Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Christine - Ealing  (Read 2051 times)

5 review(s) for xSWEET CHRISTINEx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only

Interesting punt it felt a bit like a girlfriend experience though there was no kissing. The whole set up and all the cuddling a guess was the reason...fuck I am starting to turn into one of them fluffy fuckers...anyway...
Seen this wg in the evening last week.
I was struggling to get a late evening slot for a punt ...in the end I tried Christine she was way down on my list...Her profile clearly states she only do evenings and have a day job, so fit me perfectly.

COMMS - Tried calling at first early afternoon. No answer. Then got a text later. Comms was via text from then on and was abit start stop throughout the afternoon. I guess she was at work...never the less we got there in the end. I got there early and was seen 15 min earlier than agreed time...bonus points for her!

VENUE - First floor flat walking distance from North Ealing station. On entry it does feel like everyone is watching you from high building. I got specific instructions not to press the bell and use the stairs. Upon entry the room was romantically lit with candles and other small lights. Also a couch in the room with a double bed. Small coffee table with liqueur with ice and snacks on it all put out for us very romantically done...
No on suite. Bathroom on other side of flat is very basic. Shower in bath. There was nothing in it and she walked with me at end of punt when I went to take a shower taking toiletries with, shower gel, deodorant and mouth wash. She is sharing flat with someone and I could hear person throughout punt cooking and so on...

PRICE - £100 for the hour...I came in and she straight away started groping me I mentioned the money and how long I want to stay and she just reply I should put it on the coffee table. Not once did she check the money...

GIRL - Is the one in pictures. Nice brown eyes with long hair and lovely breast I recon a C cup definitely her best feature. I think about a size 12. Her ass is on the big side. Clean shaved pussy with a landing strip. Her English is very basic and she struggled at times to understand me. She was wearing a black dress with stockings upon arrival. I would say she is more the girl next door type.

SERVICES - She offers very limited services (vanilla) with the exception of A-levels. No kissing or owo on display. There was also no clock watching at all. I think I over stayed about aesily 35 min which meant the punt flowed really nicely and I was relaxed throughout and managed to pop 3 times. Started of on couch lots of groping and kissing each others necks and nipples. Then OW and I ended up doing her in mish on couch and unfortunately came very quick...first pop.

I was soon ready again and second round was on bed. She asked if i wanted to put it up her bum and a little suprised I thought why not. Pounding away while she was laying flat on her stomach making all the right noises...second pop.

After she cleaned me up we laid on the bed and chatted away about work and so on. Eventually my little man started waking up again and she took full advantage of him. I recon by now we were well over the hour mark. Some more OW followed by CG. I managed third pop in mish again. She wanted to keep going but I was almost dead by then and she expressed her disappointment saying she was so close to cum...

She asked if I wanted to shower and checked if path was clear. Put on one of them sexy silk night gowns and set off with me to shower. She stood by me the whole time and even wash my pecker...

VERDICT - I don't think she will be to everyone's taste baring in mind the vanilla services and girl next door looks. Though I score her high as I felt on the night I really got vfm...ymmv