Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Marylebone  (Read 2729 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Jonnywalker

This girl caught my eye a while ago when she was well reviewed on here. Struggled to book her due to her being either busy or away.

Finally got a confirmed booking a week in advance, through her UKE profile for last Thursday at 12.30pm when she would be in Marylebone.
She asked if I had any special requests and said she would send the address the day prior to the meeting.

On Thursday morning I sent her a message through UKE and txt message asking for the address which she had not yet sent.
Since the meeting would take place in Marylebone I decided to drive down as it would take me at least an hour and a half to get there. On route I tried calling but she did not answer.

I arrived in town at midday parked up and called again but still no answer.
At 12:05 I got a message from her saying that she had "just started her period" and that she was sorry.
What a waste of time and effort!

Offline leatherlover

This kind of happened to me once. When she was at Kings Cross, had a confirmed time and date a couple of days before. Then on the day itself, nothing. No phone pick ups etc. Wasted about 30 mins.

When I emailed her through AW, she apologised as she said she had been sick but made up for it by offering me a knockdown price session next time, which I took her up on. And then we were back on an even keel.

Since then, no issues the 5 or so times I've seen her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

This girl caught my eye a while ago when she was well reviewed on here. Struggled to book her due to her being either busy or away.

Finally got a confirmed booking a week in advance, through her UKE profile for last Thursday at 12.30pm when she would be in Marylebone.
She asked if I had any special requests and said she would send the address the day prior to the meeting.

On Thursday morning I sent her a message through UKE and txt message asking for the address which she had not yet sent.
Since the meeting would take place in Marylebone I decided to drive down as it would take me at least an hour and a half to get there. On route I tried calling but she did not answer.

I arrived in town at midday parked up and called again but still no answer.
At 12:05 I got a message from her saying that she had "just started her period" and that she was sorry.
What a waste of time and effort!

Bang out of order, she must of had some incling that she was due to start her period. From what I've been told by ex girlfriends you know roughly when your due, I know every womans body is different. If i had guess I would say she pulled a fast one on you OP.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:14:02 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman

Bang out of order, she must of had some incling that she was due to start her period. From what I've been told by ex girlfriends you know roughly when your due, I know every womans body is different. If i had guess I would say she pulled a fast one on you OP.

I think he said in his other thread she put a pic up later that day of her getting eaten out by another bird.

I guess you can't prove when it was taken but a funny coincidence nonetheless.

TrevorN

I think he said in his other thread she put a pic up later that day of her getting eaten out by another bird.

She put a pic up the following day getting eaten out by another girl .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Typical EE pro$$ie Behaviour  :thumbsdown:

Offline dubhcarr

Typical EE pro$$ie Behaviour  :thumbsdown:

another popular SP sorry for the noshow and thanks for the warning.....some of these London pro$$ies are very arrogant ....one expensive hour of their pussy equates to a 3-4 hour time investment by me......thanks OP I will save my hard earned and time....... :hi:

Offline stayer

Only of relevance if the picture was taken the previous or same day as it was put up, for which there is no evidence.

What is relevant is that Ameera didn't give him notice in advance that she was cancelling the appointment.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:22:18 pm by stayer »

Offline londonlad497

The other lady is -xHannahx- and she posted on UKE on Friday 2nd that she had a awsome day planned which included meeting with Ameera. Then Ameera posted the pic later in the day with lovely to see you. Surely too much of a coinsidence.

Offline stayer

This is what I know.

Ameera advertised her Euston and Marylebone incalls on UKE from 30 May to 1 June, no mention of any duos.

I saw her on Wednesday 31 May in the apartment near Marelybone in the afternoon (I was her first punter), no mention of any duos. She also said that there was another punter booked after me that evening.

This is why I believe that she was not with xHannahx on 1 June. Note that I'm not saying that it didn't happen, it's that I have seen no evidence.

Hornydevil247

This is what I know.

Ameera advertised her Euston and Marylebone incalls on UKE from 30 May to 1 June, no mention of any duos.

I saw her on Wednesday 31 May in the apartment near Marelybone in the afternoon (I was her first punter), no mention of any duos. She also said that there was another punter booked after me that evening.

This is why I believe that she was not with xHannahx on 1 June. Note that I'm not saying that it didn't happen, it's that I have seen no evidence.

Hi Stayer

Just to confirm the threesome took place on Friday 2nd June 2017 on Hannah's last trip to London.

HD

Offline stayer

Offline aj12345

That's real cuntish behaviour I think. These women bang on about how they won't tolerate time wasters but they'll happily waste your time.
I've been wanting to see her myself for quite some time but she's an hour and a half away so thought I'd save it for next time I'm in central London. But with this attitude, I won't be bothering.

Offline Tony_Red

Had her on my HL for ages but comms have never been good with me so I moved on.