Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica - GFE Massage Bury  (Read 607 times)

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins "GFE experience" (including DFK, OWO and sex)

Looks: Her pictures are accurate and her stats seem to be too. Going off the blurred pics one might be understandably concerned about her facial attractiveness however in person I found her to be really quite pretty. Combined with her good body, I found her to be rather good looking.

Service: As I leaned in for a kiss, she was quick to enquire whether I was going for the GFE or not (which was a clear indication that she doesn't really kiss unless you part with that extra tenner - for which you also get OWO). However, she did it in a very pleasant manner and so against my usual judgement, I said yes. Fortunately, while I've often found the extra charge to be a con (in terms of kissing - especially since some, like Maria, don't charge for it), in this case it was perfectly reasonable (for the most part). Her DFK was on the lighter side but it was pleasant and sensual. Good OWO. Sex was enthusiastic and enjoyable in a variety of positions and more DFK was indulged in.

Overall: Good looking, good service, good attitude. Very pleasant to talk to as well. Nothing I don't like about this girl.

Offline standardpostage