Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twerk Booty Alyssa, Nottingham  (Read 1546 times)

1 review(s) for Twerk_booty_alyssa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Zalaroon

External Link/Members Only

Lovely pregnant black girl, very amenable - wouldn't describe her as 'submissive' as per her profile and not awfully chatty but my £160 for the hour did include asking her to pose in various ways for photo and video, a couple of fucks, blowjob, and plenty of oral on her luscious cunt and arsehole. Nice big ass and she can 'clap' it most impressively. Amazing nipples, really responsive and bigger than any I've sucked before. No complaints about positions or soreness etc.

Negatives - no face permitted in photos/video and the shower wasn't working so had to go home stinking of sin. Well, not that much of a problem :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, I'd noticed she was up the duff, how far gone is she? As in does it show?
I'm still scared from the last time I tried a black girl, would love a go on a descent fit one though to tick the box.

Offline Zalaroon

Lying on her back just looks a bit chubby but standing up or doggy - full on preggo. 6 months gone.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:58:00 pm by Zalaroon »

Offline Bangers and Gash

If the shower is broken then how does she clean herself between punters?  :vomit:

Offline Arry

Sounds good, where abouts in Notts is she based?

Online RogerBoner

Offline monkeybucket

She's had other profiles I think too.