Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_dacosta1995 Edinburgh  (Read 1005 times)

4 review(s) for Ariana_dacosta1995 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £140

Saw this one last week in an apartment complex near Marcos in Fountainbridge.

Her profile is genuine. She is what she says she is. Although she looks like she could be from East Africa. Clearly well travelled.

Very friendly girl and eager to please but comes across inexperienced and disorganised.

Services were a wee bit of kissing (no dfk) decent owo and sex. Think she's probably up for more. Also I didn't find her very attractive but that's probably down to my own tastes.  She initiated round 2 and conversed in-between but struggled to start up conversation despite being very well spoken.

I don't know if I caught her on an off night but she had a kind of musky bad breath vibe going on. It was a wee bit off putting.

I won't go back but if she floats your boat, she's definitely the real deal for anyone that was wondering.  I.E. A posh wee foreign student.

Offline Courtney

She initiated round 2 and conversed in-between but struggled to start up conversation

...could have discussed her weird 'n' wacky AW FB she got from strange gentlemen. :wacko: :wackogirl: :D

Offline Matrix

...could have discussed her weird 'n' wacky AW FB she got from strange gentlemen. :wacko: :wackogirl: :D

Perhaps he/they, partially fucked her brains out.

atitpeter

she looks like she could be from East Africa. Clearly well travelled.

posh wee foreign student.

too posh to deepthroat a man senseless for half an hour?

kiss and tell please, tell me more ...

Offline Courtney

Perhaps he/they, partially fucked her brains out.

I doubt he/they would be competent/capable.

Offline Matrix

I doubt he/they would be competent/capable.

Nonsense! ;)

Haven't you read the reports?   :rolleyes:

Offline Courtney

Nonsense! ;)

Haven't you read the reports?   :rolleyes:
:D
...all I could see was a cretinous wall of:

OMG! YES AH OOOOHH!!! ...blah blah YEEE!! AHHH!!! MMMMM!!! blah blah WOW!!!!!!!! etc etc etc....
:dash: :dash: :dash: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Matrix