Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel - Cardiff  (Read 2529 times)

27 review(s) for Candy Chanel  (25 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for x Candy Chanel x  (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

I arranged this at short notice and am very pleased I did. A gorgeous young lady and I had a great time.

Communications were quick and efficient and meeting sorted out in no time. Very polite.

Venue was incall near Cardiff centre, parking easy.

Candy is small, extremely pretty with a fantastic and well proportioned figure. She's bright, friendly and chatty. I was delighted when I saw her.

She is passionate and tactile. We went through FK a lot which was outstanding. Both of us enjoyed oral both ways a couple of times. Between 2 rounds of sex we chatted and cuddled naturally about several topics. It takes a lot to have me do it twice but the looks, sexiness, approach and personality managed it with ease.

Value for money: 180 is high but definitely great value for me based on my personal preferences and budget

Would I return? Yep, it was an hour well spent with a charming, sexy woman

np500

Nice one S W , definitely going to visit at some point, as those breasts have to be checked out on there own, and of course the rest of her looks great as well and a good attitude, bingo.

bonzo2016

I like that little landing strip too.  Great review SW. Why do I get so many crap punts with all these positive review?

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW.  Her tits look very nice.  :drinks:

Asian Hunter

Good review Steel  :thumbsup:.

But she's ruled out already, way over my budget, members with feedback only, and no to black's and Asians  :dash:.

I can't win  :cry:  :sarcastic:.

Offline iverthickone

Nice one SW!  Over my budget too, but glad to see a girl who can do maths and actually reduces her rate the longer you have!

STAR-LORD

:drinks:to SteelW  and  :thumbsup: to Candy Chanel with the fine boobies and landing strip!  :cool:

STAR-LORD

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

A cracker SW

I've had a few MILFs of late. But, every once in a while I fancy a tight young hotty. Candy looks like she fits that bill perfectly

May be tempted to break the bank for this one

STAR-LORD

Steelworker, any ideas what ethnicity she might be? She's got some exotic look to her...mixed maybe? Hispanic, Asian?  :unknown:

Offline Steelworker

I presume you've bumped this one because of her recent offers of duos with Lileth and crew and you're considering dabbling. That's a tempting addition to the mix. But, to your question, I'm not really sure of the answer. My experience and personal tastes but she's very pretty, great body, great SP and pleasant.

STAR-LORD

I presume you've bumped this one because of her recent offers of duos with Lileth and crew and you're considering dabbling. That's a tempting addition to the mix. But, to your question, I'm not really sure of the answer. My experience and personal tastes but she's very pretty, great body, great SP and pleasant.

Fair enough on being unsure. I like exotic looking ladies whether their mixed or not. And yes due to the new addition of Candy Chanel to the mix of Lileth, Summer Mae and Welsh Brunette, plus I believe this is the most recent review (only 2?), Just thought I'd ask.  ;)

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes, that's me interested too.

Husqvarna360

Offline Tazz!

Asian as in oriental or Indian/Pakistani/Bengali?

Offline Steelworker

I visited Candy for a second time this week. Had a tremendous time again. She confirmed that she's doing duos with several ladies as part of her repertoire. I'm going to try that out for sure.  :thumbsup:

np500

Will be throwing my hat in the circle soon as I can, punted last night so punting finances are fucked till payday ! hang on ?  it's Friday   :D

Offline mrdiamond77

I visited Candy for a second time this week. Had a tremendous time again. She confirmed that she's doing duos with several ladies as part of her repertoire. I'm going to try that out for sure. :thumbsup:

That makes two of us.  I will have to check my diary.  Good to hear you had a good time again SW.   :thumbsup:

Offline Gems1982

Also had an interest for awhile, nice to see a few good reviews just confirms i need to get my act together.