Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde.Vicki - Oxfordshire  (Read 1677 times)

3 review(s) for Blonde.Vicki (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Yellospires

I'm typing this from my cell, so excuse the brusqueness and any terrible autocorrects. This was an unexpectedly great punt, given the usual experience with the Woodstock group. I would rate her one of the better punts I've ever had. I went twice in two days. On day one, she was my second punt of the day. £70/half hour.

The girl: External Link/Members Only

Comms- 3/5 this says more about her maid than her, as it's all handled by the former. It's rather hit and miss. On day one everything was peachy and on day two I was delayed twice. The maid also seems insistent on charging £70/0.5, £100/1, £170/1.5, £200/2. Which has no business sense given the jump from 1 to 1.5 hours. I also have no idea why they keep up the pretense that it's Vicki/Nicole whatever…it's bizarre that I call different numbers to hear the same voice against the same backdrop adopting different personas.

Location- 4/5 just off city centre, parking available. They've fixed the showerheads and good towels are provided. Functional rooms.

Looks- 3.5/5 her profile picture of her in red is accurate. About size 8-10, since it's not listed. Cheery smile and high-pitched voice. English is decent and she's fully shaven. C-cups? Looks like a polish village milkmaid. The sort you meet for real with slight blemishes as opposed to a Wordsworth-ian apple cheeked, pale skinned waif.

Services- 4.5/5 I seemed to have had a wholly different experience from other reviewers. My meet was amazing. Started off undressing her and she ground her back against me, staring into the mirror. As we moved to the bed I asked if she was comfortable with kissing, expecting a half hearted peck. She went straight for DFK with a smirk, full on tongue writhing and tonsil tickling. This continued sporadically and initiated by her as she moved through to OWO, and a lube-assisted HJ. As I moved down to RO, she seemed wet-ish and no sign of lube (which baffled me considering her group). Kept up at it as she pulled her knees up to her chest, and my tongue strayed further south (totally clean). She kept up with a string of polish exclamations "bozhe moi" (or roughly to my Russian ears) and good eye contact, which she also had during OWO. I initiated the reach for the Mac, I was so turned on. This she did smiling like a kid on prom night, and slid it on with her tongue as I groped away at her. Moved through to mish as I hammered away at her, licking her ears and she kissed my neck and sporadic DFK. Then doggy where I lightly thumbed her wet starfish. I gently slid it in at each thrust expecting her to call halt. I asked her if she was fine and the reply was a breathless exhortation to continue. Blew the load with her pushing back onto me, my thumb fully in her. Slightly embarrassing, as I'm usually not the sort.

On my second visit, much the same thing. DFK, cuddling. Tried a bit of face sitting and a rougher OWO, holding her head. Didn't do rimming or anal play this time. Spent more time making out and she initiated the condom, using her hands this time. Finished in upright doggy, beside the mirror with my hands on her chest. She seems very comfortable walking about the apartment in the nude and toddled around to get my water/send me off while starkers. She also initiated the first session while leaving the room door open wtf. Had a two body kissing wobble over to it to shut it.

Negatives? She doesn't clean you up and gives you the wet wipes to slide the Mac off yourself. Leaves the room a bit too long when stashing the loot. Given the way her maid structures her rates and the group reputation, it might be capped at 1 pop an hour, although this is purely hypothetical. Grasping at straws here. Maybe her English isn't good enough to talk about deeper subjects.

Conclusion/VFM: Definitely VFM and would (and have) returns. In fact I sent her maid a message after saying that it was a great experience and that I would return. Gave her a small tip after the second time too to keep up the encouragement. She was definitely a great bloody punt and I left my first meeting hardly noticing that I had spent loads that day (including oriental companions earlier). I know this is a completely different experience from previous reviews, but I'm calling it as I experienced it.

Miscellaneous: from chatting to her, it seems the Abingdon group is run by the same people. She is being sent there in June, apparently. If Emily Lane or Megan or Ruby.Hot are part of the same EE group (they work from Abingdon when in town), then it seems that good quality girls get sent there for the more discerning punter. The abingdon prices are 130/1 usually. Anyway Vicki is in Oxford til' Saturday then a break until Abingdon.

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the review. How does she compare to Emily Lane in looks and services?

Yellospires

I haven't seen Emily Lane yet, so can't compare. It's just a hazardous guess on my end as there seems to be a continuous stream of EE girls passing though Abingdon.

Online Cunning Punt

She seems a reasonable 30mins option as long as she stays at £70 so thanks for the review, particularly as there aren't many options in Ox & Bucks.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the review. How does she compare to Emily Lane in looks and services?

I'm the other way round - seen Emily Lane but not Vicki yet. She does look similar to Emily Lane in the pictures where she's in the white best, but as the OP says the others are more realistic, I would say Emily is much better looking with a far, far better body.

They've fixed the showerheads

Hopefully, they've also fixed the bracket on the shower in the Abingdon flat!   :rolleyes: