Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shirley - Siam Thai Massage  (Read 2015 times)

Offline paper5

External Link/Members Only

£35 one hour
£20HE

Usually I favour Hatta for a Thai massage but I thought I'd give Siam a go for a change and boy am I glad I did.

The place is above an estate agent in Allerton, almost perpendicular to Penny Lane. The entrance is tucked away down a side street so coming and going is relatively subtle.

I booked for an hour but wasn't bothered which girl I got as I was unfamiliar with them. Shirley herself was petite, about mid 30's and had a nice way about her. She offered me a shower before hand which I accepted and dried me off; She didn't seem to mind my cock swinging in her face when she was on her knees drying my lower body which I thought set a nice tone.

After walking in the lakes all weekend my body felt like I'd been in a car crash so I genuinely wanted a proper massage as opposed to anything sexual, but I was open to anything that happened to be available. I  asked for a hard massage and off she went...

The difference in massage quality between Shirley and the girls in Hatta was phenomenal. She went from my toes up to head, full body massage absolutely amazing. She really sorted out this niggle I've had I  my back for a few months. All the while she was giving me helpful tips on how to improve my posture in everyday life - I found this extremely helpful and appreciated the advice.

Over the course of the massage there'd been a couple of "accidental" swipes on my cock and a delicious experience of having my balls stroked at the same time as my perenium. When the inevitable offer of having my cock massage was broached I thought it would rude not to accept, so off her talented, oiled up hands went wanking me off to a crescendo. Throughout the wank she allowed touching. She offered b2b for £80 but thought it was a bit expensive for what it is.

When it was over I got another shower and Shirley dried me off (cock accidentally hitting her in the face a few times which she thought was funny) I paid for an hour but was in there for 90 mins and there was no clock watching.

Overall, it was a great experience for the price and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. I look forward to my next visit!

Offline Sailorjames

Thanks for the review . Was the b2b £80 extra? That does seem a bit steep, or all in for 80?

Cheers
J

Offline paper5

Thanks for the review . Was the b2b £80 extra? That does seem a bit steep, or all in for 80?

Cheers
J

£80 extra mate.

Offline Chickenclub

I've been a few times only ever seen Mina/Nina or Shirley, good massage and HE but very rigid on price. Does anyone know what the other girls who work there are like? I usually go to hatta and see Tina or Kylie. These places should put pics of the girls on the Facebook pages it would make booking so much easier.

Offline paper5

Just put another review up with a girl called Pim mate.