pounds was well worth it. 160 pounds is top end of my budget for 1 hour, but again she was spot on.

The action: She is a lovely girl with a great personality. Very clean and very eager to please.  Note, she doesn’t do OWO (she said she was cautious about doing it these days, whatever that means). So it’s OW. But was very good.
Plenty of kissing (mutually, all over) and sex in several positions, to the point that the bed covers ended up a mess and so did we. Licked out her pussy, very nice too. 2 pops in total (finishing first in mish, finishing second in doggy). Outfit change half way through, red cherry dress. Stunning, really shows off her curves.

The way out: Shower offered at the end, but declined as I wanted to get back quickly. Walked out with quite shaky legs, as always. I am normally used to 30 minute punts.  But this time it had to be a full hour with Cristina.

Verdict: Would I return? Oh, yes for sure. I really enjoyed myself. But as I said, it’s not cheap if I am paying her full rate.

Note:  At the time of submitting this review she has 477 rating on AW.  We all know that the AW rating has to be taken with a pinch of salt. But to be honest even if over half were not accurate, it still puts her really high in the North West AW ranking.

Note: Cristina tours, so you will have to look out for her location details. Not much activity on UkPunting about HelloHun recently. There are posts from last year and earlier. This will bring her up to date on the forum. I’ll let you guys decide about her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This ones been on my to do list for ages now.

The lack of OWO keeps stopping me and will continue to stop me. SHAME !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline bolster3

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This ones been on my to do list for ages now.

The lack of OWO keeps stopping me and will continue to stop me. SHAME !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Profile says OWO, & CIM.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Profile says OWO, & CIM.

Doesn't mean she does it.

Last time she was in Leeds she refused a couple of the lads I know. One of them reviewed it.

Jay-Jay

The pics though look ridiculously over photo-shopped ???

Jay

Offline MrMog

Its because they are, I was also told she wore a wig too, not sure if that one is true. She does look nice on her photos but I would hate to party with £160 to find out she was just a run of the mill WG who doesn't do OWO.

Offline OakTree

I assume 180 is what you'd normally pay for the hour so that's me out.

To be fair she does nothing for me so her price is purely academic. She's just not slutty looking enough for me.

Thanks for the review though.

Offline Mr_Shins

You are lucky, I have been waiting ages for her to come to London but she never seems to do so. I may try to see her in Birmingham next time she is there as that is the furthest south she ever appears to go now.

Offline Scotpunter

£180 for a Rom girl with a limited likes list? Wont be getting a visit from me. Apparently she is expensive because travel and accomodation is expensive. So expect to be picked up and delivered to a high end hotel by a chauffeur.  :D
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for the review, sounds like you enjoyed.

Imo pics are well over shopped, she's a 6-7/ 10, her boobs are not as full as her pics make you believe. When  I saw her a couple of years ago. I thought the performance was mediocre. Lack of owo, sex was just functional   :( others may have better, would definitely not be on my return list. I think I paid £140 then, smallest room I've ever been into,  met her in brum, she was stopping off with one of her friends.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:30:15 pm by Kendrig »

Offline Darkepool

That's definitely a syrup in her AW profile pic.. and at 180 she's way overpriced.
That'd be almost two hour long punts with a fit Sheffield thai chick. No wonder she was quiet that day... dusty phone or what?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:21:17 pm by Darkepool »

Offline Mr_Shins

but does she dress in the style of the photos in her profile?

The OP said she wore high heels but were they of the style in her photos?

Offline spanktank

Why is this a positive when she's clearly lied about services offered? The profile says OWO + CIM but according to OP it's only OW.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why is this a positive when she's clearly lied about services offered? The profile says OWO + CIM but according to OP it's only OW.

It's a positive because that's how Mrpvcleatherrm has called it.

His review his rating.  :music: :music:

Offline Mr_Shins

you go with a half-hour booking and decide to extend it to an hour you must be enjoying it.

Offline pvcleatherrm

but does she dress in the style of the photos in her profile?

The OP said she wore high heels but were they of the style in her photos?

Just to clarify:
She dressed in the style of her photos.
First up was the black latex dress with beige high heels that can be seen in a photo of her in a blue dress on the HelloHun webpage (ie, she didn't wear the black boots with the black latex dress).
Second was the cherry red coloured dress with the white high heels that can be seen on the HelloHun webpage.

I had no complaints about either outfits or the heels. I liked them. Looked great.

Offline pvcleatherrm

Its because they are, I was also told she wore a wig too, not sure if that one is true. She does look nice on her photos but I would hate to party with £160 to find out she was just a run of the mill WG who doesn't do OWO.

No idea about a possible wig. Hair looked great, I cannot complain.
Time will tell, perhaps it will be confirmed or not on a future post.

Offline pvcleatherrm

I was as clean as a whistle, so it was no fault of mine.
I am not interested in a CIM, so that wasn't a problem for me.
It was OW. As it was about to start I asked her if it was going to be OWO. She said no, and that she was more cautious these days.  I went along with it.  I enjoyed it, so I cannot complain. But she should change her profile to OW. She is not the first to have a misleading profile.
But guys, you bear this in mind if you make a booking.

By the way, 2 minutes ago her page is off AW. I wonder why? Updating it ? Having a break ?

Offline Mr_Shins

She is still not on A/W and I haven't seen that before even between her tours. I wanted to book her next time she is in Birmingham as that is likely to be as close as she comes to London

Offline NigelF

She is still not on A/W and I haven't seen that before even between her tours. I wanted to book her next time she is in Birmingham as that is likely to be as close as she comes to London

I'm pretty sure this is her new profile (I have no idea why she's started from scratch). The pics look like her and she's still calling herself Christina:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm pretty sure this is her new profile (I have no idea why she's started from scratch). The pics look like her and she's still calling herself Christina:

That definately her.

Bizarre isn't it that she's started again.

Offline cueball

Yep, looks the same one

Have you noticed the price.... 180 quid an hour for a romanian hand cart driver  :dash:

You can guess my thoughts on that  :D

Offline Kendrig

Yep, looks the same one

Have you noticed the price.... 180 quid an hour for a romanian hand cart driver  :dash:

You can guess my thoughts on that  :D
I just don't get it. The photos are all photoshopped, she's ok, nothing spectacular.
The service is mechanical , nothing at all to deserve £150, never mind £180 :dash: :dash:

Well some will pay, 'hand cart driver' she couldn't even give a good handjob and oral was poor.
 these high prices are pissing me off, especially for poor service.  :angry:

Offline bugsybum

delusional cunt. and she wants £60 extra for up the shitter. get to fuck. :mad: :mad: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr_Shins

I'm glad you found me her new profile, I thought she had quit.

I will continue to wait for her. I sent a message to her new profile too.

Offline Mr_Shins

She is now in Reading. That's in Berkshire...

Near enough to London and I have called her so I can see her.

I haven't told her yet what I'm into. So I'll see how she reacts when I turn up.. She did assure me though that she has the shoes in the profile.