Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Olivia - Cardiff (Nuru massage)  (Read 5436 times)

17 review(s) for Sensual Olivia (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for Olivia Cardiff (41 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration / Cost
1.5 hours / £250

Comms
No problems.  Initial contact via e-mail, asked me to call to book which I did, then a phone call on the day to be guided in.

Incall at apartment in gated complex in Bay.  Gaining access to the complex and building involved speaking to the concierge via the intercom which I wasn't thrilled about (and I know is not required as I have visited a different SP here before and been buzzed in by the SP, but those were the instructions)

Nicely done out bedroom, low lighting, candles, some sort of fragrance and ambient music.  A large bed with a vinyl sheet and a separate massage table.  En-suite shower room with a nice big shower cubicle and fresh towels, oh, and a valet stand.  No floordrobe here.  Take note ladies, I'm gonna be taking my clothes off.  It's nice to have somewhere to put them!

The Lady
Olivia's profile gives her age as 40, and describes her as a MILF.  She has been around for a while (AW profile created 2008, previously known as Cattykins) and there are various discussions on here suggesting she may be quite a bit older than that.  So while she's definitely a mature lady, she is still good looking with an incredible body for her age. We chatted about fitness, and she spends a lot of time in the gym and eats carefully to keep herself in shape.  She is slender and gym toned, with medium sized boobs (profile says natural, but I couldn't be sure) and impressive erect nipples.  Friendly and very easy to chat to.

Service
The experience was very much as described on her profile.  While she went to stash the cash, I was instructed to take a shower, but stay wet and get on the massage table.  On her return, Olivia removed the little silky robe she was wearing to reveal just a tiny black thong underneath.  The first part of the massage consists of a salt scrub, which is more pleasant than it sounds, basically a rub down with coarse salt.  Plenty of intimate touches as this was going on.  While Olivia was moving around the table i took the opportunity for a bit of fondling of her bum (not that easy lying on my front) which she seemed happy with, and then when she'd turned me over onto my back to do my chest from above my head he boobs were right in front of my face so I couldn't resist giving her nipples a little suck.

Next, into the bathroom, where Olivia joined me for an assisted shower to wash off the salt, making sure to get it out of all those hard to reach places.  The close proximity led to some sensual kissing  and more fondling, and very nice it was too.

Next, the main event.  Onto the bed while Olivia fetched the nuru gel and proceeded to cover both of us with it.  It's warm and silky, and incredibly slippery and really has to be felt to be believed.  Nothing like the oily feeling I was expecting.  With me on my front, Olivia lay on top of me and started to slide herself around, massaging my whole body with hers.  She used a variety of techniques, starting low down below my bum and sliding her boobs and abdomen all the way up to my head, massaging my back with her hands and arms, grinding her groin on me, all very sensual.  And all the while, I was sliding my hands over whatever was passing, boobs, bum, legs, pussy (she still had the thong on at this point, presumably to avoid any accidental contact)

After a fair bit of this I was incredibly turned on, so she had me turn over and repeated the process on my front, sliding liberally over my raging hard on, and ending with kissing or boobs in my face on each slide.  Eventually she swung round into a 69 position and started OWO, so I pulled the thong aside and got stuck in with my tongue and fingers.  The OWO was awesome, and she kept me on the edge for what seemed like forever.  She seemed to instinctively know when I was close, and eased off to prevent an early shower.  When it was time she got to the point again with her mouth, and then just a few strokes with her nuru gel covered hand and it was all over (the place!) and I just lay there slightly dazed for a bit.  We lay and chatted for a bit, then another shower (the gel comes off much easier than oil) and I was on my merry way.

Will I return?
Probably.  The nuru is a bit niche, but I'd like to do it again.  Quite expensive though.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Flippin 'eck Gatcha. Like buses, you wait ages for one nuru review of Olivia........

Anyway, great review of a similar, but longer, experience to mine. Sounds like you enjoyed as much as I did

Offline Steelworker

I had the same longer version. Another great review. Didn't want to go back soon but may have to!  :drinks:

Gatchaman

Flippin 'eck Gatcha. Like buses, you wait ages for one nuru review of Olivia........

Anyway, great review of a similar, but longer, experience to mine. Sounds like you enjoyed as much as I did

I know, what are the chances? :D  This one's actually from a little while ago. I'm behind on my reviews...

Gatchaman

Didn't want to go back soon but may have to!

Exactly what I was thinking as I wrote this!

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Gatcha.  I want to try a nuru massage myself so I will have to put her on the HL.   :thumbsup: