Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time for a rest  (Read 1031 times)

Offline hullad

I took up punting when the lady I was having a relationship with outside my marriage decided  to call time. We worked together and I left, she had a bad time after I went and blamed me. Well we got back to talking and settled our differences we are both in loveless relationships. We will not leave our partners and its more about having a laugh these days then anything. I do not wish to complicate my life further now, so the punting is being suspended till further notice. It has been getting difficult to keep it all in place at the moment at least.

I shall continue to keep up with Hull stuff and make comments where I can .

I am not retiring, just taking a break for now.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sometimes it's good to have a break. I have one when I am in a relationship. It's just a hobby at the end of the day even if it is emotionally consuming; good luck.

Offline CityTillIDie

Best wishes, Hullad
I've very much enjoyed reading your reviews and comments

:hi:

CTID

Offline Kendrig

Hope all works out Hullad. You are probably right about over complicating things.

As stated it's a hobby at the end of the day. Best of luck, and thanks for your reviews, they've been a good read.  :drinks:

mediumjoe

Cheers Hullad, I shall miss your input and experience of the Hull scene pal,  sorry to say we shall probably see you sooner  rather than later, once the punting gets you I  imagine it's very difficult to break free.  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

I am not retiring, just taking a break for now.

Well enjoy the break MrHL.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline hullad

thanks for the comments guys

We shall see I will continue to monitor the Humber area as I do now. I do not plan on stting on the side of the river Hull watching the keels go up and down.

Offline Kendrig

thanks for the comments guys

We shall see I will continue to monitor the Humber area as I do now. I do not plan on stting on the side of the river Hull watching the keels go up and down.

Green Bricks is a nice pub if you fancy doing that though :drinks: