Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenly Holly - Nottingham  (Read 2156 times)

12 review(s) for heavenlyholly (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyalmond

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I managed to get a last minute appointment with Holly on Monday.
Holly text me to say she'd had a cancellation & by the time I arrived she only had 45 mins free so I agreed & handed over the £75.
Holly is well reviewed on here but I can vouch that she is extremely fit & has lots of body tattoos which I find an extreme turn on.
It was kind of weird because we had a laugh & a good chat about various things whilst she was massaging me & the conversation continued whilst she was rubbing her tits & Jack n Danny all over my back....
You could quite easily see Holly for a genuine massage as she is clearly qualified at what she does.
Holly is very confident & told me she used to be a lap dancer which sent my mind to overdrive...
After about 30 mins Holly turned me over & needless to say I didn't take long whilst having an oily tit wank to shoot my load.
She is a very sexy lady, a good laugh & offers an excellent service.
I'll definitely be back & although £75 is quite steep really for a 45 min massage she does allow wondering hands everywhere except inside!

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I managed to get a last minute appointment with Holly on Monday.
Holly text me to say she'd had a cancellation & by the time I arrived she only had 45 mins free so I agreed & handed over the £75.
Holly is well reviewed on here but I can vouch that she is extremely fit & has lots of body tattoos which I find an extreme turn on.
It was kind of weird because we had a laugh & a good chat about various things whilst she was massaging me & the conversation continued whilst she was rubbing her tits & Jack n Danny all over my back....
You could quite easily see Holly for a genuine massage as she is clearly qualified at what she does.
Holly is very confident & told me she used to be a lap dancer which sent my mind to overdrive...
After about 30 mins Holly turned me over & needless to say I didn't take long whilst having an oily tit wank to shoot my load.
She is a very sexy lady, a good laugh & offers an excellent service.
I'll definitely be back & although £75 is quite steep really for a 45 min massage she does allow wondering hands everywhere except inside!

Glad you enjoyed it.  I really enjoy her, although have not been able to arrange anything for a while  :(

I do not go to places for a massage so for me this is a different experience.