Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 3017 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline bfl

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to book this one for ages but never had a chance, got a meeting cancel today so chanced it and glad I did.

Comms
Text her at 2.30 and was in her apartment by 4 so spot on

Appearance
Fucking sensational, tanned, slim, great arse and a great pair of enhanced tits(tiniest of scars and very natural feeling)

The meet
Everything you have read about her is accurate.
When I got there I jumped in the shower and came out to her wearing a sexy black lingerie one piece. A fit of kissing and she was on her knees sucking my cock. I threw her on the bed and started licking her pussy and ass and fingering both her holes and some arse slapping.
On with the cap and I fucked her in doggy, mish and cowgirl. Her pussy is nice and gets very wet. She came a couple of times and then I laid back and she sucked my cock. She asked if I wanted a finger in my arse which I haven't really done before but it felt great. That went on for 10 minutes or so, then back to doggy and cum in her mouth.

All in all it was fucking awesome and I will be returning again for sure!!

Lz-129

She is rather special. I've not seen her since he enhancement but will have to address that shortly.

Glad you had a great time

Online clockdva7691

I`m seeing her next week......can`t wait :yahoo:

Offline Roth

When I got there I jumped in the shower and came out to her wearing a sexy black lingerie one piece.

Hope you looked real good in your one piece bfl. :lol: :lol:

But seriously - nice one! :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you had a good time.  She is excellent, I am overdue another booking with her myself.   :hi:

Offline bfl

Hope you looked real good in your one piece bfl. :lol: :lol:

But seriously - nice one! :drinks:

I looked fucking sensational  :D

Offline Tomstevens17

Have been thinking about booking her for a while but wanted a girl with larger boobs than I could see she had.  A lot more interested now she has had a boob job.

Obviously service wise she looks great, but how good looking is she?

Offline Roth

Have been thinking about booking her for a while but wanted a girl with larger boobs than I could see she had.  A lot more interested now she has had a boob job.

Obviously service wise she looks great, but how good looking is she?

Very good looking and fit as fuck.  :rose: :rose:

Lz-129

Very good looking and fit as fuck.  :rose: :rose:

I concur, cheeky as fuck with it too

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review OP.  :hi:

How long? How much?

Offline bfl

Offline Doombar

1hr was £160
I saw her a few times about 3-4 year ago.  £130/hr then.  She is cracking, but cant be bovered now that she is older and more expensive, with false boobs and botox.  I have happy memories though  :hi: