Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester  (Read 2560 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline SalfordSam

Thought it was time to post some reviews, even though they are from a while ago. Apologies if they are a bit shit!

Firstly, JessicaXBabyX.
External Link/Members Only

30 mins incall at Jessica's flat in central Manchester, overlooking the Mancunian Way and about 5 minutes walk from Deansgate tram stop. I got the impression that she did actually live at this apartment too.  Jessica came down to let me in to the building.  Comms were absolutely excellent via text explaining exactly what I wanted and what id like her to wear.
Jessica is really pretty and has a fantastic body with small-ish tits.  Absolutely the girl in the photo's on AW.
She was incredibly friendly from start to finish and I would recommend her to anyone.
Service was excellent, covered BJ (OWO and extra £10 so she does do it) mish, cowgirl, doggy.  Nothing seemed to be out of the equation but Im a boring/vanilla old fucker!
All in all a great punt and I will definitely be going back.

Offline jonko

Is it right that she doesn't kiss at all?

Offline SalfordSam

I'm not massively into it so it didn't bother me but no, no she doesn't. Other than the peck on the cheek you get from most girls.

zz89

I've recently seen her and like sam said she's very friendly and really nice personality. Good at holding conversations - well I like to take it slowly so that suits me. Her body is faf and she's very pretty. She's naturally tanned if that's your thing, as she has a Mediterranean origin. good experience for me  :thumbsup: