Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap and discrete hotels  (Read 1059 times)

Offline BlueRock

Have used hotels in Cov for out calls but are there any decent cheap ones in Birmingham especially if they do day rates as will only need it for 3 hours. Can find plenty around £60 online but I imagine some of the ones down the hagley road aren't online.

Offline Bock

Not used this site but if it does what it says on the tin, then it may work for you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

The Oak at Hockley Heath is very nice discrete and often cheap, just checked tonight and rooms available at £40,  I've paid as little as £30  on the past. Look on trivago.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I've booked day rooms many times. The Copthorne is good for a few hours as is Malmaison, although that one is a touch more expensive. I'd avoid the Hagley Road ones personally.

Offline alibirmingham

I used to use the ibis hotel on Irving street. Nice and discreet off the main road and no need to go through reception etc as it's a separate building. The room entrances are outside and individual so no corridors etc. Car park is gated off too so car won't be seen from main road. They did used to do day rates. It not sure if they still do. Might be worth a call